Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2018 5:24:37 PM EDT
$60 after rebate from $300+.  I'd have put one on the credit card, but they want $150 to ship to AK.

Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer B&H # CAPP100 MFR # 6228B002
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/893738-REG/Canon_6228b002_Pixma_Pro_100_Photo_Inkjet.html
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 10:31:06 AM EDT
[#1]
even with their "Free Standard Shipping"? I guess AK doesn't fall into that.

I love the PRO-100 so far. It's so much easier to do prints at home, im just dreading the time to buy a new set of carts before I start refilling myself, so i always have a backup set.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I got one of these several years ago.  It's a pain because it frequently fails to operate on startup.  The print carriage seems to get hung up and requires several power cycles.  Been like that since day one.

It does seem to do pretty will with the ink not drying out; I'm only now having to replace the ink.  I got some aftermarket ink from Amazon.  We'll see how that works...

It is really awesome to be able to print tabloid sized sheets.  I use it more for plans and schematics than photos, but the photos are great also.

Linux driver support is sketchy.  I had to buy TurboPrint.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#3]
@NorthPolar

What happened to the other thread?

On topic.  This is a great printer for the $$$$$$
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@NorthPolar

What happened to the other thread?

On topic.  This is a great printer for the $$$$$$
View Quote
The one in GD?  Pretty much died Link

It’s a solid printer for photos though. We have one here and it does pretty awesome.  8 inks though, so refills are spendy. Colors are great for an at home printer though. If you’ll do a lot of prints I’d consider it, unless there is a good photo shop nearby. I use my dads for proofing before sending to get large format printed.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell of a deal

Txl
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 4:09:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks NorthPolar mine came in today just starting to set it up. This thing is a beast! Any suggestions on the best place to get replacement cartridges?
Link Posted: 6/21/2018 5:21:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks NorthPolar mine came in today just starting to set it up. This thing is a beast! Any suggestions on the best place to get replacement cartridges?
View Quote
We just order ours off Amazon really. And congrats
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top