Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 8:04:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/20/2004 8:08:31 PM EST by SubnetMask]
OK.I've looked all over the place. I've hit up every t-shirt store in the area. I've googled until I can't google any longer. I saw a guy that had a shirt with a picture of an M4 and it said "I hunt tweekers". I begged him to tell me where he got it, and he refused. I want this shirt. Has anybody seen it?

I'm desperate! I don't want to break down and try to re-create the shirt from memory (it was a good design).

As a last resort: Does anybody have a high res pic of the M4 exactly as seen in the SOPMOD M4 picture we all know and love? Or perhaps a pic of their own rifle exactly as pictured, including orientation and accessories?

EDIT: For spelling
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:21:33 PM EST
I knew it. I'm screwed (or it's too late to ask questions like this).
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:17:35 AM EST
The shit was made by the "Serial Killer" brand... I saw it YEARS ago and have never found a place to buy.
Your just SOL.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:09:22 AM EST

Originally Posted By AcidGambit:
The shit was made by the "Serial Killer" brand... I saw it YEARS ago and have never found a place to buy.
Your just SOL.

Well, that gives me more information to go on. It's possible that someone doesn't have the text of the t-shirt in the description, making it hard to search for. I'll start looking for old "Serial Killer" brand shirts.

Worst case - I can always make one.
Top Top