Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/26/2004 9:09:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/26/2004 9:27:03 PM EST by 47]
I suppose you have until Dec 31st to buy all the 50 ammo and guns both semi(M2 baby!) and bolt action ya want right?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:16:12 PM EST
I dont think Semi are legal?? In Cali
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:17:03 PM EST
Yeah. And right after that, if you want to stay legal, you have to REGISTER them.

No thianks! This state intrudes upon the average citizen WAY too much as it is without adding the possibility that the next time around they decide to tell you "turn them in or else".

I'm going to a state that still TRUSTS law-abiding citizens and stays the fuck out of their lives as much as possible given the meddling and pressure that comes from FedGov.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:18:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By repub18:

YES they are. I called DOJ and my dealer did as well to get permission to do a transfer on a new gun. It has the two handles on the end of the receiver but NO pistol grip per sey, and as long as it has NO evil features then it is cool until dec 31st.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:19:06 PM EST

Semi-auto .50's (like the 82A1) are classed as "Assault Weapons" as it is. (semi, detachable mag, pistol grip = EVIL BLACK RIFLE to the Caliban).
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:22:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By Airwolf:
Yeah. And right after that, if you want to stay legal, you have to REGISTER them.

No thianks! This state intrudes upon the average citizen WAY too much as it is without adding the possibility that the next time around they decide to tell you "turn them in or else".

I'm going to a state that still TRUSTS law-abiding citizens and stays the fuck out of their lives as much as possible given the meddling and pressure that comes from FedGov.

I agree but for now I live here and make my money here and if it does spread to the FEDERAL level and I dont get to move before such a ban then I would be smart to get one here, register it and then if it goes to a federal ban go bury the fruker in the woods....just my .02
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:24:35 PM EST

Semi-auto .50's (like the 82A1) are classed as "Assault Weapons" as it is. (semi, detachable mag, pistol grip = EVIL BLACK RIFLE to the Caliban).

I was not talking about the barret, those ARE ILLEGAL of course, I was talking about the M2 semi.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:26:01 PM EST
I lost all my .50's in a tragec accident in off-shore waters.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:26:37 PM EST
why are ya'll still posting from cali? get the fuck outta there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:27:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By sick:

note to self......post tjis on Jan 1 2005...ok....voices in head mode off.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:40:43 PM EST
How do you people live in that state?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:41:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By OFFSHORE:

they have to many connections in that state then to just pack up and leave, plus they shouldnt have to
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:45:33 PM EST

they have to many connections in that state then to just pack up and leave, plus they shouldnt have to

DING DING DING DING!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Man it's nice to see that someone else out there gets it!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:48:44 PM EST
Did Schwartz sign it allready?

Or are you all in gloom-and-doom mode?
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 9:56:06 PM EST

we have family still in Ca but my dad decided god these taxes are to much well that and the fact raytheon offered him a better job in Az.

god I had Ca dont ever see my self moving back sad really since I grew up there.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:00:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By 47:

YES they are. I called DOJ and my dealer did as well to get permission to do a transfer on a new gun. It has the two handles on the end of the receiver but NO pistol grip per sey, and as long as it has NO evil features then it is cool until dec 31st.

please post a pic or link to this rifle
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:03:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By sick:

Lotta fuckin' mysteries around here. Better call Charlie Chan!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:26:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By Dave_A:
Did Schwartz sign it allready?

Or are you all in gloom-and-doom mode?

yeah Gloom and doom is set at 95% with 50% WEP
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:27:37 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:35:48 PM EST
On an interesting note, there was a bill introduced not too long after the CA AWB that mandated inspections every other year of all registered AWs. Nope, I'm not shitting you, they'd be comming and making sure you had all your papers in order. This bill didn't make it off the ground as it was obviously too much at this time even for this state, but you get the idea.

CA? Yeah, it blowz big time. I'm gettin outta here, but it's going to take a couple years. Many are tied here by family, and it sucks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:45:13 PM EST
I'm fuckin' stuck here too.....family and everything is here....FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 10:53:20 PM EST
if you want to leave then fine. but as much as i enjoy the fine art of firearms i also enjoy the many friends i have here AND the fine weather. so while all the wimps complain about my wonderful state and puss out and do nothing but complain and talk about how much they want to leave all the damn time, im going to enjoy what weapons i do have, which i still can have fun with. and while everyone else is out raking their leaves or shoveling snow or thawing out ill still enjoy the warmth i have to go out and shoot my weapons (or lack thereof). im sick and tired of everyone complaining 24/7 about our situation here, but as long as the attitude is "im leaving" it will continue to deteriorate for everyone else here. its true that its very liberal here but there are many other great aspects about this great state that make it a pretty good place to live in.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:03:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By sirbordsalot311:
if you want to leave then fine. but as much as i enjoy the fine art of firearms i also enjoy the many friends i have here AND the fine weather. so while all the wimps complain about my wonderful state and puss out and do nothing but complain and talk about how much they want to leave all the damn time, im going to enjoy what weapons i do have, which i still can have fun with. and while everyone else is out raking their leaves or shoveling snow or thawing out ill still enjoy the warmth i have to go out and shoot my weapons (or lack thereof). im sick and tired of everyone complaining 24/7 about our situation here, but as long as the attitude is "im leaving" it will continue to deteriorate for everyone else here. its true that its very liberal here but there are many other great aspects about this great state that make it a pretty good place to live in.

\

IF you have an addiction to firearms and hunting and fishing then leaving kal. would be the definite choice....

cali. is basically trying to rid of our 2nd amen. rights....slowly...

cali is raising the cost of hunting license/tags..

cali is raising cost of fishing license and changed/restricted more waters to fishing

most good hunting lands are owned by rich people who opposes hunting for "BAMBI'S DAD".

last of all it almost everything COST TOO MUCH HERE. AND THE EARNINGS AREN'T BALANCED OUT WITH HOW MUCH SHIT COST.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:06:14 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:20:04 PM EST
I wonder how many congressmen, or people who work for the states/legislator have a love for hunting, target shooting, outdoors sports/rec?????99% of them are THICK heads and don't spend their free time enjoying target shooting/hunting with family....they mostly get their knowledge of for example: firearms--from movies that Wartznooger acts in.....so when Frankenstien introduces a measure to ban guns and she gives some pathetic reasons to go with it, these ignorant bill passer's would just say "wo, really I didn' know that..that sounds scary, I think I'll just sign it and pass it on".
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:30:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/26/2004 11:31:28 PM EST by G-Rated]

Hey, whatever suits your fancy.

I, however, want a SAM-7 and AR. I want to be able to legally ride in the back of a pickup. I want to be able to soup up my car. I want to be able to buy a weed-whacker that isn't castrated. And finally, I want to be able to buy a fishing license that doesn't cost a left nut for the privlege of fishing used up and horribly mis-managed waters.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:42:48 PM EST

Originally Posted By G-Rated:

I, however, want a SAM-7 and AR. I want to be able to legally ride in the back of a pickup. I want to be able to soup up my car. I want to be able to buy a weed-whacker that isn't castrated. And finally, I want to be able to buy a fishing license that doesn't cost a left nut for the privlege of fishing used up and horribly mis-managed waters.

++++++++111111111111111
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:49:55 PM EST
I don't have the $$$ to get a 50 right now..but no matter. I am out of this state next year!

It will be nice to FINALLY own a AR and a .50 down the line!
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:52:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By MetalChef:
I don't have the $$$ to get a 50 right now..but no matter. I am out of this state next year!

It will be nice to FINALLY own a AR and a .50 down the line!

LUCKY BASTARD
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:53:22 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:57:06 PM EST

Originally Posted By brasspile:
Hope you enjoy starving to death!

I got no respect for somebody who is proud of their "cushy life". Life is not cushy. However, if you look at the voting map, you will notice that the "cushy life" areas were all liberal, whereas the "man, it would take somebody with will to live there" areas are entirely conservative.

Sadly, too many pussies like to hang out together in areas that get a shitload of electoral votes. (No offense Paul, Airwolf, Kali friends, just makin a point)

TRUE....WHY DO THINK THE POPULATION OF FUCKING GAYS IS INCREASING IN KAL.

AND WHY THE FUCK DID THE MAYOR OF FRISCO TRIED TO LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 11:57:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/27/2004 12:00:56 AM EST by sirbordsalot311]
cushy? to each his own, right? for fks sake you act like everyone here is crazy. granted, our leadership BLOWS but i was born and raised here, ive traveled near and far, and moving to another state doesnt fit into my life plan. anyone who does decide to leave, i swear i will envy you for every nice weapon you own. but the majority of the citizens of california are not gun hating homosexual ethnic minority liberals(even though it may seem so)
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:08:08 AM EST

cushy? to each his own, right? for fks sake you act like everyone here is crazy. granted, our leadership BLOWS but i was born and raised here, ive traveled near and far, and moving to another state doesnt fit into my life plan. anyone who does decide to leave, i swear i will envy you for every nice weapon you own. but the majority of the citizens of california are not gun hating homosexual ethnic minority liberals(even though it may seem so)

the majority of the people of kal. don't give a crap about hunting/target shooting with a .50.....when they see the fakeass commercials about kids dying from guns everyday and all the movies, they just believe what they see and not the true facts behind it......go stand in front of a supermarket and ask customers of what they feel about 'GUN CONTROL OR GUN SAFETY".... and I'll bet that 99.5% of those people would say that that it's a definite BILL to be passed.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:37:27 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:48:04 AM EST

"Pussification of America".

that's what this state should be renamed after
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:43:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By operatorerror:

DING DING DING DING!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Same thing in MA. Why the hell else am I still here?

What are we gonna do- move to Georgia or New Hampshire? Y'all hate our guts the minute we open our mouths...
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:09:41 AM EST

Yes they are, you are either with us or against us. And when they side with the gun hating homosexual ethnic minority liberals, they are one. There is no gray area here. These people may be ingorant, but that's no excuse. They side with the whackos, so they are guilty by association.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:59:37 AM EST

I would venture to guess you complain about "the wind" if the breeze is above 10mph.

It is "cold" if it goes below 50 or "too hot" if it goes above 90.

If your central air or heat quits, you feel it is a national disaster. Same for your cable TV, not to mention the intenet connection.

You take entirely too much for granted, then use "saw the world" as some sort of compensation for your entire lack of being able to survive unsustatined, let alone fight.

The lifestyle you described is a perfect example of the "Pussification of America".

Brasspile is right, californians are pussies for the most part. I don't know how many times I've heard even the "good-guys" (conservative gun types) talk about how "nice" the weather is here and how they could never live in a place where it *gasp* snows.

CA does have its beautiful parts, but thats the mountains and coast. The rest is a barren wasteland.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:27:52 AM EST

Be careful, if you say anything bad about California, Paul will bitch at you.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:45:34 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:56:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By G-Rated:

You must live in LA county.

Originally Posted By 95thFoot:

Originally Posted By operatorerror:

DING DING DING DING!!!

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Same thing in MA. Why the hell else am I still here?

What are we gonna do- move to Georgia or New Hampshire? Y'all hate our guts the minute we open our mouths...

Ok, you're cool. We'll let you in.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:08:01 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:08:50 AM EST

who we gonna make fun of then?

also, i live in the free state of TEXAS and i've never even fucking seen snow. CA doesn't have a monopoly on good weather
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:10:49 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/27/2004 11:02:27 AM EST by Mister44]
Note to any and all Kalifornians.

If you dont want to register - but want to keep your weapon - let me hold on to it!

Sell it to me for the sum of $1 and I will take very good care of her.

Once you get the law repealed, let me know and I will sell it back for $1.

mister44@interkan.net

Not a scam- just trying to help some people out.!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:12:01 AM EST

they should function just fine for me until I reach the ripe old age of 120 years old.

and then what happens to that collection?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:13:23 AM EST
I've thought of moving. In the meantime, my sister in a free state is amassing quite a nice collection in anticipation of that very event
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:14:40 AM EST

Originally Posted By Mister44:
Note to any can all Kalifornians.

If you dont want to register - but want to keep your weapon - let me hold on to it!

Sell it to me for the sum of $1 and I will take very good care of her.

Once you get the law repealed, let me know and I will sell it back for $1.

mister44@interkan.net

Not a scam- just trying to help some people out.!

IS THERE ANYWAY THAT WE COULD BE GET ASSAULT RIFLES BACK INTO THIS PUSSIASS STATE???
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:16:31 AM EST
I wish I could afford a .50 right now, but they are so expensive...and since I am moving out of state in about a year I woudl rather put my money twords the move. What do you guys think of norhtern utah? Im not mormon, but the state looks nice and housing is cheap. Anyone kniow anything goo dor bad about utah?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:19:32 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:26:59 AM EST

Originally Posted By m98codered:

"Pussification of America".

that's what this state should be renamed after

Pussifornia?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:11:58 PM EST
My wife is from that reeking shithole. I refuse to even set foot in it any more. Barring a funeral, I will never go back.

Two weeks ago the MRS and kid went to San Diego for a week of hanging out on the beach and what not. I stayed home with the dogs.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top