Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2002 10:34:15 AM EDT
Hello all,

My name is Guy Tal, president of T.G.-Products Development from Israel. I would like to introduce a new and amazing accessory as the subject suggests.

Our Loader/UnLoader Accessory - L.U.L.A. is a personal pocket tool attachable to an AR15/M16-type magazine for assisting in both loading AND unloading loose rounds into and out-of the magazine.

Advantages:
35 sec. loading 30 rd.
5 sec. unloading 30 rd.
Painless finger/thumb operation.
Prolongs magazine life.
Pocket-size.
Lightweight, only 1.3oz (38gr)
No maintenance or training required.
Has only two parts.
High quality reinforced polymer.
ISO9002 manufacturing.
Chemicals resistant.

Fits:
10/20/30/100 rd. AR15/M16 magazines, as:
USGI,Thermold, Orlite.

Both the IDF and Israeli police use it.

NOW AVAILABLE at:
[url]www.glockcarbine.com[/url] (includes movie clip), and
[url]www.streichers.com[/url]
and other locations soon.

I invite all to have a look. Nothing like it around.

Please also have a look at our TableLoader for loading up to 30 loose rounds in approx. 25 sec.

Both the LULA and TableLoader are patent pending Worldwide.

Guy Tal
[url]www.maglula.com[/url]
Israel
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 11:29:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Hi osprey21,

Did you happen to see the movie clip showing how the L.U.L.A. work?

Guy
Israel
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 12:13:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I may have to get one.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Interesting, I'd like to see it work also.  But...

I like my Beta C mag loader.  I can load 30 rounds in about 10-15 seconds.   To unload, thats what my trigger finger is for. [;)]
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 1:30:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I cannot view the set up. What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 6:08:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 6:18:38 PM EDT
[#7]
There's always got to be one fool and this time it's me.
I'm gonna buy one.

Edited to add:  Well I actually read the entire post and found "soon to be available" so forget the above.

"Soon to be available" generally runs from never to eternity.

(And "Guy" has one post and no email.)
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Well I've tried two search engines for www.maglula.com and www.glockcarbine.com with no results.

www.streichers.com does exist but there's no mention of this product. (That I could find.)
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Guy,

if you are actually monitoring this site and if this product is real and if you have firm pricing and if you have firm delivery dates and if you are able to first ship samples and then quickly ship in quantity, I probably have a U.S. weapons manufacturer that will be interested in your product.

Please email me directly:  [email protected]

What is the warranty on your product ??
Tom
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 7:29:21 PM EDT
[#10]
bTt
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 7:37:56 PM EDT
[#11]
The best and fastest mag unloader is your trigger finger.
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 9:39:42 PM EDT
[#12]
From Guy:

Here are my replies to posts so far:

I'm new arround AR15, but have been sampling the site from time to time.

I will be monitoring the AR15.com site from now on to respond to all your questions.

Our L.U.L.A. (Loader/UnLoader Accessory) is the only product in the world that both loads and unloads loose rounds.

150 LULAs were tested by the IDF in the Israeli Negev desert by Givati soldiers with not even one LULA failing !!!

The IDF plans to issue every new infantry and combat recruit with one LULA.

Our first shipments of the LULA to the US was yesturday to both distributors mentioned. It will reach them hopefully by the end of this week. Therefore, don't be afraid to order.

www.maglula.com is the official site of the manufacturer, us.

You can order online from www.glockcarbine.com

Streicher's (www.streichers.com) is a respected LE supplier since 1953. They don't yet have the LULA online but I hope they will soon after they'll receive our shipment.

We are in contact with other US distributors.

We are also in contact with the US Army and the US marines which have received few samples.

We currently stock several thousands LULA and can ship them in a short time.

Full warranty, no questions asked.

I will be happy to answer more questions.

Guy
Israel
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 6:27:13 AM EDT
[#13]
I have confirmed with Streichers.com that they have in fact placed their first order and are waiting for the shipment to arrive.

The loader should appear on their web site within about three days.

streichers price is $19.95.

Tom
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:09:15 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm not one for alot of extra gadgets and such but that's pretty neat. Unloading mags by hand is the worst.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:20:39 AM EDT
[#15]
I just watched both videos.  Very simple to operate and it is a pretty small device.  If I hadn't already put all my ammo on strippers, I'd probably pick one up.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 7:24:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm not one for alot of extra gadgets and such but that's pretty neat. Unloading mags by hand is the worst.
View Quote

I have a remanufactured right thumb and loading/unloading is especially a pain-in-the-thumb for me.

I'm going to get three of these things - two as cheap gifts.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:21:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 8:26:39 AM EDT
[#18]
[url=http://glocksbr.com/axami/shop.php?grd=28]LULA[/url]

Although the price seems to have gone up already.

[url=http://www.maglula.com/]maglula[/url]  Look at the description of their "tableloader"  That sounds more useful at the range.  Unloading is rarely a problem.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 9:20:34 AM EDT
[#19]
I just saw the videos...WOW, I gotta get a couple of those!

BrenLover
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#20]
From Guy:

Yes, our TableLoader (www.maglula.com) is best for armories and firing ranges. It loads 30 loose rounds in approx. 25 sec, painlessly.

It too was tested by the IDF and Police. Both are using it for loading hundreds of rounds daily for test-shootout of M16/M4 and the new Israeli Tavor.

The TableLoaders will be available for sale within 4-6 weeks, as we now manufacture a quantity of our latest model.

Please let our distributors know if anyone is interested so we will manufacture more.

Price is not yet determined.

Webmaster, how do I load pictures and movie clips to this site?

Guy
www.maglula.com
Israel
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 11:20:49 AM EDT
[#21]
If you hit the reply icon to reply to a post, there is some highlighted text, "board code."  It gives the format to put in your reply.  Make your post, type the  square brackets with "img" in between and then right click again & hit paste.  The url of your picture should magically appear.  Follow this with "/img" in square brackets & you're done.

Sorry, no movies.  I like your movies on the glock site.  Good photography that shows what a neat little gizmo you make.

Enjoy
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 11:49:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Unloading an AR mag can be done quite easily with a 1911 bushing wrench or similar sized item.  Simply use the wrench to depress the rounds in the mag slightly and then "rock" it side to side, the rounds will pop right out.
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:01:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Well I've tried two search engines for www.maglula.com and www.glockcarbine.com with no results.

www.streichers.com does exist but there's no mention of this product. (That I could find.)
View Quote

Why would you search for the sites in a search engine?

Link Posted: 4/1/2002 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#24]
From Guy:

The www.maglula.com is not listed in any search engine at the moment. Type 'maglula' in the Address line and hit Ctrl Enter keys simultaniously.

Guy
www.maglula.com
Israel
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 4:01:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/4/2002 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Any reviews on this item from our trusted membership?
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:58:16 AM EDT
[#27]
From Guy Tal (the manufacturer of the LULA and TableLoader):

Our web site [url]www.maglula.com[/url] now contains pictures and movie clips of the LULA and TableLoader.

Please have a look.

Thanks for the many of you who were quick to purchase the LULA.

Guy Tal
President
maglula.com
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 5:00:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Shalom Guy, I am minimum once a year in Israel, (once even three or four times...) so I ask you if this device is purchaseable directly in Israel and where. I for the [i]HAGGIM[/i] I'll be again in Israel so I wonder if it possible also to visit your company (as I did with Bul in Tel Aviv.)

If you want to ask references, I met Haim Funes, Sales & Mktg of Bul Transmark, in the Bul Company site of Rival Street.

Lehitraot [;)]
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 3:38:41 PM EDT
[#29]
When I saw this thread last week I bought one hoping to never beat on my thumb like I normally do loading up 10 30-rounders.  It got here in about 3 days, fit in my condo mail slot.  The return address didnt let the postman know that I bought some gun stuff.  

I first tried to unload a brand new Thermold and it seemed to jam every 5 rounds.  (99% sure that it was because it was my first time).

It loaded up a 30 round Thermold without any problems.

I then tried it on a 30 round USGI and it loaded and unloaded like a champ.

I will probably buy another one as a spare.

I highly reccomend getting one.
Link Posted: 4/8/2002 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top