Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 10:22:14 PM EDT
Who listens to this radio show with Adam Carolla and Doctor Drew?

I catch it from time to time, and the callers crack me up - always. There are some really fucked up people out there, and I thought I was bad.

Last show I heard had a 14 yo girl who gets off to poop, a bipolar stripper who passes out during orgasm (more from dangerous drug misuse than pleasure), a 19 yo girl being emotionally manipulated by her boyfriend (obvious to all except for her), and a 21 yo guy who is anticipating a threesome with his ex-girlfriend...and another GUY.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:34:56 PM EDT
[#1]
didn't you post this on full-auto.com like 2 days ago? are you highspeed or did you just copy his thread and post it here?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:36:17 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
didn't you post this on full-auto.com like 2 days ago? are you highspeed or did you just copy his thread and post it here?

copy and paste, edit

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:04:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I listen, it IS funny as hell...
S.O.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top