Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:01:08 AM EDT

Charges could range from assault on a police officer, which is a felony carrying a possible five year prison term, to simple assault, which is a misdeamenor.

heheheheh... warrants out.  I love this.

UPDATE:

Capitol police ask for arrest warrant for McKinney

WASHINGTON — Capitol Hill police on Monday asked a federal prosecutor to approve an arrest warrant for Rep. Cynthia McKinney for her role in a scuffle with a police officer last week, the prosecutor's office confirmed.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:03:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:04:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Capitol Hill police plan to issue an arrest warrant today for Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-Ga.).

The warrant is related to the incident Wednesday when McKinney allegedly slapped a Capitol Hill police officer.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Charges could range from assault on a police officer, which is a felony carrying a possible five year prison term, to simple assault, which is a misdeamenor.

heheheheh... warrants out.  I love this.

Mazel Tov! May she rot.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#4]
excellent!  does that mean she won't be around for the vote on the immigration bill once it gets to the house?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:05:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Sweet!! Couldn't happen to a shittier dirtbag.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:05:32 AM EDT
[#6]
wOOt!  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:05:52 AM EDT
[#8]
OMG!  Now she won't be able to buy a gun!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:06:43 AM EDT
[#9]
ha ha ha....love to see the look on her face

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:07:10 AM EDT
[#10]
great exchange:

"I would not make a big deal of this," said Pelosi, D-Calif.

Ron Bonjean, spokesman for House Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Ill., responded: "How many officers would have to be punched before it becomes a big deal?"

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:08:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:08:37 AM EDT
[#12]
[Mr Burns on] EXCELLENT! [Mr Burns off]

I'd add something to, but due to the CoC and the inevitable jumping on, I won't
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#13]
You tell that cuntrag, Mr. Bonjean!

This is great news.  I am very glad rational voices have prevailed.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#14]
+100 ..........  "shittier dirtbag"

Couldn't have said it better!

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday labeled it "a mistake, an unfortunate lack of recognition of a member of Congress." She added that the police officer was not at fault.

Ron Bonjean, spokesman for House Speaker Dennis Hastert, R-Ill., responded: "How many officers would have to be punched before it becomes a big deal?"

Give me a break.  If a Republican had punched a police officer, the entire house would be put on lock down and SWAT teams would have been dispatched.  Democratic Satanic Cult Leader Nancy "Evil bitch from hell" Pelosi would still be in front of the cameras explaing why this "Republican" had attempted to murder a fine, upstanding law enforcement officer for trying to do his job.  

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#16]
BYE
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi on Thursday labeled it "a mistake, an unfortunate lack of recognition of a member of Congress." She added that the police officer was not at fault.

Give me a break.  If a Republican had punched a police officer, the entire house would be put on lock down and SWAT teams would have been dispatched.  Democratic Satanic Cult Leader Nancy "Evil bitch from hell" Pelosi would still be in front of the cameras explaing why this "Republican" had attempted to murder a fine, upstanding law enforcement officer for trying to do his job.  

I saw that bitch Pelosi on PBS last night....I wanted to reach through the screen and choke her...and man, she must have had some plastic surgery, because her fuckin face looked like she could barely talk, it was so tight....

Ugh...imagine a three way lesbo scene with Pelosi, McKinney, and Feinswine....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:13:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Members of Congress wear identifying lapel pins and routinely are waved into buildings without undergoing security checks.

How is this not a security hole big enough to drive an armored division through?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:13:38 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw that bitch Pelosi on PBS last night....I wanted to reach through the screen and choke her...and man, she must have had some plastic surgery, because her fuckin face looked like she could barely talk, it was so tight....

That's hawt.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:14:18 AM EDT
[#20]
yuk, that was just rude
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:16:24 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
images.ibsys.com/2004/0721/3558383_240X180.jpg

Excuse my language but how fucking stupid does one have to be to vote for this stupid fucking cunt? I mean this broad goes way beyond they usual brain dead demoncrap morons.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:35:55 AM EDT
[#22]
oustanding.  That takes real balls for the Captiol dept.  It's about time someone reminded them that they are citizens, not rulers.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:38:06 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Excuse my language but how fucking stupid does one have to be to vote for this stupid fucking cunt? I mean this broad goes way beyond they usual brain dead demoncrap morons.  

Politics aint got nothing to do with brains my friend.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#24]
I hope they don't drop the ball on this....
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:49:12 AM EDT
[#25]
I would give just about anything to be there when it (cm) gets served.

Can you imagine the look on that fulgys face? It would make a perfect "priceless" photochops.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:50:13 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She represents parts of Atlanta, that says alot right there. After this incident she will be a hero to most of the people that vote for her. Standing up to the man and all that.

Here is part of her released statement:

Throughout my tenure in Congress I seem to evoke memory loss, especially from certain police officers who claim not to be able to recognize my face while I go to work everyday, representing the people of Georgia's 4th Congressional District. Sadly there are only 14 black women members of Congress. And surley our faces are distinguishable. But why my face is continually unrecognizable can only be answered by these offending police officers.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:53:02 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
oustanding.  That takes real balls for the Captiol dept.  It's about time someone reminded them that they are citizens, not rulers.

Thank Terry Gainer for that one. I wish he was still running the Illinois State Police.

Throughout my tenure in Congress I seem to evoke memory loss, especially from certain police officers who claim not to be able to recognize my face while I go to work everyday, representing the people of Georgia's 4th Congressional District. Sadly there are only 14 black women members of Congress. And surley our faces are distinguishable. But why my face is continually unrecognizable can only be answered by these offending police officers.  

Maybe, Ms. McKinney, just maybe - if you spent time to stop and talk with them when you came in, rather than try to rush by, you wouldn't be unrecognized. By the way, when you're walking in, they're not looking at your face, they're trying to look for the PIN you were supposed to be wearing.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She represents parts of Atlanta, that says alot right there. After this incident she will be a hero to most of the people that vote for her. Standing up to the man and all that.

Throughout my tenure in Congress I seem to evoke memory loss, especially from certain police officers who claim not to be able to recognize my face while I go to work everyday, representing the people of Georgia"s 4th Congressional District. Sadly there are only 14 black women members of Congress. And surley our faces are distinguishable. But why my face is continually unrecognizable can only be answered by these offending police officers.  

Fuck you you filthy black cunt....you have fucking ID pins you are supposed to wear. The ID pins are what allows you to no go through the metal detectors, not your godawful heinous ugly ass, I've seen better faces on the back end of a horse, face!!!!

You fuckin' pig, the Guard should have shot you. If I walked through without going through the detectors, you bet your exceedingly ugly ass that I would've been tackled, and cuffed, and dragged away. If I punched a Capitol Cop, again, I'd be beaten down, cuffed and hauled away.

You are not special bitch, no matter what you believe in that addled fuckin brain of yours. So fuck you, you monkey faced bitch.

Ahhhh, I feel beter.......
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:56:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now there had better be felony weight here, but I doubt it.
Pompus bitch.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:25:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Lock that racist bitch up and through away the key.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Odds are that Ms. McKinney has had other incidents in the past, or that her behavior towards the Capitol police has been deplorable enough for the police to push the issue.

If it was something as simple as her turning to push away someone she didn't recognize, then they wouldn't persue this.

She must have gone absolutely bat-sh*t on the officer for them to be pushing this matter like this.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:29:10 AM EDT
[#32]
She'll get a slap on the wrist..

You know I'm right too..
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:32:15 AM EDT
[#33]
I'll believe justice gets served when I see her locked in the lezzy pen for up to 5.  "Community service" is the typical deal for PC politicians.  The Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton klan will be doing their trademark political drive-by & photo-op, & bitching about white congresscritters getting preferential treatment, blah, blah, blah.  News @ 0500.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

You know I'm right too..

'

If she simply tried to push away someone she didn't recognize, she ought to be given a slap on the wrist.

If, however, she went wookie on the poor cop (which is most likely what happened given the angry tone of her statements) then they ought to put her in prison.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:42:42 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Throughout my tenure in Congress I seem to evoke memory loss, especially from certain police officers who claim not to be able to recognize my face while I go to work everyday, representing the people of Georgia"s 4th Congressional District. Sadly there are only 14 black women members of Congress. And surley our faces are distinguishable. But why my face is continually unrecognizable can only be answered by these offending police officers.  

Fuck you you filthy black cunt....you have fucking ID pins you are supposed to wear. The ID pins are what allows you to no go through the metal detectors, not your godawful heinous ugly ass, I've seen better faces on the back end of a horse, face!!!!

You fuckin' pig, the Guard should have shot you. If I walked through without going through the detectors, you bet your exceedingly ugly ass that I would've been tackled, and cuffed, and dragged away. If I punched a Capitol Cop, again, I'd be beaten down, cuffed and hauled away.

You are not special bitch, no matter what you believe in that addled fuckin brain of yours. So fuck you, you monkey faced bitch.

Ahhhh, I feel beter.......

Well put.  It is hard to discribe that fucking cunt without using the phrase 'fucking cunt'.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

sister cynthia is quite adept at playing the victim card.. on a par with marion barry...

marion barry quotes:

"The contagious people of Washington have stood firm against diversity during this long period of increment weather." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I promise you a police car on every sidewalk." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"Bitch set me up." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"The laws in this city are clearly racist. All laws are racist. The law of gravity is racist." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I am making this trip to Africa because Washington is an international city, just like Tokyo, Nigeria or Israel. As mayor, I am an international symbol. Can you deny that to Africa?" -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"People have criticized me because my security detail is larger than the president's. But you must ask yourself: are there more people who want to kill me than who want to kill the president? I can assure you there are." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"The brave men who died in Vietnam, more than 100% of which were black, were the ultimate sacrifice." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I read a funny story about how the Republicans freed the slaves. The Republicans are the ones who created slavery by law in the 1600's. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and he was not a Republican." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"What right does Congress have to go around making laws just because they deem it necessary?" -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"People blame me because these water mains break, but I ask you, if the water mains didn't break, would it be my responsibility to fix them then? WOULD IT!?!" -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

"I am a great mayor; I am an upstanding Christian man; I am an intelligent man; I am a deeply educated man; I am a humble man." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:45:09 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Odds are that Ms. McKinney has had other incidents in the past,  

yeah but they're all on white officers, so it's their fault.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Let me guess, the cop should have "known" she was a congress women.

I think she took offense that someone would question her elitism and couldn't handle herself.
I bet the fact that she's black in her mind added to it all.

I bet it happened exactly that way.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#39]
She is going to cry racism faster than Denzel at a cross burning.

- BG
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:03:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Those Barry quotes crack me up.  I was a teen living just outside of DC when he got arrested.  Very funny to see on TV.  Dems/Libs will elect their pet politicians no matter what... Look at Edwin Edwards,  Barney Franks (his young lover was indicted for running a homeosexual brothel out of his house wasn't he?) or Marion Berry.  It's obsurd to the point that it should scare me, but all I can do is laugh.

Sorta like the "one eye one horned flying purple people eater..."  If you were getting killed by it you probably couldn't keep a straight face.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:07:26 AM EDT
[#41]
BTW, this is all on a security camera. It will be hard to downplay with visual evidence.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
BTW, this is all on a security camera. It will be hard to downplay with visual evidence.

Security cameras are racist.   See, it isn't that hard if you try.......
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I cant wait for the OWNED pics from that.

- BG
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:11:39 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

U&(*#@)&!!!!!

BURN IN HELL FOR PUTTING THAT IMAGE IN MY HEAD!!!!  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:12:12 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

You know I'm right too..

Of course, those who doubt it should try reading the Constitution (Article 1 section 6):

The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:21:51 AM EDT
[#46]
This is the bitch who, when defeated for a cycle in the 2002 elections, put her dad on TV.

He's an elected state legislator in that state.

His comments on his daughters loss was to say

"This is because of the J - E - W - S"

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#47]

"I am clearly more popular than Reagan. I am in my third term. Where's Reagan? Gone after two! Defeated by George Bush and Michael Dukakis no less." -- M. Barry, Mayor of Washington, DC

I always knew this guy was a fucking 'tard but seeing this is just like getting smacked upside the head with a 2x4 to make the point.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#48]
HAAS come dey nevva AKS a Wite MAfukas TA be Showinn ANY ID's ?  ,     Dis be Nuttin But da MUFukkin Wite Man Punkin out Sista Cynthia !!!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know I'm right too..

Of course, those who doubt it should try reading the Constitution (Article 1 section 6):

The Senators and Representatives shall receive a Compensation for their Services, to be ascertained by Law, and paid out of the Treasury of the United States. They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

this could be a felony chief.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:40:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Don't get all happy about this, all this is doing is making her look better to the people that voted her in. Its Atlanta. Idiots run everything in that city and missmanagement is the norm. The people that elected her are probably having parties in her honor right now. She will be hailed as one of the great civil rights leaders in their eyes. Hell, they are probably trying to figure out what street to change to her name. This is probably the best thing to ever happen for her.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top