Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/2/2005 2:07:15 PM EDT
at a situation where people were left to die because of the color of their skin"

WTF?????

I guess Katrina was a racist hurricane?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:10:09 PM EDT
Yeah, the government and city managers of New Orleans are total racists! Never mind the fact they're all black as well!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:10:47 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SatelliteMan:
at a situation where people were left to die because of the color of their skin"

WTF?????

Lou Dobbs may be the one person on TV that is a bigger pandering asshole than Bill O’Reilly.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:13:01 PM EDT
Jesus, it is nothing but a big ole pile on now!!

I am so fooking glad it is Friday and I don't have to hear that kind of shit from my fellow employees for a few days.

My care-o-meter is busted at this point.

I had someone tell me today that there is no more looting going on.

Okay, whatever....

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 2:13:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2005 2:13:52 PM EDT by Max_Mike]
As of right now 30,000 people have been evacuated from NO under deplorable conditions for the relief workers. I really don’t know what people expect.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:26:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Max_Mike:
As of right now 30,000 people have been evacuated from NO under deplorable conditions for the relief workers. I really don’t know what people expect.

They expect that by a magical snap of the fingers to have all the and their problems solved and money left over in their pockets. Liberalism at it's best.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:31:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SatelliteMan:

WTF?????

I am getting SO fricken tired of this shiite. It's got to stop. At least that big buffoon Orielly is saying something to oppose that crap.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:36:11 PM EDT
I thought Lou Dobbs would have a different opinion on this. That guy is a hawk about our boarder problems. I kinda surprised on his comments
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:36:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2005 11:41:52 PM EDT by joker581]
Wow. It just keeps getting stupider and stupider.

Nobody forced them to live in a city that was a disaster waiting to happen. They were told point blank to get out while they still had a chance of getting away. They have allowed people among them to attack the people who are trying to rescue them. What do they expect?

Perhaps worst is the fact that out of all those people, few were able to sustain themselve past the first day. I live two hours from the coast, and in a worse case scenario, I could spend 5 days sitting on my roof, eating, drinking water, and picking off looters while I waited for a rescue. Unfortunatly, I have been cursed with common sense, which always forces me to use my head and get the fuck out of Dodge BEFORE it is too late.

I wonder if it's because I'm white or because I value my personal safety enough to take steps to preserve it.

They haven't been left to die for being black, or left to die at all for that matter.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:38:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheTracker:
I thought Lou Dobbs would have a different opinion on this. That guy is a hawk about our boarder problems. I kinda surprised on his comments

I think he is a hawk about the border problems because it makes bush look bad
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:43:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 22bad:

I guess that makes sense. It just when you watch him he comes off as a conservite
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:47:03 PM EDT

I guess that makes sense. It just when you watch him he comes off as a conservite

Did you see the weeklong series he did about illegals killing the Citizens, Cops, the economy
and spreading disease everywhere they went...............he pulled NO punches, it was surreal
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:47:30 PM EDT

Yep...

Lou Dobbs is a ass that manipulates the border issue to build up ratings while at the same time he will have people on from groups like La Raza and softball them.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:53:22 PM EDT
I watch him about twice a week .I can't really recall him jumping on the band wagon to bash the war effort in iraq. Man I really thought he was on our side .This is amazing to me that he would say some thing this stupid
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 11:55:57 PM EDT

I watch him about twice a week .I can't really recall him jumping on the band wagon to bash the war effort in iraq. Man I really thought he was on our side .This is amazing to me that he would say some thing this stupid

Did he mention the people shooting at Firemen?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:00:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 12:01:23 AM EDT by TheTracker]
After a comment like that he's in the same group with Combes.To me anyways
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:22:23 AM EDT
cnn just ran an extremely slanted LONG story that was off the scale "blamewise"

I wonder if the "news crews" get a bonus for every riot that they instigate
Top Top