Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 8:36:40 AM EDT
Again, these aren't my pictures.  My dad has taken them over the past couple months, I don't know who any of the people are, and I don't know who they work for.  *edit*  There are a few from Jordan and Israel mixed in there too.

~100 images

This is one of my favs...
http://www.boosting1bar.com/dad/images/iraq038.jpg
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:47:31 AM EDT
[#1]

That sure does look like the place from Indiana Jones and the Qwest for the Holy Grail.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:48:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:53:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow, Iraq really sucks. I couldn't stand it there, too many ......rocks.I do like that last one, the bunker complex. I 'll bet there are some sore Privates out there!!!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#5]
It's actually a pretty country. I think we should keep it!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Cool pics thanks for the link
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:21:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
www.boosting1bar.com/dad/images/iraq014.jpg

That sure does look like the place from Indiana Jones and the Qwest for the Holy Grail.

Did Indiana Jones have Qwest high speed DSL ?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:25:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
www.boosting1bar.com/dad/images/iraq014.jpg

That IS the place from Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade.

If I remember correctly, that site is in present-day Jordan, and was part of the ancient city of Petra. As good as it looks on the outside, it's just a facade. there's nothing really inside.

More info on Petra here
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top