Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 9:59:33 PM EDT
Well found out at least...  My mom told me on the phone that they had to put my oldest dog Rockey to sleep on tuesday. He was getting pretty old and was getting pretty bad arthritis. He blew a knee out and the vet couldn't do anymore for him. Great dog- sweetest i've ever met. Anything done to him was met with a look of "please stop" (he was great with my little cousin who loves to pull on tails).... he'd come out in the woods with me just to walk around for a while. Knew he was getting up there but was hoping to see him in Feb. before I deploy... sucks pretty bad but I guess that's life and it's better then him suffering.... I'm sure gonna miss him- I still remember the day we picked him up from the airport when he flew in from arizona with one of his sisters...

he's the black one looking at my truck....

-Roth
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Sorry to hear it  

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:00:34 PM EDT
[#2]
That's so sad.  ITs nice to hear though Rocky had such a loving family.  Hugs, Patty
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#3]
 There isnt anything in this world like a good dog.  sorry for your loss
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:06:48 PM EDT
[#4]
sorry man

RIP  Rockey
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:11:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry to hear that man. And thats how I feel too , They are family members
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top