Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/19/2005 9:28:24 PM EDT
On a local news broadcast by the CBS channel 5 station in Phoenix , a warning has been issued because of incursions by ex- special forces of Mexico. The soldiers were trained by us at Fort Benning to combat  the drug cartels in Mexico. These solders have deserted the Mexican Army and have gone to work FOR the drug cartels. And now, they are shooting up our Border Patrol and US Customs agents. Local police have been alerted to their presence in the States of Texas, New Mexico , Arizona and California.

Oh Ammoman!!

Need to place another order!

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:40:31 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The soldiers were trained by us at Fort Benning to combat  the drug cartels in Mexico.

Good thing they're U.S.-trained.

Nothing like going up against trained killers when the fight goes down.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:40:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like we need to let the citizens of this country issue some "Street" justice.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I think it's by time we start returning fire. hinking.gif
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:43:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm...........sounds like they are trying 2 scare away future minuteman projects!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:56:06 PM EDT
[#5]

[LISP]"We should put out waterstations in the desert in case they get thirsty..."[/LISP]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 10:58:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
On a local news broadcast by the CBS channel 5 station in Phoenix , a warning has been issued because of incursions by ex- special forces of Mexico. The soldiers were trained by us at Fort Benning to combat  the drug cartels in Mexico. These solders have deserted the Mexican Army and have gone to work FOR the drug cartels. And now, they are shooting up our Border Patrol and US Customs agents. Local police have been alerted to their presence in the States of Texas, New Mexico , Arizona and California.

Oh Ammoman!!

link?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Another reason to shoot first, then bury the bodies deep.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Gee......maybe the .gov should do something about the southern border security
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:15:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Where are Taxman’s forts now that they are REALLY needed?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm so sick of this shit.
I'm sick of illegals.
I'm sick of Bush and Vicente Fox giving each other handjobs.
I'm sick of inaction.

Just start your damn La Raza, or Aztlan, or whatver the hell you call it, revolution and let's get it on. I'm not a violent person nor do I seek out confrontations, but these people need to shit or get off the pot.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:26:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Mexican Special Forces, isn't that a contradiction in terms.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:27:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Oh Ammoman!!

Is this a documented incident? This actually happened? How come we havent heard more about it?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:27:53 PM EDT
[#13]
I read in one of the papers, DMN maybe, that they've been responsible for some hits in the DFW area.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
...And now, they are shooting up our Border Patrol and US Customs agents.

I've heard of some incursions.

Nothing recent.

Anything new from the front?
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:31:31 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm wondering about a link on this as well.  I would be interested because I would like to contact my representives of the problem we have not heard of in WI.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Nuke em!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:51:19 PM EDT
[#19]
If this be true, then there will be some very serious problems. USBP needs to drop one of those "commandos" string his boby up and display it on a hillside as a warning to all his friends not to step into the US. Harsh, yes. Effective, oh hell yes.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:54:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Oh Ammoman!!

Dude, I got some vacation to burn. Maybe I'll head out there for some "hunting".
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:55:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Hmmm...........sounds like they are trying 2 scare away future minuteman projects!

Its not working
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:59:57 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

That's like trying to scare away a grizzly bear by waving tasty bunny rabbits at him.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:02:09 AM EDT
[#23]
why would a bear be afraid of a rabbit?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:06:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:09:04 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh Ammoman!!

Dude, I got some vacation to burn. Maybe I'll head out there for some "hunting".

Need a good spotter?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:14:58 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
why would a bear be afraid of a rabbit?

That's the freakin' point, he's not afraid of them and wants to gobble some bunnys!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:20:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Mexican Special Forces, isn't that a contradiction in terms.

Could it be like Special Olympics?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:49:36 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Yeah thats it, do it the hard way
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:58:23 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, for shame.
It would be a bad misappropiation of time - digging deep is just a waste.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 2:59:56 AM EDT
[#30]
They still have A-10s at D-M, don't they?

Light 'em up!!!
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:04:50 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yea, for shame.
It would be a bad misappropiation of time - digging deep is just a waste.

thats what gas is for.. may as well make  the 2.23$ per gallon worth it
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:10:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Just how much more do we residents of border States have to endure before the Government DOES something?/

Do we end up taking matters into our own hands?

I think the Minuteman Project showed that we are serious and will spool things up as needed.

Hey, could use a few 50 BMG's here!

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:16:03 AM EDT
[#34]
We had a Mexican Army Officer in my Ranger class.  He was the only foreign officer worth a shit.  I hope he is not one of those now on our border, he was a good guy and a good soldier.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:29:40 AM EDT
[#35]
it isnt true!

the minutemen stopped it ALL!

*laughs*
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:31:38 AM EDT
[#36]

I think it is a mistake for some here to underestimate what these guys are capable of.  

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:34:36 AM EDT
[#37]

SAME COUNTRY, DIFFERENT WORLD:

"Las Norias Bandit Raid: Texas Rangers with dead bandits, October 8, 1915."

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
media.militaryphotos.net/photos/albums/album137/aad.jpg

media.militaryphotos.net/photos/Mexican-Special-Forces
media.militaryphotos.net/photos/album54

I've got Photoshop too

That's what I was thinking too, but that pic is in the album, hmm. Plus in the second group soldiers have P90's and 16's with cans?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Here's a similar story which may have been posted on arfcom before:

Investigators say the feared band of ex-military elite forces are operating in Texas and other parts of the United States.

Wire services
February 20, 2005

A team of rogue Mexican commandos blamed for dozens of killings along the U.S.-Mexico border has carried out at least three drug-related slayings in Dallas, a sign that the group is extending its deadly operations into U.S. cities, two U.S. law enforcement officials say.
The men are known as the Zetas, former members of the Mexican army who defected to Mexico's so-called Gulf drug cartel in the late 1990s.

"These guys run like a military," said Arturo A. Fontes, an FBI special investigator for border violence based in Laredo, in south Texas. "They have their hands in everything and they have eyes and ears everywhere. I've seen how they work, and they're good at what they do. They're an impressive bunch of ruthless criminals." Dallas and federal officials said that since late 2003 eight to 10 members of the Zetas have been operating in north Texas, maintaining a "shadowy existence" and sometimes hiring Texas criminal gangs, including the Mexican Mafia and Texas Syndicate, for contract killings. The Texas Syndicate is a prison gang that authorities blame for several murders statewide.

The Zetas' activities in North Texas were described in interviews with two U.S. federal law enforcement agents, two former Drug Enforcement Administration officials, a former Dallas undercover narcotics officer and two undercover informants.

"We're aware of the Zetas' threat to U.S. cities, and we consider it a growing threat," said Johnny Santana, a criminal investigator for the Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Office of the Inspector General. "We're conducting investigations into several cases statewide to establish evidence. We still don't have those links yet, but the telltale signs are there, and they point to the Zetas." The Zetas' presence in Dallas represents a sharp departure from standard practice for Mexican cartels, which traditionally have kept a low profile on U.S. soil and have sought to avoid confrontations with U.S. law enforcement.

The Zetas, who are accused off carrying out killings and acting as drug couriers for the cartel, are regarded by U.S. law enforcement officials as expert assassins who are especially worrisome because of their elite military training and penchant for using AR-15 and AK-47 assault rifles.

"The Zetas are bold, ruthless and won't think twice about pulling the trigger on a cop or anyone else who gets in their way," said the former Dallas narcotics officer, who asked not to be identified.

"And they like to take care of business themselves or, when forced to, hire their own assassin." Gil Cerda, a spokesman for the Dallas Police Department narcotics division, said he had personally not heard of the group and could not comment.

RISK DOWNPLAYED

Mexican authorities have downplayed the threat posed by the Zetas, saying that a major government crackdown has left the group leaderless and on the run.

José Luis Santiago Vasconcelos, the country's deputy attorney general for organized crime, suggested that many of the crimes attributed to the group may have been committed by outsiders emulating the group's violent tactics. "There are many Zetas wannabes," he said.
Still, Fontes of the FBI and other U.S. law enforcement officials said the former commandos are both a potent threat and are bolder and more ambitious than their predecessors.
They are extending their reach and violence beyond the Nuevo Laredo-to-Matamoros border area into Dallas, Houston and San Antonio, where they blend into burgeoning Mexican immigrant communities, state and federal officials said.

The group may have ventured as far as Nashville, Tenn., and Atlanta, Ga., the officials said.
"These guys are anything but wannabes," said Fontes. "They're the real thing, and they're a threat to law enforcement officers on both sides of the border." Dallas and federal law enforcement officials have linked murders and drug violence in Dallas during the past 18 months to cocaine and marijuana trafficking in Laredo and Nuevo Laredo, a base of operations for the Zetas. Dallas and federal investigators have blamed at least three Dallas killings on the Zetas, and some officials said that more than a dozen violent incidents can be attributed to the group.

Federal and Dallas authorities have blamed the following incidents on the Zetas: At 1:20 a.m. on Dec. 5, a gunman stepped out of a red sports car with a semi-automatic weapon and opened fire on three suspected drug traffickers as they played pool in the open garage of a home in the 5100 block of Mimi Court in Oak Cliff. Christian Alejandro Meza, 26, alias Juan Antonio Ortega, a parolee from Wichita, Kan., who was wanted on weapons charges, died of multiple wounds to the abdomen. Two other men were severely wounded and are being held on drug charges.

Law enforcement officials said the men were attacked because they allegedly worked for a rival drug lord, Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán, who escaped from the maximumsecurity Puente Grande prison in Jalisco state in January 2001, hidden in a laundry truck.

RIVAL GANG FIGHT

Guzmán is reputed to be a leader of the Juárez cartel, a rival of the Zetas' employer, the Gulf cartel, and is wanted in the United States, said Fontes, the FBI agent.

Dallas police seized 45 kilos of cocaine said to have been smuggled from Monterrey with a street value of US2.5 million and about 300,000 in cash from the Oak Cliff home and one next to it.

"The hit was a message to Chapo Guzmán, and the killer is believed to have been a Zetas member," said the former Dallas narcotics officer. "The gunman was very meticulous, didn't shoot a lot because he didn't have to." The case is under investigation, and the gunman remains at large.

On Sept. 28, police found the bodies of Mathew Frank Geisler and Brandon Gallegos, both 19 and from Laredo, in a burning 1996 Chevrolet Tahoe in a field near the corner of Morrell Avenue and Sargent Road, in the Cadillac Heights area of Oak Cliff. Both men had been shot, and the case probably involved drugs, according to police accounts.
A federal investigator said that "without a doubt" both incidents were carried out by the Zetas.

"We're seeing an alarming number of incidents involving the same type of violence that's become all too common in Mexico, right here in Dallas," said the former Dallas narcotics officer. "We're seeing executionstyle murders, burned bodies and outright mayhem. It's like the battles being waged in Mexico for turf have reached Dallas."
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:44:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Might need to take a trip out west
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Might need to take a trip out west

if  every one that siad they would,,,would,,   it would end very fast,,   or something would be done about it overnight by the  guberment
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:03:44 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
it isnt true!

the minutemen stopped it ALL!

*laughs*

Now I can't use *the animation that cannot be used*.  But you deserve it,  
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:15:15 AM EDT
[#43]
I thought that the problem was SM-13.  WTF happened to them?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:30:08 AM EDT
[#44]
Sounds like a war between cartels. I doubt it's anything to get excited about. Just the sort of stuff we put up with every day in this area. Nothing to see here folks.......move along.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:22:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:29:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Are their special forces conscript soliders or real professionals?

CRC
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#47]
If .gov does not do something quickly, this country will be taken over by Mexicans simply due to the numbers that are invading. It doesn't take special forces to overun us, they'll just bankrupt us and put such a strain on our resources that we are powerless.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:42:33 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Too late.

We're already screwed.

Too many of them here already.

Impossible to fix it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:51:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too late.

We're already screwed.

Too many of them here already.

Impossible to fix it.

Firing for effect generally works.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top