Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2005 2:12:35 PM EDT
My brother went and saw that movie, he says it's pretty decent. I'm affraid that there has to be a strong anti-gun message in it. He claimed it wasn't really anti-gun. Problem is, my brother is not a gun fanatic like myself and might not be as sensitive to anti-gun slants and therefore didn't notice it.

If it's some anti-gun propaganda bullshit movie I don't want to waste my time and money seeing it. If there is a slight hint I could tolerate it, but if it's blatant no way. I don't feel like going to a movie just to get pissed, I get pissed at enough stuff everyday as it is.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:16:13 PM EDT
[#1]
duPE DUPE DUPE DUPE dupe dupe.

go to the movies section man.

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=136
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I guess so. I looked there earlier and didn't see it. I found it now, I'll read the reviews.

OK, nevermind, carry on about JBT's, what's for dinner or whatever.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol.  I liked it.  It's only an anti gun movie if you expect it to be.  It's a very political movie if you look deep enough.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#4]
I seen it and while I did like some of the images in it like the piles of M4's being sold by the pound. And when I saw all the Russian AK's in the armory that streched so far down the road I just about fell out my seat. There was allot of anti gun BS in it and there was no big ending with a shoot out. I thought that was very lame. I got into a argument with my GF when we left. She may have loved the heck out of it because it was so true man.
I would say pass on it and wait for the video store or something like that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top