Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/4/2005 2:12:35 PM EDT
My brother went and saw that movie, he says it's pretty decent. I'm affraid that there has to be a strong anti-gun message in it. He claimed it wasn't really anti-gun. Problem is, my brother is not a gun fanatic like myself and might not be as sensitive to anti-gun slants and therefore didn't notice it.

If it's some anti-gun propaganda bullshit movie I don't want to waste my time and money seeing it. If there is a slight hint I could tolerate it, but if it's blatant no way. I don't feel like going to a movie just to get pissed, I get pissed at enough stuff everyday as it is.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:16:13 PM EDT
duPE DUPE DUPE DUPE dupe dupe.

go to the movies section man.

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=136
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:20:26 PM EDT
Yeah I guess so. I looked there earlier and didn't see it. I found it now, I'll read the reviews.

OK, nevermind, carry on about JBT's, what's for dinner or whatever.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:22:57 PM EDT
Lol. I liked it. It's only an anti gun movie if you expect it to be. It's a very political movie if you look deep enough.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:29:16 PM EDT
I seen it and while I did like some of the images in it like the piles of M4's being sold by the pound. And when I saw all the Russian AK's in the armory that streched so far down the road I just about fell out my seat. There was allot of anti gun BS in it and there was no big ending with a shoot out. I thought that was very lame. I got into a argument with my GF when we left. She may have loved the heck out of it because it was so true man.
I would say pass on it and wait for the video store or something like that.
Top Top