Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2004 8:10:12 PM EDT
I was doing a google search for some AR related things and happened to come across a web site for "Deactivated Gun Collectors".  The thing that's even worse is they are worried about losing the right to continue collecting these deactivated guns...

Quoted from their web site...

"Do you like guns?

Then this is the website for you!  Unfortunately the restrictive legislation in many countries makes owning guns difficult, hence the market for deactivated guns.  Our association represents owners of these guns.  We do not represent people who collect replicas and various other junk that is on the market today.  Rather, we are an association of people who have a serious interest in firearms, but have to have their collections neutered to comply with the law."

Check it out ->www.cybershooters.org/dgca/index.htm

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:15:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Almost sounds British. Deactivated Replica guns.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:17:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Almost sounds British. Deactivated Replica guns.

Yup, I believe it's a British club...
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:20:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Neutered guns for a neutered society.  They have a freakin Queen for crying out loud!  That is so middle ages.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder how many of those guns have been "Re activated".....
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#6]
When my Bushmaster gets de-activated, reactivation is only a fresh magazine away.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:31:52 PM EDT
[#7]
What's next, sex clubs for eunuchs?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 8:44:16 PM EDT
[#8]
These are much like the pre-1968 dewats-they have the real firearms receivers.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top