Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/31/2005 4:36:53 AM EDT
..are the majority of them black?  I'm not prejudice, for Thor's sake, my wife is Hispanic, but I've noticed that when ever(L.A. Riots, et al) there's looting it seems to be mostly blacks that are taking stuff that doesn't belong to them.  Why is that, is it something in their moral upbringing, are they just getting their "20 achers and a mule" or do they just not give a shit.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:38:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:38:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:39:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
..are the majority of them black?  I'm not prejudice, for Thor's sake, my wife is Hispanic, but I've noticed that when ever(L.A. Riots, et al) there's looting it seems to be mostly blacks that are taking stuff that doesn't belong to them.  Why is that, is it something in their moral upbringing, are they just getting their "20 achers and a mule" or do they just not give a shit.  

The footage does seem to have mostly black folks looting.

50 Cent in a normal society would be in jail for dealing drugs.

Instead he is a hero to many.

Make of that what you wish.

I will say what Bill Cosby said: There is a systemic problem in the black community that Jesse Jackson and his race-baiting media whore compadres are not even attempting to solve.

This isn't a black or white thing: It is a MORALITY thing. It just so happens that a lack of morals is excused, nay, ENCOURAGED in the black community by all sorts of dunderheads. And, as Eddie Long said, it has to stop or black folks will end up right back in chains, only this time it will be chains they forged themselves.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:39:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:39:27 AM EDT
[#5]
The Man be holdin dem down. Dis be da chance ta get back yo.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:42:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Like I said, I don't want to turn this into a "black bashing thread" but damn, is seems like they just don't give a shit about other peoples property.  I know that there are many upstanding black in our society but the people that does stuff like this runs the entire race down. Don't they think about that. Don't they care about how their actions effect the communities perspective of how we look at blacks.  They don't want us to sterotype them but then they go out and act out the sterotype. That's just messed up right there.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:44:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Like I said, I don't want to turn this into a "black bashing thread" but damn, is seems like they just don't give a shit about other peoples property.  I know that there are many upstanding black in our society but the people that does stuff like this runs the entire race down. Don't they think about that. Don't they care about how their actions effect the communities perspective of how we look at blacks.  They don't want us to sterotype them but then they go out and act out the sterotype. That's just messed up right there.

If you were to capture all looters, you would find every racial group represented, just like in prisons. But you will find that certain racial groups are disproportionally represented. Some say this is because there is racism.

But a growing number of people inside the black community are saying that it is because standards of decency have been cast away more in some communities than others.

N.O. inner city kids have never been taught right from wrong because dumbass white liberals have never demanded anything of them.

The looting and breakdown of social order we are seeing in N.O. is the INEVITABLE result of liberalism, and demonstrates exactly how liberals work. Nothing is sin, nothing is a crime, everything is everyone else's fault until the people become criminal in mindset and out of control.

Thus the liberals must erect powerful government to forcibly introduce the restraint that they have taught people not to have.

In the process liberals become rich and powerful and get to govern the lives of others.

Dostoyevski's writings show the pattern for what it is, and he is absolutely right.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:45:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Been to any "inner cities" lately?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:45:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:46:16 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

For the most part it seems.

I did see some white trash in the mix also
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:48:20 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
..are the majority of them black?

It's just your imagination that the majority are black because  ONLY blacks are looting. Not the majority, ONLY.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:50:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Not your imagination at all.  But the city of NO is 64% black to begin with, over 5 times greater than the national percentage, which is about 12% of the population or so.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:51:22 AM EDT
[#13]
It's Bush's fault yo

fo sheezie.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:51:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Theft,looting,murder,rape,arson......These words are all so Politically Incorrect.These "former words" do not appear in the latest edition of the "Newspeak Dictionary."

When "minorities" loot,murder etc. It is now a "Spontanious Re-Distribution of Wealth" or an " Attonement for past injustices." Looters are no longer looters..........they are now "Situationaly Empowered Freedom Fighters."

We all know how the liberal left wing, asscheek, butthole sniffers,love to give coverage to "Freedom Fighters"..........even if the "freedom fighters" are sawing the head off of a "Journalist."

Fucling geeks.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:53:33 AM EDT
[#15]
I was in Miami right after Hurricane Andrew, watching looters. It was a party atmosphere, they were laughing and joking as they smashed windows and filled shopping carts. Whole families were looting together, including little kids. The most popular article to steal seemed to be soda. I saw one guy with three traffic lights in a shopping cart. Every single looter I saw was black. The cops just stood there and watched them. I asked why they didn't shoot a couple and was told "After the Rodney King verdict, we aren't allowed to touch them."
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:53:58 AM EDT
[#16]
They had a clip on the Today show this morning where they were videotaping a Wal-Mart getting totally cleaned out.  There were two female black cops, in uniform, pushing a shopping cart.  They wouldn't talk on camera.

Do as I say not as I do from the N.O. po-po?

I was almost ashamed to watch it, and I'm not even a LEO.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:56:02 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't think it's racist to say that most of the looters are black, because based on what I've seen on the news, all the looters I saw were black. Again, nothing racist about that alone. It's just the way it is. You can draw your own conclusions as to the reasons for this. Since some others have covered this well already, I'll not rehash it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:56:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Werd
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:58:36 AM EDT
[#19]
It's bad enough that they are stealing clothes.

It's even worse that they are stealing WAL-MART CLOTHES!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:00:21 AM EDT
[#20]
IBTL

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:02:05 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Theft,looting,murder,rape,arson......These words are all so Politically Incorrect.These "former words" do not appear in the latest edition of the "Newspeak Dictionary."

When "minorities" loot,murder etc. It is now a "Spontanious Re-Distribution of Wealth" or an " Attonement for past injustices." Looters are no longer looters..........they are now "Situationaly Empowered Freedom Fighters."

We all know how the liberal left wing, asscheek, butthole sniffers,love to give coverage to "Freedom Fighters"..........even if the "freedom fighters" are sawing the head off of a "Journalist."

Fucling geeks.  

My favorite is "Undocumented Shoppers"

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:03:16 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Fucling geeks.  

That is a good definition of what occurs in most of these situations!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:04:11 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Like I said, I don't want to turn this into a "black bashing thread" but damn, is seems like they just don't give a shit about other peoples property.  I know that there are many upstanding black in our society but the people that does stuff like this runs the entire race down. Don't they think about that. No, they don't. Thought is not part of the process.Don't they care about how their actions effect the communities perspective of how we look at blacks.  See previous comment.They don't want us to sterotype them but then they go out and act out the sterotype. You're a racist! There is no stereotype. They're just like everyone else and if you think different, you're a racist!That's just messed up right there. Why?

If you were to capture all looters, you would find every racial group represented, just like in prisons.  95% black and 5% hispanic. I have NOT seen one NON black in those vids. NONE!But you will find that certain racial groups are disproportionally represented. Some say this is because there is racism. See previous comments.

But a growing number of people inside the black community are saying that it is because standards of decency have been cast away more in some communities than others. Let me guess. Whities fault right? Do the 'commmunity leaders' say whose fault that is. Very unlikely.

N.O. inner city kids have never been taught right from wrong because dumbass white liberals have never demanded anything of them. And dumbass white conservatives have failed as well.

The looting and breakdown of social order we are seeing in N.O. is the INEVITABLE result of liberalism, and demonstrates exactly how liberals work. Nothing is sin, nothing is a crime, everything is everyone else's fault until the people become criminal in mindset and out of control. Wait until the class action lawsuit against the city and govt on behalf of all those poor people show up because proper protection was not afforded them.

Thus the liberals must erect powerful government to forcibly introduce the restraint that they have taught people not to have. That would be easy. Declare the unconstitutional gun control acts of 1934 and 1968 unconstitutional

In the process liberals become rich and powerful and get to govern the lives of others. And so have the conservatives. The Post WWII generation GAVE AWAY the values of the United States of America in an orgy of liberalism and out of control government invasion of private domain. Many such issues imbedded in the dreaded 'commerce clause' in the constitution

Dostoyevski's writings show the pattern for what it is, and he is absolutely right.

My comments are in purple. Bottom line is that the lower rung of our society will always act like the criminals in the vids. There very likely will not be a single prosecution for for looting. Unless that is they can find a white guy to nail to set an example. If any of us think for one second that civilized society can hold the looters to some sort of code of conduct, then  we must all be racist.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:04:35 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucling geeks.  

My favorite is "Undocumented Shoppers"

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:05:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Shame on you looters!aka(scum)
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:17:20 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I was in Miami right after Hurricane Andrew, watching looters. It was a party atmosphere, they were laughing and joking as they smashed windows and filled shopping carts. Whole families were looting together, including little kids. The most popular article to steal seemed to be soda. I saw one guy with three traffic lights in a shopping cart. Every single looter I saw was black. The cops just stood there and watched them. I asked why they didn't shoot a couple and was told "After the Rodney King verdict, we aren't allowed to touch them."

the entitlement DEMographic
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:18:03 AM EDT
[#27]

Prejudice (ie pre-judging)  would be saying, back in July, "If NO gets hit by a hurricane, I bet all the  blacks will turn into looter."

Observation of facts  " Ya know, after watching a lot of footage on the disaster in NO, it seems a majority of the looters are
black."

Another observation. " Ya know, after watching a lot of footage on the disaster in NO, it seems a majority of the rescue personnel are not black."

Do black have a tendency to be looters and not whites?  I don't think so.  I think 4th and 5th generation entitled government-fed, wards of the state with no responsibility for themselves will loot given the chance whether they are black or white or yellow, or whatever.

Hmmm.  maybe a good time to bring my "Is man good or evil?" poll back to life.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:19:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Prejudice (ie pre-judging)  would be saying, back in July, "If NO gets hit by a hurricane, I bet all the  blacks will turn into looter."

Observation of facts  " Ya know, after watching a lot of footage on the disaster in NO, it seems a majority of the looters are black."

Another observation.  " Ya know, after watching a lot of footage on the disaster in NO, it seems a majority of the rescue personnel are not black."

Very true. IBTL now.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:21:52 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
They had a clip on the Today show this morning where they were videotaping a Wal-Mart getting totally cleaned out.  There were two female black cops, in uniform, pushing a shopping cart.  They wouldn't talk on camera.

THe N.O. PoPo are Notoriously corrupt, as are all of the politicians.

The badge just gives them alittle more immunity than normal folks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:25:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Want to step up for the disadvantaged.  Want to say "if your kids were starving (because you were ill prepared - lets face it, knock off the electricity and at lieast 1/2 of us here would be hungry on day 3), and you new there was food in that store that is locked, you too would loot"

Naw, can't do it.  Welfare society in action.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:28:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I saw the video and felt the same way, they did however show a white guy stealing just to show that they werent all black.  I still cant belive the black female looter cops answer to why she was there stealing "I am stopping looters" when did a basket full of shoes and stuff become a theft deterent to looters???
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:28:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Um. The majority of the people left in the
city were black. Ergo, the majority of the
looters are black.

We all know that white trash would never
commit crimes.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:29:50 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

... IBTL now.

'fraid you're right.

The majority of the lower socio-economic class in NO is black and that is why we are seeing what we are seeing.  There is nothing inherently wrong with someone with black skin, white skin, brown skin  or any other color.  

Yet by commenting on what I have observed on the net and cable TV, I am or maybe labeled a "racist".  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:30:06 AM EDT
[#34]
My brother in law, who is Black, told me if he was cop down there he'd have me resupply him by boat with ammo as he gunned down looters (he's LE up here).  I told him fuck no, I'd be plinking with him.

My liberal Mother in Law remarked last night about the race of the looters. I think she's waking up....

One of the news articles quoted some urban philosopher, she was quoted as saying that the looters were reacting to years of oppression.

The whole thing is sad, really. These asshats must be an embarassment to normal Blacks, like Bill Cosby, my BIL, Cavvet, and the rest.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:30:21 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I saw the video and felt the same way, they did however show a white guy stealing just to show that they werent all black.  I still cant belive the black female looter cops answer to why she was there stealing "I am stopping looters" when did a basket full of shoes and stuff become a theft deterent to looters???

She was trying to show them that when you loot, you should take the NECCESITIES, and not just all the soda pop. It was a "looting lesson", don't you see.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:31:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Its very hard not to notice the color of the looters.  I could also ask if anyone noticed the color of those people who were too stupid to leave the city when a cat 5 hurricane was bearing down on them?  Is the liberal mentality that "the government will take care of me" caused everyone who didnt evacuate to then be outraged that "ive been sleeping on this overpass" or " when are they going to do something"?  From everything ive seen there is a total lack of any kind of personal responsibility, everything will be done for me by someone else, and if its not then I have a right to be outraged.  

I have seen the TV images and I have taken what ive seen to heart and know that if there is a emergency situation here, I can expect the same.  I learned a great deal by what ive seen over the last few days.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:32:12 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
seems like they just don't give a shit about other peoples property.  ...  That's just messed up right there.

See, this is the crux of it right there.  This is not a black or white or whatever thing.  Its a give a shit thing.  Other than emergency personnell, the people who actually gave a shit, evacuated when they were told to.  What is left did not give a shit.

EXACTLY
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:32:13 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
looters are black.

commit crimes.

Well, let's see them. White looters? White's rioting in their own neighborhoods and burning and looting?

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
looters are black.

commit crimes.

+1

Genesis 6:5 (English Standard Version)
"The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:34:35 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
looters are black.

commit crimes.

Hey, anecdotal evidence seems to show 99% of the looters are black....watch the news reports. I didn't see one white face amongst them, including the two fat black female cops pushing a cart full of stuff through Walmart.

Sorry to upset your rosy view of people, but the cameras don't lie.

It is a problem inherent in the culture, deal with it....
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:35:31 AM EDT
[#41]
They said yesterday that it was a chance to get back at the system that oppresses them.

Oppression like:

Free Education
Welfare
WIC
SBA

No matter what the color (black, white, brown, yellow) trash is trash.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:38:02 AM EDT
[#42]
To be fair aI sall rather LARGE black cop on Fox News last night point his shotgun at several looters.

It's amazing how fast some of them dropped the booty!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:38:08 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

These days you can get slammed pretty hard for stating the obvious.  

It's amazing how many people live out the stereotypes they complain about.

I've seen outlaw bikers complain about being stereotyped and then engage in stereotypical behavior.

Likewise here, these people would be the first to complain about being stereotyped as opportunistic thieves.  

One of the key elements in maintaining an orderly, civil society is the ability of the average person to connect behavior and consequences.  Unfortunately, that's becoming a rarity these days.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:41:06 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
N.O. inner city kids have never been taught right from wrong because dumbass white liberals have never demanded anything of them.

And we have a winner!

The only thing liberals want from the "disadvantaged" is for them to continue to vote in the liberal candidates in order to perpetuate the problem.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:42:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Time to send in the anti-looter sniper units!!

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:43:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:46:41 AM EDT
[#47]
" I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dream today. "  MLK.

It's not about skin color.  It's about charater.  A lack of charater.  

N.O. has been a sesspool for decades, none of this is a surprise to me
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:47:32 AM EDT
[#48]
The same type of people did the rioting in Los Angeles. Although in LA it was mostly illegal aliens that were stealing. What liberal would defend this behavior?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:48:22 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
My brother in law, who is Black, told me if he was cop down there he'd have me resupply him by boat with ammo as he gunned down looters (he's LE up here).  I told him fuck no, I'd be plinking with him.

The whole thing is sad, really. These asshats must be an embarassment to normal Blacks, like Bill Cosby, my BIL, Cavvet, and the rest.

I'd be proud to repel zombies and assorted looters with CavVet.

Oh, and you too, TimJ.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:51:10 AM EDT
[#50]
It's not racism when it's the truth.  All blacks who don't give a shit.  they're trash.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top