Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2005 1:37:14 AM EDT

I can only assume they were unprepared for the spontaneous "Charlies Angels" pose, but two guys need something to wrap their hands around.

Not the USA, no idea where it is, but its FUNNY AS HELL.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:41:18 AM EDT
[#1]
don't laugh, at least some organization is taking those people in the xbox commercial serious and taking measures to deal with 'em!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:04:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
don't laugh, at least some organization is taking those people in the xbox commercial serious and taking measures to deal with 'em!

What commercials?  I think I'm missing something.

No Expert
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:12:20 AM EDT
[#3]
So dogs can be pointers but not people?  You mock them for pointing out danger?  The precision revolver guy looks like he appreciates the heads up.

You're all a bunch of hypocrites.  Maybe the shoot from the hip AK dudes will show you mercy, but I doubt it.

May the whistle guy blow his whistle at you THRICE!!

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:36:44 AM EDT
[#4]
PSD oh shit formation? Hell, I know that we have done some impromptu MOUT training sans weapons.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:43:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Ah well, it's still training. Even without an actual gun in their hand, they are at least learning tactics. Maybe their government will give them an actual weapon at a later date.

Perhaps that is a remedial tactics class? Those fellas could have had some previous ND's and are for the time being restricted on using the real deal?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:16:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Somebody hand me a grenade. One will do it....
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:33:55 AM EDT
[#7]
That cluster looks like a target.  Whatever happened to spread out and take cover?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:35:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That cluster looks like a target.  Whatever happened to spread out and take cover?

No kidding.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:35:25 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Yeah, I was thinking exactly the same thing.  

Does that seem like a "proper" or "useful" tactical formation to you guys?  If so, I can't imagine under what circumstances....

- CD
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:36:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Who knows what they would use that "formation" for.  It some situations it would be ok.

And yea... we train all the time without weapons.  You don't need rifles to practice the fundamentals of CQB.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:36:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Im just guessing a person is in the middle.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:39:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, I was thinking exactly the same thing.  

Does that seem like a "proper" or "useful" tactical formation to you guys?  If so, I can't imagine under what circumstances....

- CD

That formation is for when all else has gone wrong and you don't have a corner to be backed into.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:44:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Every squad has a guy or two who shouldn't be armed.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:45:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Every squad has a guy or two who shouldn't be armed.  

Amen to that!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:46:49 AM EDT
[#15]
ROFL. We got one of those in my squad. Leadership has already said he probably wont be allowed off the FOB downrange.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:55:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Bet they're Palis.  Note the guy in the rear with the eapaulets and with what appears to be a whistle and a badge.  These guys are probably part of the useless PA Keystone Cop Squad...most likely trainees.  He's like their director of fun or something.  

Looks like some sort of cheesy, unorganized parade.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:04:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Ummm...

That's not a stack, it's not a diamond...not even a wedge.  I can't think of a SINGLE scenario where I'd want my team deployed in a 'formation' like that.

As for the "at least they are training" crowd....yeah...they're training to make themselves great big targets.  Shitty training that imparts bad habits and bad tactics......ugh.

Sheep
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:09:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Expert

A while back there was a "Controversial" commercial for Xbox involving "GUN PLAY" but no guns just pointy fingers in the shape of  a gun. It wasn't aired but its on the net and funny as hell.

I dont have a link though
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:17:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Suppose he was disarmed in a previous mission? I don't think he needs to worry, the guy behind him with the 90mm saxaphone has his back.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:23:42 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm guessing some Latin American country's police force.

Notice the guy in front has a luggage strap for a sling?
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:26:09 AM EDT
[#21]
they are trying out the new invisble gun.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:49:42 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No Expert

A while back there was a "Controversial" commercial for Xbox involving "GUN PLAY" but no guns just pointy fingers in the shape of  a gun. It wasn't aired but its on the net and funny as hell.

I dont have a link though

www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=WnpGtHq7Z0U
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top