Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/18/2006 1:36:53 AM EST
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x942587

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:56:29 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 1:57:35 AM EST by Hellhound]
Here is the text of the thread starter:

Met a SEAL just back from Iraq last night

I worked Saturday night at a club here in Philly. A few guys had come in that I can only describe as being built like that Warner Bros. cartoon bulldog... MASSIVE chests and arms (we're talking serious brick shithouse here). They were Navy SEALS just returned from Iraq. I recognized that burned out sort of "lost" look my SO had when he got back and in sympathy asked one of them about it. He wasn't very talkative at first but then mentioned that he was one of the guys breaking down doors in Falujah. I said that must have been difficult, and at that point he suddenly looked away from me, got visibly tense and said...

"Difficult? Hell no! It was awesome! Smashing in doors and blasting the fuckers right in the face!... shoot 'em right off their feet! It was so fucking cool! Cowards crying and begging at my feet and... HA!... just laugh and blam! WOW!"... blah, blah, blah (more disgusting information I had to close my ears to or I couldn't sleep at night).

My jaw hit the floor. It wasn't just what he said. It was the absolute vacant yet wild way he looked when he said it. It was SICK SICK FUCKING SICK!

I was so shocked and disgusted and livid I had to excuse myself and get away from him caring not one iota that he was flush with cash and hadn't seen a so much as a woman's knees in nearly two years. I was literally shaking with anger and utter disgust.

I fumed for the rest of the night completely unable to let it go, and that is so unlike me. As a stripper I have to deal with guys saying the most bizarre and foul things to me, but it all just rolls off like water off a duck... just doesn't faze me. Weirdos are a dime a dozen in this business.

But, THIS... THIS!

I only remember the basic jist of what he blathered on about once I tried to close my ears... blasting away at men, women, old people, children, ANYONE... UGH! I don't want to remember.

But what I will never forget is that through his whole harangue, he never once smiled. He never once focused on anything and appeared to be looking in the general area of space. He looked... beautific - like he was looking at the face of God. Yet there was that tension and what I can only describe as underlying wildness, like a cyclone trapped in a box... not a quietude and peace one would think someone would appear to look when looking at the face of God.

It wasn't until I was driving home that I realized... this man is sick - ILL. What he was made to do has fried his brain. Nobody but nobody blasts innocent people in their homes into clumps of bloody flesh and REVELS in it unless they've seriously popped a screw. Maybe it's some bizarre unconscious defense mechanism... to do something so utterly foul in order to live with it you have to convince yourself it actually brought you JOY.

I had to pull off the highway a couple of exits before mine just so I could park somewhere and cry for a bit... and I'm one of those people that cries maybe once per decade.

And now, although I'm beyond disgusted at what he did, I pity him. This man will never be right in head again. I believe at some point his mind is going to break out, and he will be so completely shattered as to not be able to function. I don't know that there is any amount of therapy that will ever make this man normal. I actually see this man at some point blasting away at his OWN face.

What in the name of all that is sacred is our government DOING to what was once probably very normal and healthy people??? The military and government behind them are brainwashing and "training" people to become monsters only to throw them away when they crack and are no longer useful.

Somewhere along the way it had to have been recognized that this guy is out of his tree. But because he still functions and can still do what he's told he won't get any help for his scrambled brain because they WANT him to be this way... they WANT it. This is so evil and wrong and twisted and INHUMAN.

Never before have I been this ashamed of my country. With everything that has happened since that FUCKING CRIMINAL squatted in the White House I've been embarrassed and angry and ashamed...

But, THIS... THIS!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:57:28 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 2:00:16 AM EST by uglygun]
Dude, she's a miserable stripper...

They are so dumb they'll believe anything.

What she should have understood is that the "kicking down the doors in falluja" was an analogy for wanting to break down her backdoor....
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:06:08 AM EST
Dude, it probably didn't even happen. How much credibility does a communist stripper have?

Liberals don't live in reality, and it wouldn't be the first time I've caught one making shit up to convince themself and others around them it was alright to be left wing whackos at any expense.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:07:52 AM EST
Somebody needs to make a troll account and go over there making a thread, "So, this other night I told this dumb stripper I am a SEAL"
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:08:47 AM EST
Hell I'm just surprised that a stripper could type!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:11:27 AM EST

Originally Posted By M4arc:
Hell I'm just surprised that a stripper could type!

She probably had an interpreter...
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:16:40 AM EST
Bullshit. If he'd offered her an 8-ball she's still be on her knees.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:26:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 2:28:20 AM EST by Kharn]

It wasn't until I was driving home that I realized... this man is sick - ILL. What he was made to do has fried his brain. Nobody but nobody blasts innocent people in their homes into clumps of bloody flesh and REVELS in it unless they've seriously popped a screw. Maybe it's some bizarre unconscious defense mechanism... to do something so utterly foul in order to live with it you have to convince yourself it actually brought you JOY.
Her quote of his statement never implies he said they were innocent.

ETA: Anyone that hasnt seen a woman's knees in two years over in the desert doesnt know the magic of burning CDs and using a laptop in your bunk.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:30:02 AM EST
Good grief! I simply cannot understand those people!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:36:35 AM EST
From one of the original poster's replies (#230):

This happens all the damn time. Because I'm a stripper I'm an idiot. Plenty of people here have said so for the years I've been here, so it must be true. I'm a dim bulb even though I'm 40 and spent most of my career in the corporate world as a paralegal. I became stupid the moment I stepped on the stage. My entire history was erased at that moment, and I suddenly became not only stupid but undeserving of even the most general respect and benefit of the doubt other people are afforded. And right here at DU... this paragon of liberalism and deep thought. It's perfectly ok to judge me as a person because strippers are really non-people. Try that one on a gay person or African American or disabled person, etc. and there would be a massive pile on you the likes of which defies imagining... you'd probably immediately be tombstoned as a suspect Freeper. But say these things about a stripper and directly to a stripper?... crickets.
A 40yo stripper! No thanks, Grandma, no lap dance tonight.

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:42:59 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 2:43:48 AM EST by uglygun]
Yeah, DJ tries to rev up the crowd for the next stripper...

"Hey crowd, let's give a warm welcome to my favorite stripper granny panties."

Comes out with a walker to work her broken assed money maker.

These people on DU are damned stupid they just beg to be fucked with. No wonder they have no tolerance for trolls and ban so quickly, they make it too damned easy to be picked on and bannings are their only defense mechanism.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:54:01 AM EST

A stripper did not write that
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:01:09 AM EST
Blasting away at innocent women and children? Cool. Where do I sign up?

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:04:30 AM EST

Originally Posted By Painter:

Indeed.

It almost sounds like an ARFCOM plant.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:08:45 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:10:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

Originally Posted By Painter:

Indeed.

It almost sounds like an ARFCOM plant.

In the DU alternate dimension, there is a phenomenon known as "BouncyBall" stories. "BouncyBall" was the username of a particularly dumb female DUer who told obviously fabricated stories about her real-life encounters with "freepers", and how she easily defeated them into stunned silence using the power of DU talking points, if she didn't give them a Road to Damascus style conversion right then and there.

This doesn't sound like a Bouncy story to me. Sounds like a dumb guy thinking bloodthirsty tales of combat and telling a stripper he's a SEAL is going to impress her.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:14:13 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:16:15 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:20:08 AM EST

that is the dumbest thing i've ever read. stripper posting on DU does not a work of shakespeare make...

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:24:17 AM EST

Originally Posted By hatebreed:
Dude, it probably didn't even happen. How much credibility does a communist stripper have?

"communist stripper" !

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:26:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By ODA_564:

Originally Posted By hatebreed:

"communist stripper" !

But seriously though, you'll never meet a bigger capitalist than a stripper.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:27:15 AM EST
Sounds like a fantasy for DUers.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:31:54 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:35:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By 82ndAbn:
I've never known a stripper to refer to themselves as a "stripper." They call themselves dancers (as if that would garner some respect).

I believe the whole tale was fantasized.

On vegas they call prostitutes "entertainers"
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:37:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By Aimless:
They're kind of a gullible bunch.

That account does have almost 900 posts. The story is BS but that's a lot of trolling.

+1
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:38:59 AM EST
I'd have to call BULLSHIT on that entire story. It reads like somebody trying to generate a 40 page thread.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:42:46 AM EST

Originally Posted By 82ndAbn:
I've never known a stripper to refer to themselves as a "stripper." They call themselves dancers (as if that would garner some respect).

I believe the whole tale was fantasized.

A complete fabrication.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:55:10 AM EST

All that needs to be said.

Besides strippers are tough broads they don't cry over burned out soliders. Besides when SEALs crack it usally needs up on the six o'clock news with a headline reading "Crazed Man Robbs Liquior Store with Table Knife (six deputies hospitalized attempting to apprehend supsect still at large)"
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:00:53 PM EST
Bet he was jerking her chain just to see what kind of reaction he would get.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:11:23 PM EST
Hmm...strange....

my post in that thread got deleted, I wonder why?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:22:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 5:24:10 PM EST by RustedAce]
"his whole harangue, he never once smiled. He never once focused on anything and appeared to be looking in the general area of space. He looked... beautific"

Beautific was used in "on killing" alot to describe peoples looks when firing machineguns, the book claimed it was sexual.

I smile alot when I talk about that stuff.

War is the most fun I have ever had. I guess I am crazy too. Oh well

Rather be called crazy than sane by a DUer.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:24:07 PM EST

Originally Posted By efpeter:

How can you shoot women or children?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:24:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By Stryfe:

Originally Posted By efpeter:

How can you shoot women or children?

Why you just dont lead them so much.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:24:48 PM EST
Since I am going into that Navy. And this is all true. Then sign me up for that job!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:25:41 PM EST

Originally Posted By RustedAce:

Damn that was fast.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:26:52 PM EST

Damn that was fast.

Dude, its Arfcom, thats how we do it.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:33:49 PM EST

Damn that was fast.

bow chicka bow wow.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:35:28 PM EST
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=364x942587#945910

Apparently we drug the troops to make them do what we want them to do. o_O
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:35:43 PM EST
That is a complete troll post, no two ways about it.

The language used and overall writing style are specifically intended to hit all the DU memes.
Strippers don't call themselves strippers.
Strippers do not talk like that. Period.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:36:09 PM EST
40 year old stripper? Maybe thats the one who offered to "give [me] some extra attention between [my] legs" for $230. Damn that skank was nasty.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:39:45 PM EST

Originally Posted By Combat_Jack:
40 year old stripper? Maybe thats the one who offered to "give [me] some extra attention between [my] legs" for $230. Damn that skank was nasty.

lmao.

anybodywannadance.ytmnd.com/

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:23:27 PM EST

Originally Posted By SirDrinksAlot:

Damn that was fast.

bow chicka bow wow.

You guys KNOCK IT OFF! My co-workers are looking at me funny now!! LMFAO!!!!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:35:14 PM EST
Tag

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 6:36:42 PM EST
thats fucking classic
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:01:01 PM EST
to the author of that thread

The DUhmers claim to be so smart and believe that anyone that is to the right of them politically is a complete idiot; yet, they fall for such shit so quickly. Like the BS that I fed them during Katrina that there was cannibalism in NOLA due to hunger and it was W's fault.

Kudo's to the author and a tag on both threads to watch the ensuing train wrecks.

wganz

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:02:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 7:04:32 PM EST by mgw24]
I read some of that thread. I never realized how fucking "out there" some people are.

The Bush administration drugging the SF/SEAL guys to make them enjoy killing?

wow.

I'm almost thinking of creating an account there and just feeding them a bunch of crap and see who swallows it. It might be entertaining. On the other hand, nah.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:12:21 PM EST
The Face of God?

Maybe he was just showing her his "Oh" face.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 7:16:35 PM EST
No one would ever hire a 40 year old as a stripper. There are way too many 21 year old college girls, or barring that, ghetto spawn, who would work for less. Even in the most run-down, ghettoish strip club, they can do better than a 40 year old.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:02:43 PM EST
I finally visited the DU after finding the link in this thread.

Those idiots are seriously fucked in the head!

Do they really believe that crap?

My head hurts now dammit!

Jim
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:37:52 PM EST
everyone on that thread knows a SEAL
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top