Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/18/2015 7:12:47 PM EDT
and . . . America and its 2nd Amendment might lose . . .

And there's only Aaron Rogers and Clay Matthews holding Seattle's poofters back. Sad. Very sad.

And the local Seattle boys will almost universally agree . . .

After all, football is more important than the 2nd Amendment . . .

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#1]
That onside kick was awesome.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Seahawks sure are a dirty ass team
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:28:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Russel Wilson is an obama loving cocksucker too.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:30:19 PM EDT
[#4]
If the gun-grabbing POS Paul Allen (part of the Billionaires Boys' Club with Bloomturd and Bill Gates [Microsoft] and Jim Sinegal [Costco] only owned a soccer team, no one would care. This is football, though, and gun folks allegedly care . . .

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#5]
So, if a ball teams wins a ball game, it diminishes the 2nd Amendment?

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Go go Rain City Bitch Pigeons!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Apparently......

I guess this one was for our gun rights. Shit! Who knew?

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:38:02 PM EDT
[#8]
'Merica! The gun-grabbing Shithawks won! Fuck, yeah! Seattle! Land of freedom! YEAH!

Now, the Mexicans are shooting off fireworks and maybe guns across the Duwamish River from me! 'Mexico! Yeah! Let's make Seattle more like Mexico! Fuck, yeah! Gun control! Fuck, yeah!

I <heart> Paul Allen and the Seattle Shithawks!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
If Paul Allen's (he is a gun-grabbing POS; look it up if you do not believe me) team wins and puts more money into his pocket to spend working against the 2nd Amendment, you would consider that good for the 2nd Amendment?

Do tell. How is that good?

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
'Merica! The gun-grabbing Shithawks won! Fuck, yeah! Seattle! Land of freedom! YEAH!

Now, the Mexicans are shooting off fireworks and maybe guns across the Duwamish River from me! 'Mexico! Yeah! Let's make Seattle more like Mexico! Fuck, yeah! Gun control! Fuck, yeah!

I <heart> Paul Allen and the Seattle Shithawks!
View Quote

Someone is a little butt hurt Green Bay lost?!?
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:46:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I'll change everything I said, due to 220 ST's prompting:

I love the Shithawks! I love the team's owner! I love that he is a gun-grabbing POS! I love that he and Michael Bloomturd bankrolled I-594 and took away my gun rights! I love that they will now be in the Superbowl! I will surely watch them and support all the anti-gun bullshit that comes with the Superbowl! The 2nd Amendment if for RETARDS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 7:47:23 PM EDT
[#12]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1708709_Seahawks_vs_Packers_for_the_NFC_Championship.html&page=1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top