Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2013 1:15:08 PM EDT
I just walked out in the garage to get something. I realized I was interrupting dinner time so I turned around and went back inside

I hate spiders
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a tarantula.  They're not spiders, they're blind, & they eat bugs.  They're also not lethal to humans, but I never petted my Sally.  She had 5/8" razor sharp fangs.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like a tarantula.  They're not spiders, they're blind, & they eat bugs.  They're also not lethal to humans, but I never petted my Sally.  She had 5/8" razor sharp fangs.
View Quote

Tarantulas aren't spiders?
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's definitely not a tarantula, my picture just sucks. We've always called them wolf spiders but I have no idea what it really is.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's definitely not a tarantula, my picture just sucks. We've always called them wolf spiders but I have no idea what it really is.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're PURE EVIL spiders.  Not Wolf Spiders.

ETA:  I would have shot it.  Well worth garage floor & drywall damage.

ETA: I will never go to Texas without soaking myself in DEET.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't matter what it is.....it would be a greasy spot on the floor after I was done with it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:17:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah...

That thing right there... has to go.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:20:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Put your big boy pants on and dance with it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#9]
I don't know, kinda looks like a trap to me, Ninja Cricket playing dead will pounce on spider if it gets close enough.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Cowboy the fuck up OP
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:53:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I normally kill them on sight but he earned a free pass for now since he was fucking up the cricket.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I just walked out in the garage to get something. I realized I was interrupting dinner time so I turned around and went back inside

<a href="http://s147.photobucket.com/user/SlowTA367/media/20130910_160222_zpsf2235d55.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r314/SlowTA367/20130910_160222_zpsf2235d55.jpg</a>

I hate spiders
View Quote

Me too
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:02:50 PM EDT
[#13]
OP where there is one.........

Do this. After dark go and shine a fleshlight across the grass . All those little sparkles aint water droplets or dew.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#14]
They keep the stink bugs out of my house, they are welcome.

If they are being lazy fucks, runlittlebunnyrun.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:03:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Meh...spiders kill other bugs. I'll keep them around.

Brown Recluses, on the other hand----------

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Do this. After dark go and shine a fleshlight across the grass . All those little sparkles aint water droplets or dew.
View Quote

I've already killed several of the bastards in the garage and a few in the house.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 3:41:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait, what?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 6:46:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:  Tarantulas aren't spiders?
View Quote

Beg your pardon - Tarantulas are not araneomorphae - common spiders.  They's SPECIAL spiders.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:02:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Looks like the same wolf spiders we have all over our yard.  They don't usually bother me much but they like to come in the house when it gets really hot outside. I had one run up my leg and into my shorts while sitting at the computer.  I damn near killed myself and destroyed the computer, desk and bookshelf trying to get the damn thing out of my shorts.  Now if I see them inside they are sentenced to immediate execution.

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 7:26:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Looks like the same wolf spiders we have all over our yard.  They don't usually bother me much but they like to come in the house when it gets really hot outside. I had one run up my leg and into my shorts while sitting at the computer.  I damn near killed myself and destroyed the computer, desk and bookshelf trying to get the damn thing out of my shorts.  Now if I see them inside they are sentenced to immediate execution.

http://www.yourbugman.com/siteimages/wolf%20spider.jpg
View Quote

I'm sorry, I just LMAO at picturing you trashing your room because of the spider crawling up ur shorts!!!

However, I would have probably done the same thing though!
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 10:29:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is exactly what it looked like. Those fuckers are FAST.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Wait, what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait, what?

Come, come, Codyboy, where do the little sparkles come from?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 11:38:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Wolf spiders are awesome, unless you disturb one in your house that has hundreds of little babies on its back.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 9/11/2013 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm sorry, I just LMAO at picturing you trashing your room because of the spider crawling up ur shorts!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No need to apologize.  My wife nearly hyperventilated.

Quoted:

This is exactly what it looked like. Those fuckers are FAST.

Yup.  They'll be up you leg and rounding your ball sack before you can say:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top