Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 5:18:23 PM EDT
Hey I am looking to buy a preban bushmaster I decided to finally go for it and pay the extra money for a flash hider and bayonet mount. I can go 2300 if any one has one they would be willing to part with.

lol I keep thanking god I never forked over the cash for a pre ban AR
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:23:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not about money.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#3]
This is a joke right?  

Cause if its not, please see post two above by ar50troll
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:29:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Please say you are kidding? You can buy a brand new one with evil features for around $980 at around the end of the month if not earlier.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:31:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:46:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Press Release:

September 8th, 2004 5:54PM est

Bushmaster Firearms is pleased to announce a conclusion to the DC sniper case brought by the victim’s families and the Brady organization. The balance of the insurance policy not spent on legal fees, approximately $550,000, will go to the victim’s families for their grief.

Bushmaster reaffirms its commitment to BATF requirements and National Shooting Sports Foundation’s (NSSF) goals.

Bushmaster supports that FFL Dealers and Distributors who sell its products follow the recommendations of the BATF newsletters and the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) publication “Don’t Lie for the Other Guy” program and their other safety literature.

Bushmaster supports the standards set forth by the BATF in their requirements to be a licensed FFL holder.

Richard E. Dyke
Chairman
Bushmaster Firearms, Inc.
Windham, Maine

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a post ban soon to be no ban rra lower and im willing to sell it at a loss(sentimental value) for a mere 1,000,000.  any takers.

youll probably see people forking over wild amounts when the communist party bans all guns, in the next 1,000,000 years.

I like the number 1,000,000 to bad its not on my bank account
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top