Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/25/2002 9:25:17 AM EDT
Can any LEO's or anyone tell me where I can find a good price for a used Glock.  Some places give a discount for police, anyone know any?  I am looking for a G26 9mm, or any .40 or .45.  Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are an LEO, just check out some of the mailings that come to your department. There are a ton of police suppliers out there and Glocks are one of the most common duty weapons sold. You can save as much as $100 by getting one from these suppliers, and that includes 3 hi cap magazines usually. You will have to get the department to purchase (usually cheaper that way) or send in an order on department letterhead with your supervisor's signature. There should be a form or guide that tells how to do it.

If you are not an LEO, you would be about as well off to just get your dealer to order you one and pay the higher price. If you want hi-caps you will just have to look for prebans or make due with the 10 rounders.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 2:56:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Jake75, where in NY are you?

I have a friend that received a brand new Glock 26 for Christmas.

NEVER Fired it, NEVER Used it, NEVER left the box in his safe at home. He can't use it because he "rolled over" to the Port Authority PD from the NYPD and the G26 is unauthorized for carry in the PAPD. I believe he just want's to get back the price his wife paid for it from the Long Island Shooting Center, I think it was $425??? Let me know
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:16:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I believe that the individual officer price on the standard Glock pistols is still $399. This is available thru any LE distributor/dealer.
Under $400 for a new pistol is better than you will find on most used ones.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Everyone on our dept buys their off duty and backup guns from Divine Firearms. they have good customer service and treat PD well. Try them out.

http://divinefa.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top