Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 9:41:16 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/26/2004 10:59:13 PM EST by olyarms]
IM me if you have exp,
Salary starting at $30k plus Commission.
Easy sales, Min sale of 4 a month. A car dealer could do better and they are selling $30k cars to people who can afford them lol.

First month probation.
After 6 month's medical and dental insurance. Paid vacations up to 3 weeks for every 6 months.
Food allowance, We cover your cellphone after the first month and any other cost related to the job.

New venture, so will be easy to grow.

All the best
Olyarms, AKA Mike.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:42:57 PM EST
Um where?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:44:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By Taxman:
Um where?

Prefer any major city, however after 6 months we would prefer they come to Vegas to work from an office. Unless they like being out in the field.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:44:50 PM EST
Edit to add,

After the first month a NDA is required.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:53:13 PM EST
We are only looking for 8 rep's right now, already talking to 3 people.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:57:55 PM EST
Selling what?
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:59:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By JC_Conn:
Selling what?

IM me please. Don't want to be too public, psss, sex toys lol just kidding.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:03:52 PM EST

Your medical insurance should kick in within 60 to 62 days of employement. Reason the Federal law that Insurance companies had put in.

Anyone that goes without medical Insurance for longer than 63 days. Will be considered pre-existing problems. And insurance companies, will deny you due to this. If you have a heart attack, your screwed, after 63 days without insurance. Or any other major problem.

I know because my last job. My new owner chaged insurance. And that insurance company tried to consider that my knee surgery was pre-existing. Lot's of BS.

My new employeer, I had promise me, medical insurance would kick in within 60 days. Or I wouldn't take the job.

Since I worked in management positions, I know any company can start an employee out on insurance within as little as 30 days.

I know insurance is high. But employers accross America should be more than willing, to help their employees out. Your only talking about 200.00.

So if your looking for a new job. Demand no more than 60 days for medical insurance. If a employeer isn't willing to do this. This is just a sign, that they will screw you.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:06:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/26/2004 10:09:15 PM EST by olyarms]

Originally Posted By Carbine10:

Your medical insurance should kick in within 60 to 62 days of employement. Reason the Federal law that Insurance companies had put in.

Anyone that goes without medical Insurance for longer than 63 days. Will be considered pre-existing problems. And insurance companies, will deny you due to this. If you have a heart attack, your screwed, after 63 days without insurance. Or any other major problem.

I know because my last job. My new owner chaged insurance. And that insurance company tried to consider that my knee surgery was pre-existing. Lot's of BS.

My new employeer, I had promise me, medical insurance would kick in within 60 days. Or I wouldn't take the job.

Since I worked in management positions, I know any company can start an employee out on insurance within as little as 30 days.

I know insurance is high. But employers accross America should be more than willing, to help their employees out. Your only talking about 200.00.

So if your looking for a new job. Demand no more than 60 days for medical insurance. If a employeer isn't willing to do this. This is just a sign, that they will screw you.

Well I don't know that is what I was told, Can you forward any info to me? This is the firs time I am offering such care. We have used sub contractors in the past. Since that is my partners side. Also $200 is far cheaper than what we were quoted.

Thnx.
Seriously any info you could send me would mean a lot.

Edit: If we could get every one insured for $200 a head with dental we would prefer that route the first month of employment. Also what kind of coverage do you get with that? I mean say you break a leg, how much is covered. That just seems really cheap.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:07:51 PM EST
I never get the insurance thing, its one of those things that doesnt matter to me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:44:03 PM EST

It's called the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. Also known as HIPAA.

You may not be able to get medical and dental at 200.00 per person. But you can get medical for about that price.

Dental is more of a low priorty now days. My new company doesn't even offer it.

Under the HIPAA Act, it guarantees a person (employee) to continue their Insurance. At the expense of that person. Which most people can't afford on there own. When changing jobs.

So most people go without insurance for 90 days. Then they are screwed, because they didn't know about HIPAA. And the 63 days without insurance/ pre-existing law. That insurance companies had put into HIPAA.

I know about HIPAA and I try to pass the word onto everyone. It's just big insurance companies trying to screw us all.

Any emplyeer can change there amount of time,a employee must have before medical insurance kicks in.

So all I'm saying to employeer's. Is,have your insurance kick in within 60 days, for your employees sake. Show you care!!!!! And don't be greedy! We are talking about someone's health here. Possible life and financial situation.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:45:28 PM EST
email sent
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:48:21 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:50:33 PM EST

Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
Sounds great, I am actually looking high and low for work, but I know nothing about the medical field. The only medical experience I have is that I took the combat life saver course at Ft. Bragg.

Can you sell, the first month is a proving month, after that your set. It is our way of simply filtering. A resume is great but actions speak louder, you will still get paid nicely the first month if you work.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:51:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 10:54:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By Lightning_P38:
I don't know, I have never really sold anything. I have always been a Telecom Technician or Engineer.

If your willing to give it a shot, drop me a line. If you make even one sale the first month I will cover your cost, but I don't feel you would be very happy if you didn't make four or over.

Send me a IM or and email
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:29:36 AM EST
Heh heh - too bad I'm not in the market right now - I think I'd be perfect. 10 years of selling experience (insurance, time share, copiers, computers, printing services, etc.), medical esperience (in my second year of rad tech school, with lots of course work in biology, anatomy, etc.)

Link Posted: 10/27/2004 3:57:52 AM EST
IM sent
Top Top