Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2001 1:45:37 PM EDT
I have an original model 94 lever action 30-30.  It's been passed down from father to son since it was purchased new all those years ago.

Anyone know were I can get parts for this beautiful old workhorse?  The lever inside that lifts the round (from the tube to the chamber) has broken and the new rifle part is not compatible.  

Did a search but came up empty.  I can have it welded I suppose.  But if I can get a new one it'd be great.

Thanks
Strider_
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 1:53:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I think they may have changed there name but The Gun Parts Corporation will have what you are looking for  1-914-679-2417 they had a barel for a win model 59 12 gage I had and it was kinda rare. the barel was fiberglass with a thin tube inside. Ok my book is 5 years old but they want 15.95 for the extractor with pins.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 2:48:26 PM EDT
[#2]
If GPC can`t help you, give this guy a call..........Tom Elliott.......716-287-2853......he`ll steer you in the right direction if he does`nt have parts.......[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 3:48:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I appreciate the input...

Thank you
Strider_
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top