Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/16/2001 12:45:37 PM EST
I have an original model 94 lever action 30-30. It's been passed down from father to son since it was purchased new all those years ago. Anyone know were I can get parts for this beautiful old workhorse? The lever inside that lifts the round (from the tube to the chamber) has broken and the new rifle part is not compatible. Did a search but came up empty. I can have it welded I suppose. But if I can get a new one it'd be great. Thanks Strider_
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 12:53:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/16/2001 12:55:45 PM EST by garry]
I think they may have changed there name but The Gun Parts Corporation will have what you are looking for 1-914-679-2417 they had a barel for a win model 59 12 gage I had and it was kinda rare. the barel was fiberglass with a thin tube inside. Ok my book is 5 years old but they want 15.95 for the extractor with pins.
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 1:48:26 PM EST
If GPC can`t help you, give this guy a call..........Tom Elliott.......716-287-2853......he`ll steer you in the right direction if he does`nt have parts.......[smoke]
Link Posted: 5/16/2001 2:48:57 PM EST
I appreciate the input... Thank you Strider_
Top Top