Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2002 11:33:25 AM EDT
I'm looking for a large workbench type mat that foam of rubber with a non-slip bottom. This will be for cleaning weapons mainly. Do you guys have any suggestions of where I might acquire such a thing? Thanks Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:36:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/27/2002 11:41:15 AM EDT by cdmoran]
http://dillonprecision.com/template/p.cfm?maj=61&min=3&dyn=1& The drymate Gun Cleaning Pad protects your table and firearms from scratches and spilled cleaning fluids. Machine washable, durable, stain resistant and long lasting. his looks like something that should fit the bill.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 11:45:26 AM EDT
How big? I might be able to hook you up. Email me.
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 1:40:57 PM EDT
Cdmoran, The Dillon mat looks pretty nice. I also checked Brownells and they had a foam mat of some kind. Thanks for the info. Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 2:20:13 PM EDT
How about some of the mateial they sell to line the drawers in tool boxes? good pad and oil resistant, can be bought at sears, Harbor freight etc.... fullclip
Link Posted: 6/27/2002 2:24:46 PM EDT
[url]http://dillonprecision.com/template/p.cfm?maj=61&min=3&dyn=1&[/url] Dave S
Top Top