Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2002 10:10:09 AM EDT
I'm sure you've all heard this before, but here it goes. We are a new FFL/SOT looking to supply SMGs at our cost to one or more departments. Obvously we need post May dealer samples for other projects, but can't obtain them without a CLEO letter. I can see by reading many of the posts that lots of the departments are reluctant to provide SMGs to their officers. But there must be someone out there who would like a good deal on M16,MP5,G36 and variants. We are a  military aircraft parts supplier trying expand our services into the LEO/Fed/Mil arms area. Specifically to support sales of surplus military helicopters. We are working the U.S. Military for approval for belt fed SAWS, but the wheels move VERY slowly. We'd like to get going on the SMGs. and we don't want to pay 1000% for transferables, and are NOT going to compete with the established dealers. We just need a few samples to demonstrate to our foreign military customers. Our web site is www.k-techav.com
Thanks for looking.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 4:38:14 PM EDT
[#1]
[:(] Lots of lookers but no responses? Come on guys and gals, don't any of you have armorers that would like some new toys??!![heavy]
By the way, our tel is 520-747-4417, ask for Larry.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Well - You were just a little late. My tac team just got a G36 demo a few months ago. Otherwise we have almost everything else. Our entry team looks like the F/A all-star team.... Augs, HK53, MP5, PDW, Commando's, shotty, and now G36.
-Rock on Arizona SWAT teams-
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 4:28:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Well - You were just a little late. My tac team just got a G36 demo a few months ago. Otherwise we have almost everything else. Our entry team looks like the F/A all-star team.... Augs, HK53, MP5, PDW, Commando's, shotty, and now G36.
-Rock on Arizona SWAT teams-
View Quote

That didn't make me feel any better, anyone out there not as well equipped as Ohaiclan? Let me know!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top