Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/23/2007 5:49:38 PM EDT
I have decided I want a Honda VTX 1800. Titanium color with tribal flames, F series, Spec 3.

This is the bike with black engine case and chromed mags. If anyone sees one for sale please let me know.

Thanks
Chinook3
Link Posted: 7/25/2007 7:22:06 AM EDT
There's 61 VTX 1800s on eBay Motors right now. Start scrolling.

Stay safe
Link Posted: 7/25/2007 3:45:53 PM EDT
Yeah I have been watching Ebay. Saw 1 in California that matched what I wanted. Also one in Penn. talked to him but he wants more than a brand new one and his is used.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/27/2007 3:32:00 AM EDT
Yeah, but is he getting bids at the level of what he wants? Taking into consideration regional differences and comparing "apples-to-apples" ... eBay is the best tool I've found for answering "whuzzit worth?" It's worth what people are paying.
BTW ... not my style but the VTX is an interesting bike. I really liked what Jesse James did to it. Good luck

Stay safe
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 7:26:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2007 7:27:07 AM EDT by SorryOciffer]
Have you looked at the Zuki 1800cc M109 Boulevard? AWESOME bike. Look beautiful in the ivory white color.

S.O.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 10:43:14 AM EDT
Look on cycltrader.com for Hondas East. They have some of the best deals on the VTX that I could find. too bad I am across the damn country.

I dont know how close to Maumee Ohio you are but they seem like good people to deal with.

Good choice on bikes. I have a 02 C model that I love. If I get a new one it will be F spec1. It is basically what I wanted to turn my bike into and has a bigger fuel tank to boot. Now if I can gather the cash for the turbo that will be interesting(dreamin)

Zach
Top Top