Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/2/2006 12:27:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/2/2006 12:32:15 PM EDT by roboman]
I'm trying to find a sound file of a cliched scream that has appeared in more than a few action movies. It's usually played when someone is falling a long distance and is this horrible male screaming sound.

If you've seen Broken Arrow it is played when one of the bad guys is kicked through a door on a train and falls of a bridge to his death.

I wish I could describe it better, but if you've watched a few action movies you'll know what I'm talking about.

Does anyone know where I can find a sound file of this scream?

I've tried Google and found nothing.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:46:17 PM EDT
Quick jump to the top again.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:17:51 PM EDT
Are you talking about the Wilhelm Scream?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:50:20 PM EDT

Originally Posted By toqueville:
Are you talking about the Wilhelm Scream?

Nope, that's not it.

The one I'm looking for sounds kinda like "nuuuurrrraahhhh!"
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:38:35 PM EDT
I think you're talking about the one where the person sounds like they're falling down a deep ravine. They used it in Dark Forces the game... not sure where from though. :)
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:47:42 PM EDT
if you own broken arrow, can you sample the sound from the movie using your computer? or is there other background noise that is undesireable?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:59:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TPS-Report:
if you own broken arrow, can you sample the sound from the movie using your computer? or is there other background noise that is undesireable?

Don't have a copy of Broken Arrow. Plus I'm unsure if it's even possible to extract a segment of sound from a movie file.
Top Top