Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 7:16:14 AM EDT
I was searching some websites looking for the prices of the Remington 11-87 police model and found this website.

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1416248/posts

First words on the sight are this:  It is a well-known fact that terrorists killing our troops in Iraq are not afraid of the M4 and its 5.56mm bullet -- but they are terrified of shotguns. Enter the AA-12. No felt recoil, high explosive rounds, gas-forged and heat-treated, this shotgun may give terrorists a run for their money.

What a bunch of BS. I have talked to some buddies who are/have been in Iraq....they say otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:20:58 AM EDT
[#1]

It is a well-known fact that terrorists killing our troops in Iraq are not afraid of the M4 and its 5.56mm bullet.

Not even the dead ones?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:22:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Whatever it takes to sell guns.

I might as sell my AR because it won't "scare" anyone. Oh... wait a minute... it was designed to KILL. That's right. No... maybe it was designed to wound only. Oh, I'm so confused now! I better just get rid of all my guns and get some tannerite...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:22:16 AM EDT
[#3]
what do you expect. it's freerepublic, the DU of the right
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:22:36 AM EDT
[#4]
it's true, they have no fear. I'ts like getting hit with bb's, but when they bring out that 12gauge pump, they shit on themselves
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:23:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
it's true, they have no fear. I'ts like getting hit with bb's, but when they bring out that 12gauge pump, they shit on themselves

All they have to do is rack a round.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:24:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Especially when they rack the slide and it makes the "CH... CH..." sound. OOOOH... that really makes 'em piss their pants...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:32:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

It is a well-known fact that terrorists killing our troops in Iraq are not afraid of the M4 and its 5.56mm bullet.

Not even the dead ones?!?!?!?!

The dead ones are the only one's not scared.

If they were not scared they would patrol the streets looking for us.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:37:07 AM EDT
[#8]
My friends platoon shot a guy and fragged him twice and he was still crawling away.  lol!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:52:53 AM EDT
[#9]
The AA-12 guys are 5 minutes down the road from me.

I wish I knew them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top