Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 11:18:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:21:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Newspaper loophole?

They selling pre-ban high-capacity toilets in the classifides?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:22:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope the hotlink brings them to this thread so they can see my reaction:

Notice how many headlines are prefaced with states where gun control is rampant?  Yeah, those anti-gun laws work!

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:26:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Very missinformed folks!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 11:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
www.50caliberterror.com/

Are these people for real???
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:05:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I sent them a nice long e-mail.

I'm waiting for a reply.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:24:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I wonder who runs gunguys.com.  I find it very hard to give anyone credibility who publishes stuff and  hides thier name or any sort of contact info.

Domains by Proxy, Inc. is a service that allows people to hide their real whois date (actually a nice service for kids and other vulnerable people who wish to run a website, but certainly not appropiate for a "journalistic" website).

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: GUNGUYS.COM
Created on: 16-Mar-01
Expires on: 16-Mar-08
Last Updated on: 04-Apr-05

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
NS.RACKSPACE.COM
NS2.RACKSPACE.COM

Registry Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:26:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I sent them a nice long e-mail.

I'm waiting for a reply.

I wouldnt hold your breath
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:30:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Good thing faggots like that werent around in 1776
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:38:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Tagged for home viewing,  

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:42:59 AM EDT
[#10]
what a bunch of pansies
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:09:22 AM EDT
[#11]
That .50-cal terror site says "Easier to get than a handgun", Yeah, only for $8,000 MORE than a handgun...
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:16:03 AM EDT
[#12]
I didn't see the article about the "witness" who shot the "businessman" in East Baton Rouge, LA that saved the life of the police officer.  

[Bad Santa]
"Are you saying there's something wrong with my gear? Is that what your saying to me? "
"I'm sorry, your gear?"
"My f*** stick."
[/Bad Santa]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:27:32 AM EDT
[#13]
We ought to rabble rouse on the Mythbuster's site about the 50 cal myths. See if they can hit a car moving at 50 miles an hour from a measly 600 yards and disable it. See if it can punch a hole through tank armor. See if you can buy one at the local 7-11....

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:30:05 AM EDT
[#14]
"The people of Wisconsin are too smart to let the gun lobby... compromise the... safety of the citizens of Wisconsin."

Oh, wait... THEY'RE SERIOUS!!!!

When will these morons learn??
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:32:46 AM EDT
[#15]
I thought we would be able to buy full auto 50 cal sniper rifles from the ice cream trucks after the AWB expired?

On a serious note, I would buy a .50 BMG rifle just to get one before they are banned. However, the price of one is very hard to justify. I could get a RDIAS for about the same price as the Barret Model 95 or M107.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:34:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I thought we would be able to buy full auto 50 cal sniper rifles from the ice cream trucks after the AWB expired?

On a serious note, I would buy a .50 BMG rifle just to get one before they are banned.
However, the price of one is very hard to justify. I could get a RDIAS for about the same price as the Barret Model 95 or M107.

That's a great attitude,          .  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:38:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
We ought to rabble rouse on the Mythbuster's site about the 50 cal myths. See if they can hit a car moving at 50 miles an hour from a measly 600 yards and disable it. See if it can punch a hole through tank armor. See if you can buy one at the local 7-11....

Have them pressurize a plane fusilage and shoot it on the ground.  For that matter, have them shoot inside it, bust the myth about shooting a pistol inside a plane you get sucked out or blow a hole big enough in the side to get sucked out of the plane from a 9mm bullet.  Same with the .50.  Bust the myth that a single round would bring down a 737.  (Of course they would bust both myths since it took lots of rounds to shoot down WW-II airplanes with direct hits.)
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:57:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have them pressurize a plane fusilage and shoot it on the ground.  For that matter, have them shoot inside it, bust the myth about shooting a pistol inside a plane you get sucked out or blow a hole big enough in the side to get sucked out of the plane from a 9mm bullet.  Same with the .50.  Bust the myth that a single round would bring down a 737.  (Of course they would bust both myths since it took lots of rounds to shoot down WW-II airplanes with direct hits.)

They already did that and busted that myth.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:59:04 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Wait...  You mean a .50 caliber sniper rifle won't shoot down a 747 traveling 300 miles per hour, knock down a 10 story office building full of handicapped orphans, and still have enough energy left to kill a person just by flying within 8 yards of them by sucking the air out of their lungs?????  Well, that's just not true.  I heard it would do all that at a gun show.  The guy who told me was a ranger-seal or something.  He had on a leather vest with lots of patches sewn on it.  I wanted to get a gun to protect my family after Katrina.  He said a pump shotgun would work, because the noise scares people away, and I wouldn't have to buy bullets.  I'm pretty sure it is still dangerous, even without the bullets though......  
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:01:09 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess I missed that one.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:03:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Mythbusters also did something on water penetration.  How far down would you have to dive underwater to avoid being shot, like in the movies.  They used a 9mm, a 12ga, .223 (from a neutered AR), a .30-06, and a .50.  They even made a point of saying how they would need assistance, because .50's are illegal in California.
So, the answer is to always fly out of California!  No .50's to worry about!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:04:55 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/episode/episode_07.html

Episode 10: Explosive Decompression, Frog Giggin', Rear Axle
Jamie and Adam get trigger-happy trying to shoot down myths regarding firearms. First, they fire a bullet into the shell of an aircraft to find out if a single shot can cause explosive decompression — and total aircraft destruction. Speaking of heavy artillery, they'll test the story of two hunters who claim to have used a loaded .22 caliber gun cartridge as a replacement fuse in a car's ignition. Will the experiment backfire? Finally, they take on a movie myth when they try to rip a car off its rear axle. What could possibly go wrong?

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:05:02 AM EDT
[#23]

.50 Caliber ammunition is the largest round available on the civilian market and highly destructive armor-piercing, incendiary, and explosive rounds are easily available.

I'd love to do a reality show were we give the fuckstick $50 and tell him or her to buy us one if those easily avaiable .50 HE rounds. I'd bet he would have trouble finding Hydrashocks.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:25:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Man, that site is cool. I already found this site with pics of girls with guns (Milla from Resident Evil with a 1911... ), got an update on the WI CCW law (they're pissed, so it must be looking better), and yet another reminder for everyone on just how insane these people are - they're offically opposed to police carrying guns off-duty, and it sounds like they aren't all that keen on them carrying guns on-duty either. Take note, you JBTs out there - if you take our guns, they're coming after YOURS next. Also take note of how almost all of their hysterical ranting about gun violence incidents take place in places where guns are already heavily restricted. What about places where there are lots of guns in the hands of the law-abiding? Strangely enough, virtually nothing seems to happen there.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:53:52 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

On a serious note, I would buy a .50 BMG rifle just to get one before they are banned. However, the price of one is very hard to justify. I could get a RDIAS for about the same price as the Barret Model 95 or M107.

That's where I got mine!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top