Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2009 9:08:30 AM EDT
Look straight ahead and not left to right at your prompters and act like your talking to us you fucking douche!!!!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:09:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Look straight ahead and not left to right at your prompters and act like your talking to us you fucking douche!!!!

Left then right...then left then right...repeat as necessary, there's not a creative thought in the whole speech.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:33:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Left then right...then left then right...repeat as necessary, there's not a creative thought in the whole speech.

Sure there is, it's just he didn't create, nor think about it, a writer did.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:36:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Has he ever looked straight at the camera? Seriously, ever?

Now that you bring it up, I haven't ever seen him look me in the "eye" from afar and talk to me like Reagan, Bush, Clinton, WBush.

Admittedly I avoid his speeches as much as possible, but even so, I can't remember ever seeing him eyeball the camera and speak plainly.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Now that you bring it up, I haven't ever seen him look me in the "eye" from afar and talk to me like Reagan, Bush, Clinton, WBush.

Admittedly I avoid his speeches as much as possible, but even so, I can't remember ever seeing him eyeball the camera and speak plainly.

Once you notice it you can't help but see it, and it get's more annoying each time.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:49:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once you notice it you can't help but see it, and it get's more annoying each time.

It's his voice thats annoying I don't care which way he looks. This is compounded directly by the idiocy of the words he speaks with the voice. Asshattery at it's finest....
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:52:41 AM EDT
[#7]

funniest thing I've seen in a while...That is a teleprompter, right?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:01:14 AM EDT
[#8]
What gets me is that arrogant attitude. Every speech looks like Mussolini-on-the-balcony arrogant, chin up, looking down his nose at the peasantry.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:05:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What gets me is that arrogant attitude. Every speech looks like Mussolini-on-the-balcony arrogant, chin up, looking down his nose at the peasantry.

This is what pisses me off. I haven't watched him speak for more than 30 seconds since inauguration day. It causes me to rage.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:06:41 AM EDT
[#10]
What makes you think he's talking to you? He is not talking TO you, he is talking AT you. He could give a fuck less what you think of what he says or even the fact that you hear him say it. This is HIS country to do what he damn well pleases with it and damn anyone who thinks otherwise. After all, we did not vote him in to represent us, we voted to give him the country. How dare you imply that he actually  needs to make it look like he acknowledges you exist. I guarantee that this is his core belief.

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:10:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is what pisses me off. I haven't watched him speak for more than 30 seconds since inauguration day. It causes me to rage.

Amen Brother. I'm the same way. I have to turn it off.

What's the deal with your avatar BTW ? . I like it. I just can't figure out what it's from.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:11:30 AM EDT
[#12]
He can't look us in the eye, we're too far "beneath" him.  Wanker!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:17:34 AM EDT
[#13]
The sound of him pronouncing the 's' sound are like finger nails on a chalkboard to me.
I hear 1 or 2 of them then I have to turn the channel.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I pointed the same thing out to my wife.
Then I had to explain who Mussolini was to her.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:29:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

No.  He can't, if he did he would lose his place and sound stupid.  

Oh wait, he already sounds stupid.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:31:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The sound of him pronouncing the 's' sound are like finger nails on a chalkboard to me.
I hear 1 or 2 of them then I have to turn the channel.

This. I'm surprised no one has jumped on this.

The guy pronouces the 's' like a 150 year old with no teeth.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I have nothing but the utmost contempt for that jug-eared clodhopper.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top