Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 4/25/2011 5:51:20 PM EDT
so im sure most of you have read it, but marcus's book is amazing and sad at the same time. i usually take a week to finish a 300+ page book due to work,
but i finished this one in two days. he surely loves texas and he's the kinda guy i love to sit and have a beer with....lone survivor
Link Posted: 4/25/2011 6:58:58 PM EDT
I can't bring myself to read it.

Link Posted: 4/26/2011 7:02:43 PM EDT
why is that
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 7:33:20 PM EDT
Just pisses me off with what happened. I've read parts of the book and read some forums from a while back when it happened that his dad posted on.

Plus I trained forever for the Teams only to find out I'm somewhat injury prone so I got a hole in me that was never filled. Kind of like you train your whole life for the big game then get benched.

Gets to me
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 12:42:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/27/2011 12:43:17 PM EDT by RVwannaB]
Originally Posted By staringback05:
so im sure most of you have read it, but marcus's book is amazing and sad at the same time. i usually take a week to finish a 300+ page book due to work,
but i finished this one in two days.

Same here...that was a great book. Great Men, Great Americans!

Originally Posted By staringback05:
he surely loves texas and he's the kinda guy i love to sit and have a beer with....lone survivor

Like every other Texan! I couldn't stand that attitude when I lived there, but I miss that place now. I would love to move back some day!

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 11:30:55 PM EDT
A great book I read it while I was in Afghanistan.
Page General » Books
Top Top