Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 2:00:39 PM EDT
www.gtcopwatch.org ( sorry if posting web address is coc vio/ if it is i will remove) about agencies in northern michigan
Local started a website last week aimed at monitoring local lawenforcement, and a place for people to voice their "concerns" on local lawenforcement. most of the posts in the forum a gripes about local pds and officers with talk of users survaling cops with video cameras etc.

obviously some a internet blowhards talking sh*t, and there are a couple that actually posted something possitive.

anyway thought some of you might find interesting

best regards and STAY SAFE!

rsgt

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 2:59:57 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
www.gtcopwatch.org

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Reading through most of those posts, y'all don't have too much to worry about. They seem to have the intelligence of your average five year old.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Reading through most of those posts, y'all don't have too much to worry about. They seem to have the intelligence of your average five year old.

You obviousley have never had to match wits with a five year old.... Especially a five year old girl.
Lemme tell ya...
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 6:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
On one of the occasions I had ht eMisfortune of Watching Law and Order I saw an interesting episode. Some POS was posting pictures online of Undercover officers, which resulted in at least 2 gettign killed (I do not recall everythign from the episode, I don't care for their left wing anti gun stance so watch rarely)

I remember thinking at the time that it was only a matter of time before soemne actually did this, and I am still certain it will happen again in the forseeable future.

Make no mistake, I dislike law enforcement officers who are corrupt, on a power trip, or carry out immoral orders (I have other pet peeves regarding soem of th elocal officers in my neighbourhood) I think the vast majority of Officers in most departments are hardworkign honest people who NEED to be shielded from this type of hatred. And that is exactly what it is. If I started a website following Local Military, Islmaics, catholics, Jews, Garbagement or whathave you around, I would get arrested for stalking at the very least.

I hope the person doing this site is brought to sense in this issue
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:34:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
On one of the occasions I had ht eMisfortune of Watching Law and Order I saw an interesting episode. Some POS was posting pictures online of Undercover officers, which resulted in at least 2 gettign killed (I do not recall everythign from the episode, I don't care for their left wing anti gun stance so watch rarely)

I remember thinking at the time that it was only a matter of time before soemne actually did this, and I am still certain it will happen again in the forseeable future.

Make no mistake, I dislike law enforcement officers who are corrupt, on a power trip, or carry out immoral orders (I have other pet peeves regarding soem of th elocal officers in my neighbourhood) I think the vast majority of Officers in most departments are hardworkign honest people who NEED to be shielded from this type of hatred. And that is exactly what it is. If I started a website following Local Military, Islmaics, catholics, Jews, Garbagement or whathave you around, I would get arrested for stalking at the very least.

That show was based on this website:  www.whosarat.com/
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:16:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Some people are beyond "sense", they are ruled by emotion and/or bias.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top