Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2017 8:26:16 PM EDT
This just fucking infuriates me because it is perpetuating this bullshit notion that "white supremacy" is a threat to the nation.

And this "Join us for the resistance" is clearly interpretable as "resistance to Trump and his supporters."  

This is not helping the current situation in the USA...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is this?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Slap a Trump/Pence sticker over it and go about your day.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#3]
United Methodist - prolly libtards anyway
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:30:52 PM EDT
[#4]
From the Pope thread...looks like this post works here,
too.

All religions are being co-opted by leftists. Some are just more vocal about it. When other religions start sounding like Unitarian Universalist Church doctrine, there is a problem.

To all those who see people leaving any denomination as being a "quitter", I ask you this.....

What makes the MAN at the front of the church any better at understanding God, than the honest MAN sitting in a pew listening?

Organized religion is about a POWER STRUCTURE, hence the Left is ideologically bound to corrupt it, as any power over the masses that isn't theirs must either be destroyed or taken over.

ETA: An honest man does not need a church, when he is open to the ways of God. I have come to detest modern churches of any and all denominations. Either they are a business to make a select group wealthy, or a political mouth piece, with the secular political beliefs of the leadership being the guiding principle. Or a combination thereof.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:31:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where is this?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Where is this?
Florida.
All are welcome to participate fully in the life and ministries of this congregation. Whatever your race, ethnicity, economic situation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, background or belief, age or condition of ableness, whether single or partnered, you are God’s beloved and are welcome here. God calls us to acts of love, grace, and advocacy to promote healing and reconciliation. We are building a new Allendale: a place without barriers, a sanctuary for all.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:33:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
United Methodist - prolly libtards anyway
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:34:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Florida.
View Quote
Unless you are a white, conservative male. In that case we wish you dead
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
From the Pope thread...looks like this post works here,
too.

All religions are being co-opted by leftists. Some are just more vocal about it. When other religions start sounding like Unitarian Universalist Church doctrine, there is a problem.

To all those who see people leaving any denomination as being a "quitter", I ask you this.....

What makes the MAN at the front of the church any better at understanding God, than the honest MAN sitting in a pew listening?

Organized religion is about a POWER STRUCTURE, hence the Left is ideologically bound to corrupt it, as any power over the masses that isn't theirs must either be destroyed or taken over.

ETA: An honest man does not need a church, when he is open to the ways of God. I have come to detest modern churches of any and all denominations. Either they are a business to make a select group wealthy, or a political mouth piece, with the secular political beliefs of the leadership being the guiding principle. Or a combination thereof.
View Quote
You obviously have never attended a Calvary Chapel Church.  They have none of the characteristics that you mention and instead teach the Bible correctly.  We all need to attend church for praise and worship, fellowship, communion and tithing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:41:08 PM EDT
[#10]
White liberals are the worst kind of idiots
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Methodist.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:43:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't worry, you won't have to look at it too long.  They'll burn their own church down next week and try to call it a hate crime.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#13]
God doesn't see color, he sees sin. And that includes bearing false witness.

I'll bet they have no problem with the color green though, even if evil whitey gives it to them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:48:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You obviously have never attended a Calvary Chapel Church.  They have none of the characteristics that you mention and instead teach the Bible correctly.  We all need to attend church for praise and worship, fellowship, communion and tithing.
View Quote
I don't doubt there are good churches left.  But they won't be for long.  

UMC has 35000 congregations. Calvary has 1600.

Once UMC is following the Gospel of Marx, they will move on to smaller and smaller church orgs. Eventually the very small churches will be left alone, but categorized as whackjob snakehandling fringe groups, because they don't have a transgender pastor married to a gay sheep.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:20:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Resistance to evil. Take a breath and read it again.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:23:52 PM EDT
[#16]
The congregation must be Antifa trash.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:25:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Edit: came out wrong.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:30:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Once UMC is following the Gospel of Marx, they will move on to smaller and smaller church orgs. Eventually the very small churches will be left alone, but categorized as whackjob snakehandling fringe groups, because they don't have a transgender pastor married to a gay sheep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be interesting to see the comparable attendance numbers for a weekend between UMC and CC. I know my local CC has one on Saturday evening, 4 on Sunday and have about 10 satellite CC's they feed to.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Join them at their next resistance meeting.
Record them conducting political activity.
Turn them in to the IRS to blow their exempted tax status.
Profit in liberal tears.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:32:21 PM EDT
[#20]
The left are genius at marketing.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:33:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Florida.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where is this?
Florida.
All are welcome to participate fully in the life and ministries of this congregation. Whatever your race, ethnicity, economic situation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, background or belief, age or condition of ableness, whether single or partnered, you are God’s beloved and are welcome here. God calls us to acts of love, grace, and advocacy to promote healing and reconciliation. We are building a new Allendale: a place without barriers, a sanctuary for all.
Or could have just read "We will take money from anybody. "
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Clicked expecting a Unitarian Universalist sign.

I thought the Methodists were pretty old school? 
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not anymore.  My wife was Methodist until about 5 years ago, when she clicked on their national website and was shocked at the amount of SJW bullshit positions they hold.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:50:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Many religious groups in the US have gone away from bible based religion and instead, become simple community oriented groups with zero standards for behavior, lifestyle, or similar...they still want that money though...and they love to invoke God when it suits them.

You see this heavily in black churches...IE "He was a good boy and was out spreading the word of Jesus on the day the Police killed him"...an actual preacher said that about Mike Brown.  

You also see this heavily in the Lutheran charity groups that are paid to "re-settle" refugees...they are making millions by bringing Syrians and similar to the US, paid per head...dump them on the local welfare systems, teach them how to defraud the system, how to scam various programs...and then walk away.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:54:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Not anymore.  My wife was Methodist until about 5 years ago, when she clicked on their national website and was shocked at the amount of SJW bullshit positions they hold.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, I was a Southern Baptist until the church left me, upon reflection that denomination had left me a LONG time before I realized it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top