Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2004 7:43:11 PM EST
I saw it on headline news earlier this was he first new link I could find

www.wjbf.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WJBF/MGArticle/JBF_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031777817743&path=!home

Deputies in Aiken County are searching for a robbery suspect who used an unusual weapon.
A masked man robbed an Aiken bank armed with a pitchfork Tuesday morning.
The man walked into the Security Federal Bank on Richland Avenue, demanded money. He then ran out of the bank and into the woods.
If you have any information on this robbery, you're asked to call the Aiken Department Of Public Safety.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:44:50 PM EST
Jesus!!! Blood will fill the streets!!!!!

Oh, sorry, wrong thread...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:45:01 PM EST
Was the suspect Amish?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:45:42 PM EST
Assualt pitchfork with more then 2 prongs. More squeeze per thrust.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:46:11 PM EST

Originally Posted By Blue84S10:
Was the suspect Amish?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:50:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By Taxman:
Assualt pitchfork with more then 2 prongs. More squeeze per thrust.

I heard they're banning those soon. Better get ours now while we can.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:44:12 PM EST
pretty soon, the bans going to limit the prongs to only 1 per fork the next weapon of choice would be a concealable MILITARY type shovel
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:48:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/8/2004 9:51:02 PM EST by KA3B]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:53:39 PM EST
AIKEN IS MY HOME TOWN!

This is one hell of a way to make it into the news...

Now I got to call Dad and see how much he got
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:56:08 PM EST
Ban pitchforks,

Do it for the childrens...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:57:48 PM EST
Shit, I can play the dupe game....

Diane Fienstien introducing new bill to ban rusty pitchforks with more than 3 tines.
Says no one needs high capacity pitch forks.

FFA refuses to take stand against high capacity rusty pitchfork debate, instead wants to spend time and money educating children what to do if they find a rusty pitchfork.

The Brady Center released a statement on Rusty Pitchfork Control stating that they do not want to take away legal rusty pitchforks (three tines or less).
however, they stated that one of their goals it to outlaw handheld garden rakes (as shown with a legal to own handheld garden shovel).

No one needs a handheld garden rake was the response that Sara Brady gave.

6 years after the rusty pitchfork ban went into effect Dian Fienstien and Charles Schumer introduced a high capacity garden and leaf rake ban.
Showing the FBI stats over the last 200 years of crimes committed with leaf and garden rakes Fienstien was quoted as saying "If not now then when.".
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:00:45 PM EST

So he threatended the teller with tetnus?? "Give me the money or you'll get lockjaw!"
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:07:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By m98codered:
pretty soon, the bans going to limit the prongs to only 1 per fork the next weapon of choice would be a concealable MILITARY type shovel

You don't mean the ones w/ the collapsible blades & telescoping handles!!!? What would anyone need those for????
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:18:13 PM EST

Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

Originally Posted By m98codered:

You don't mean the ones w/ the collapsible blades & telescoping handles!!!? What would anyone need those for????

Hey, you gotta get in the bank undetected first right!!! then you can pull out the shovel, unlock the telescoping handles and make yourself dangerous weapon without anyone noticing
Top Top