Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 1:39:25 PM EDT
Below is the text of the message I sent to PayPal...  I recommend others do likewise. Visit their feedback page ,
select "Protections/Privacy/Security" on the left column, then "User Agreement" on the right.

Many of your restrictions are based on federal laws.  However, this from your AUP may now be outdated: " You may not use PayPal to sell or advertise high capacity magazines (magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds)."  Please see the following excerpt from BATF website: http://www.atf.gov/firearms/saw-faqs.htm

Q: Was the LCAFD (Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device - aka "Magazine") ban permanent?
A: No. ... Therefore, effective 12:01 a.m. on September 13, 2004, the provisions of the law will cease to apply.

Please consider lifting your prohibition on these legal products.  Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:41:31 PM EDT
[#1]
yawn.

Private business. If you don't like it, make alternate payment arrangements.

Personally, I haven't used paypal in....oh, two hours or so.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#2]
How does PayPal know what you're purchasing?  I've purchased mil surplus firearms parts from overseas with PayPal.  I can't see how they would know what I'm buying.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Waste of time.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:20:20 PM EDT
[#4]
screw them.  support the people/businesses that truly support your rights!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top