Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 5:41:57 PM EDT
Hey all,
It seems I've been living in a cave for a week ... I live here in pcola, and just today got a backup dialup account just so I could get online and see what is going on in the world.  

Things here are pretty crazy, my house did ok, lots of roof damage, just like everyone else.  I am still blown away at how devastated everything is around here.  I drove by a neighborhood that I used to live in and snapped a few photos ... I even took a pic of a fellow arfcomer's house, although I don't know who it is ... just that the sign he put in his front lawn was giving props to the community here.

For those that care keep all of us in their prayers, my whole family has lost all thiet jobs, including me, because of the hurricane.  I was planning to move to MT in a few weeks anyways, and now I really have no other choice but to leave with what I have, because everything else is gone.

Anyways, here are some pics I took.  I don't know how many Ivan topics there are on here right now and in the last few days ... for me, this is the first time I could get any communication out whatsoever.  

I'll tell you one thing, I am getting sick of eating MREs ...

Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Classic!!

Thanks, and you are in my prayers tonight!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:54:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad you made it ok kill9...bout the same here in FWB but not the wind damage. Unreal experience, huh? I feel for all you in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties...we got power night before last. The curfew is gone but the looters are still around.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#3]
So what's with the Star Trek shuttlecraft in the last picture?

CW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top