Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 12:44:26 PM EDT
been up since Wed and it's finally really getting to me. Was seeing my dog on the floor but looked down again she wasnt there. So I looked around and she was outside

Night Night
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:45:52 PM EDT
[#1]
The snaousberries taste like snaousberries.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
been up since Wed and it's finally really getting to me. Was seeing my dog on the floor but looked down again she wasnt there. So I looked around and she was outside

Night Night

Been going on 4hours or so a night for the last week, while being at ranges almost everyday from 6am to 5pm in 100* heat and 90% humidity.  Then running 3-4mis 3 nights there for PT.

So tired....so very tired...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Im good for 36 hours or so, then I have to take a benzo to be able to sleep.

Lebrew
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Stay up long enough and it will go far beyond visual hallucinations and seeing things move out of the corner of your eyes. The auditory hallucinations start out mild enough but if you hang in there, you can have full blown conversations where people who aren't there talk back to you.

Ah, the many implications of extended sleep deprivation!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:05:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Little sleep can make you hallucinate

Anything else obvious you'd like to point out?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Why didn't anybody tell me this stuff when I was younger?  Think of all the money I could've saved.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 1:11:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Stay up long enough and it will go far beyond visual hallucinations and seeing things move out of the corner of your eyes. The auditory hallucinations start out mild enough but if you hang in there, you can have full blown conversations where people who aren't there talk back to you.

Ah, the many implications of extended sleep deprivation!

I saw a Pixie once.  Cutest little thing ya ever saw....looked as real as real could be....complete sleep deprivation hallucination.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top