Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2002 5:12:24 AM EDT
SO, I live in this apartment complex.  A couple of months ago, the complex on the other side of the street started moving in Section 8 folks from the city.  Since then, we've had a shooting, stolen cars, break-ins, and a wide array of various arrests.  It's a laugh a minute around here.

Anyhow.  In my complex, there are a number of families from Lithuania.  The majority of them are honest, hard working people who are trying to make the best of things.  Except this one family downstairs.  The family consists of one mother, who works her ass off to make ends meet, which is not the problem.  Then, she's got these three kids.  The first one, a boy, is 14.  The second, a girl, is 12.  And the last one, a girl, is 11.  For the longest time, they pretty much kept to themselves.  That was until the section 8 bangers from the city moved in.

Now, the 14 year-old thinks he is from the ghetto.  I walked past him the other day and he said, in broken, western European accent ridden, English:  "yo, what up J".  I said "J?, don't you mean G".  the dolt said "oh, yeah".  I guess the funniest part of the whole thing is can barely speak English as it is, but now adds the ghetto slang into it.  It's like a Saturday Night Live Skit.  

Anyhow, now they all hang out in the parking lot and piss everyone off.  They are up late into the evening yelling and listening to music that is load enough to make my pictures rattle.  It's really been pissing me off.

The section 8 people need to jump over a fence to get into our lot.  So, I was trying to think of ways to keep them out.  I've been calling the Police often enough, but they can only do so much.  So, the other night, I got to thinking.  I've got this dog.  He weighs 145 pounds.  You can imagine the mess he leaves behind when he goes out.  I thought about it....

So, I took Yeager (the dog) over to the fence line and had him crap all along it.  I've been having him do it for the last few days.  I let the landlord know I was going to just leave it there.   Anyhow, last night, I hear the fence rattling and then "ahhh, man - what's this sh*t".  This morning, I went over there and there were all kinds of foot prints.  It was funny as hell.

Does anyone have any other ideas that I could use to keep this idiots out of here?  

Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:22:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:26:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:26:52 AM EDT
[#4]
A very large stereo and Yanni CDs. Lots of Yanni CDs.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:27:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Mount a video camera on some nearby rooftop.

Then move out to a better neighborhood. You can watch the trash kill each other on internet TV.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:50:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:52:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
SO, I live in this apartment complex.  A couple of months ago, the complex on the other side of the street started moving in Section 8 folks from the city.  Since then, we've had a shooting, stolen cars, break-ins, and a wide array of various arrests.  It's a laugh a minute around here.

View Quote

[b]"You're just a RACIST!!"[/b]

Well, you are [i][b]RIGHT[/b][/i], but it's not PC to state this.

Move while you can.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 5:59:19 AM EDT
[#8]
BB gun, and a window facing their approach.  Do not, I repeat, do not have the weapon outside of the window, stand back in a darkened room and take your shots.  A blind gang banger is a gang banger who is not going to bang anyone else.

Good hunting.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:00:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh, it may be illegal, but only if you are caught.

Don't get caught, don't talk about it with anyone else, and for gods sake, get your bb gun from a store somewhere other than in your neighborhood.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 6:47:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Plant about 20 Yuka plants along the fence..it works real well here in Florida. OUCH!! Is the satisfaction sound.

If you don't know what Yukas are...you need to check them out. They hurt like hell for an hour after they stick you.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:33:15 AM EDT
[#11]
GET YOURSELF THE HIGHEST-POWERED PELLET GUN YOU CAN FIND AND START SHOOTING THESE ASSHOLES IN THE BUTTOCKS...DO THIS AT NIGHT.

NO FLASH.

VERY LITTLE NOISE.

LOTS OF LAUGHS.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:48:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
GET YOURSELF THE HIGHEST-POWERED PELLET GUN YOU CAN FIND AND START SHOOTING THESE ASSHOLES IN THE BUTTOCKS...DO THIS AT NIGHT.

NO FLASH.

VERY LITTLE NOISE.

LOTS OF LAUGHS.
View Quote

I agree, I suggest the Leopard by Stalker Rifles.  An air rifle that fires a 147 grain round ball at 750 fps! That ought to teachem.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:31:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So, I took Yeager (the dog) over to the fence line and had him crap all along it.  I've been having him do it for the last few days.  Anyhow, last night, I hear the fence rattling and then "ahhh, man - what's this sh*t"

View Quote

"what is this on my feets. oh, golly gee, some wild and crayzee guys have put the dog shits here at the ground. if i did not smell like a poop piles i woulda be veeery angry"

i have some FOX LABS pepper fog 5.3million SHU continous discharge grenades. just pop the top, toss 'em out the window and watch the fun.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:39:40 AM EDT
[#14]
The other thing you could to is to save it up and smear it along the top of the fence.  Much worse on the hands than the feet.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#15]
If we were living in my fantasy world........Id suggest Claymores [}:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Pellet gun, but try to get a spring operated gun.  My gun is only audible from 15 yards away, anything beyond that and they only hear the pellet.

Good hunting, it was for me!
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 10:27:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#18]
'Tis fall in the midwest.  
The leaves are turning, the crisp snap of twigs lying on the ground indicate the approach of winter.
[b]The temperature starts to drop and a little spilled water on the ground quickly becomes ice.[/b][;)]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 10:34:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Blacks absolutely HATE bagpipe music, so go get some bigass speakers. Also, smearing dog poop on the fences might help. Another ploy is a motion detector hooked to a sprinkler, neither of which will get you arrested. You may also want to consider a roof mounted sprinkler that you can control maually from inside the house. Please videotape any of these exploits and share them with us.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 10:56:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Blacks absolutely HATE bagpipe music.
View Quote

lol

is that like one of those sonic mosquito repellers?
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#21]
I am going to go do this tonight.  That is a great idea.

Quoted:
The other thing you could to is to save it up and smear it along the top of the fence.  Much worse on the hands than the feet.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#22]
I have a perfectly safe AND legal method. Get yourself a grease gun, and buy a couple of canisters of the slickest, nastiest grease you can find. Grease that fence up good (on a dark night to avoid repercussions), and sit back and watch the fun.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm not black, but I despise bagpipes, that sounds as bad as scratching the chalkboard...

The black folks at work have accepted me as an "honorary black man", so this may be the reason for my hatred of the sound of bagpipes[:d]
Link Posted: 10/27/2002 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm not black, but I despise bagpipes, that sounds as bad as scratching the chalkboard...

The black folks at work have accepted me as an "honorary black man", so this may be the reason for my hatred of the sound of bagpipes[:d]
View Quote

How sad. During the English occupation of Scotland a man carrying a weapon was to be killed on sight as was a man with pipes since they were able to set the most peaceful man to a warlike mien. Pipes kick ass when it is time to kick ass. Every infantry division I served in had a piper or two. If only we could get them to walk out front like those nutjobs Scots. I would follow. For more info and a better understanding, rent "A Bridge Too Far". As an honorary black, are you allowed to be discourteous to whites at a whim and to attack little old white ladies on Martin Luther "Tha Kang!" day like the blacks in New Orleans?
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 9:06:12 AM EDT
[#25]
[url=http://www.shomer-tec.com]Shomer-Tec[/url] sells razor wire, and they also have peper-grenade detonators that operate by voltage (hook up a motion detector) or tripwire.

As long as an intruder is in the area of the motion sensor, the peper-grenade discharges.
[img]http://www.shomer-tec.com/products/oc_intrude_buster_type1.jpg[/img]

Scott
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 9:20:14 AM EDT
[#26]
NAKED-GUNMAN has it right!

yucca plants are pure evil, they are devil incarnate, if you just walk next to them they will try and pierce you. needle sharp rigid leaves and points.

we have them all over california, they grow in the deserts and the mountains up to about 4000ft.

TRUST ME THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!

I think someone should start a what to do about bad neighbor website...compile all the LEGAL things people can do by themselves.

[url]http://www.snap-shot.com/pages/flower/yucca.html[/url]
here is a yucca plant for your viewing pleasure...this one is not as mean looking as most...to see some mean ones look at the link above.
[img]http://static.wiredfool.com/wiredfool/yuccaPlantpt.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 9:20:42 AM EDT
[#27]
the only prob w/ the shomer tec device is that your gonna be losing an expensive piece of equip.
the fox labs grenades are disposable.
if anybody wants some let me know. the stuff is like bobbing for french fries, very hott.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 9:33:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Vote #2 for the Universal Solution™

[img]http://www.defence.gov.au/army/1_19RNSWR/1_19_Equipment/claymore.jpg[/img]

Seriously, I think that the airgun is a great idea... especially if used against glass on the cars with the offending loud music. [;)]

Of course, I would never recommend anything illegal.  This post is for entertainment value only.
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#29]
[img]http://www.defence.gov.au/army/1_19RNSWR/1_19_Equipment/claymore.jpg[/img]

Seriously, is there any way to make oe of these that uses paint? eithe rball of pressure?

[:D]
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
the only prob w/ the shomer tec device is that your gonna be losing an expensive piece of equip.
the fox labs grenades are disposable.
if anybody wants some let me know. the stuff is like bobbing for french fries, very hott.
View Quote

How much?
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#31]
Quite what are fox labs grenades? Can you post a link or give a description and costs?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top