Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2001 9:50:25 AM EDT
I'm looking for a list of the Good guys on the Equipment exchange board.  By the way, anybody know about Pete from NH.
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 10:23:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I've had good experiences with all so far, but can't remember everyone. Here are a few that I do remember:

MEANGREEN
Costa Arms
Gunfighter
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 12:25:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Look under the magazines for sale section. Then under the ffedback thread it will be toward the top of the page. Wilsonn keeps it up to date.
SCAR
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 1:03:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Pete is a good guy.  Here's the feedback list -

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=18478[/url]
Link Posted: 7/31/2001 9:19:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Pete In New Hampshire has mint stuff, usually 100% Colt and you will pay a premium for it, but his inventory is top of the line.

I've bought from Gary at SPORTSMAN SUPPLY, he's a #1 dealer, very personable and will work with you to get the firearm you want.  I got an awesome PreBan Eagle from him and it was everything I wanted, and more, for a heck of a price.  Give him a shout if you are looking for something in particular and he'll tell you if he's got it or he'll give you a shout if he is going to get it in.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top