Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2006 8:54:55 AM EDT
Enough Super Bowl talk. Who saw the lingerie bowl? My friend tivo'd it during the game & we watched it after. Some pretty sexy woman, hitting each other really hard. I had never seen it before & i never knew they tackled each other so damn hard, it was full contact, with some "equipment malfunctions." I'd never pay for it, but it was definitely fun to watch. It was funny to see the women (my wife included) at the Super bowl party & their reactions to this great event.  

Due to the "graphic" nature, i will not post any pics, but i'm sure you can find them somewhere on the net.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:39:20 AM EDT
[#1]
My faith in humanity was restored yesterday, when Yahoo's "Most Viewed" photos were almost 100% Lingerie Bowl pictures (while the "Most Emailed" and "Most Recommended" categories had hardly any ).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top