Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/29/2009 1:39:15 AM EDT
Or yes there is a god.....and it has a sick sense of humor.

I'm once again in Zurich...and last night decided to have a few beers in the hotel bar (ok a lot of beers) And the bar is packed with people, so I'm sitting with a group Indonesian girls. Anyway one of the girls strikes up a conversartion and we talk about her country and the US. And after several drinks (she was drinking a salad) she decides that it would be a great idea if I went home with her....... Well I try to explain that it wouldn't work out...and of course since I barely speak english and no Indonesian or German.....She just isn't understanding the problem. And then one of her friends offers to help and I try to explian thngs to her, and she gets the idea that I'm just not into her freind, but maybe attracted to her instead..... Ok so now I have two girls that want to take me home.....And I don't want either of them, and can't get the idea across to them. So I lie and tell them I can't tonight because I have to go to work the next morning. They understand that part and give me their phone number and address and I leave. So now I have a date with two girls ( yes they are pretty...short but pretty)
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:40:54 AM EDT
[#1]
SOOOO, why are you bithing? Or are you just full of shit and just finished tagging both of them????
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:41:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I'm once again in Zurich...and last night decided to have a few beers in the hotel bar (ok a lot of beers) And the bar is packed with people, so I'm sitting with a group Indonesian girls. Anyway one of the girls strikes up a conversartion and we talk about her country and the US. And after several drinks (she was drinking a salad) she decides that it would be a great idea if I went home with her....... Well I try to explain that it wouldn't work out...and of course since I barely speak english and no Indonesian or German.....She just isn't understanding the problem. And then one of her friends offers to help and I try to explian thngs to her, and she gets the idea that I'm just not into her freind, but maybe attracted to her instead..... Ok so now I have two girls that want to take me home.....And I don't want either of them, and can't get the idea across to them. So I lie and tell them I can't tonight because I have to go to work the next morning. They understand that part and give me their phone number and address and I leave. So now I have a date with two girls ( yes they are pretty...short but pretty)

Just tell them you're French. They'll get it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:43:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
SOOOO, why are you bithing? Or are you just full of shit and just finished tagging both of them????

Let's just say SS doesn't roll like that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:44:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Or are you holding out for Phillipinas or something?
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:46:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't work....I showered.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:47:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
http://n1.cdn.spikedhumor.com/1/356000/74143_faggotree_vw.jpg

If you say that phonetically, I suspect he hasn't got his Phillipinas .
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:47:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well duh....

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:48:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't work....I showered.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:48:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

See the words in his avatar? That's his favorite pick up line....
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:49:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Amazing how one can always find plenty of something they're not looking for.  

Jane
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:49:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you say that phonetically, I suspect he hasn't got his Phillipinas .

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 1:51:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Jane

Yep.....Life is cruel.

And my coworkers are pissed at me for not calling them.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:04:21 AM EDT
[#13]
why could you not go home with them? are you marryed or something?
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:05:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

He's gay.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:05:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Or something.....
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:06:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ummmm.......He's not into the wimmenz.

How do people who have been here longer than me not know this?

I would have taken them off your hands SS but it would have taken me about 13-14 hours to get there.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:07:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's gay.

Knowing the Indonesian word for that would have been helpful last night..

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:08:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would have taken them off your hands SS but it would have taken me about 13-14 hours to get there.

Well get to stepping....cause I have their number.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:08:19 AM EDT
[#19]
OH, that Stonerstudent, got it. thought you were someone else.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:08:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I'm going to try to be subtle about this for those of you who are not familiar with SS.  He isn't in to girls.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:09:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Crap..theres two of me.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:10:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Maybe if you asked if she had a cute brother she would have gotten the idea.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:10:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap..theres two of me.

Which begs the question, would you date you?  
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:11:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Maybe one of them has a strap-on.......  

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:12:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm trying to come up with a good excuse for the boss. I don't think he's going to like me telling him "I'm flying to Zurich so I can try and bang these two Indonesian chicks that won't leave a gay guy from this forum I post on alone".
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:12:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap..theres two of me.

Hell no......I have better taste then that. Or atlest more then the average Indonesian girl anyway.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:13:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap..theres two of me.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:14:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm trying to come up with a good excuse for the boss. I don't think he's going to like me telling him "I'm flying to Zurich so I can try and bang these two Indonesian chicks that won't leave a gay guy from this forum I post on alone".

Hell If I was your boss I would let you go.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:17:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Now you know why I say that homo is a mental disorder
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 2:47:49 AM EDT
[#30]
magic marker some hair on thier back and goto town..... Duh

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:19:34 AM EDT
[#31]
I hear alot of those Indonesian girls have a package downstairs anyhow, you might check it out.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:24:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I hear alot of those Indonesian girls have a package downstairs anyhow, you might check it out.

That's what the boss said as well...
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:33:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Yep.....Life is cruel.

As well they should be.  

Jane

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:53:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Yep.....Life is cruel.

As well they should be.  

Jane

Well the boss just told me that I have to call the girls up today, and have them come up to the bar tonight....and he will get this all sorted out.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:54:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Maybe one of them has a strap-on.......  

LOL.... that's funny.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 3:58:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or something.....

Stoner, my guess is, like many young gay men, you're good looking.
It's a phenomena not lost on women in theatre: why are all the good looking guys gay????
So many young women have lamented this to me: I keep telling them, "Forget the actors...go after the tech crew guys!"
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:01:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Now that's irony.  However, you were doing something that makes women go bonkers.  You ignored them and didn't s how much interest.  That's why us married men get hit on all the time, and that's why you get women when you least expect it, because you aren't trying to damn hard.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:09:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Since you gave up on the chicks, at least go out and find some SIG PE 57 magazines.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:14:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Dude, they're dudes.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:22:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Now that's irony.  However, you were doing something that makes women go bonkers.  You ignored them and didn't s how much interest.  That's why us married men get hit on all the time, and that's why you get women when you least expect it, because you aren't trying to damn hard.

The irony of this is...I was in a bar with the whole Hungarian, Romanian and Canadian hockey teams.

Which just goes to show that neither the Indonesia women or I can pickup men for shit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:28:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yup, I'm convinced that the best way to hook up a piece is to wear a ring or claim gay, or both I guess.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:31:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Yep.....Life is cruel.

As well they should be.  

Jane

Well the boss just told me that I have to call the girls up today, and have them come up to the bar tonight....and he will get this all sorted out.

Organizational skills as well as the ability to recognize/exploit unanticipated opportunities.  He has 'em.

Jane

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:35:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Yep.....Life is cruel.

As well they should be.  

Jane

Organizational skills as well as the ability to recognize/exploit unanticipated opportunities.  He has 'em.

Jane

He's a Brit.......and I'm in his words a wanker and a couple of other words I can't spell.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:40:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Stoner, my guess is, like many young gay men, you're good looking.
It's a phenomena not lost on women in theatre: why are all the good looking guys gay????
So many young women have lamented this to me: I keep telling them, "Forget the actors...go after the tech crew guys!"

Tell it, sister!  In my (admittedly limited) experience they are the antithesis of performers - grounded, pragmatic, straight ahead guys and...uhhh... good at it.

Jane

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:45:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Yep.....Life is cruel.

As well they should be.  

Jane

Jane

He's a Brit.......and I'm in his words a wanker and a couple of other words I can't spell.

That'd be: P O O F T E R.

Go ahead, whack me.  I deserve it; I was bad.

Jane

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 4:48:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

That'd be: P O O F T E R.

Go ahead, whack me.  I deserve it; I was bad.

Jane

That was one of them....the other taufer or something like that.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 6:37:41 AM EDT
[#47]
SS you could have at least got pics of the Girls and put them on here.
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:01:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
SS you could have at least got pics of the Girls and put them on here.

If I see them again I will.....just for you.

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:04:48 AM EDT
[#49]
You should give it a try!

Link Posted: 4/29/2009 8:07:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

OMG!!!!!   LOL!!!!!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top