Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2016 8:07:50 PM EDT
They had people calling in and this pompous sounding cunt called in and says she's tired of being civil and not being heard when it comes to gun control. She's not going to stand for it anymore. Then goes on to say that liberals form scientific and logical decisions while conservatives rely on emotion for all of their arguments Says that she wants guns banned along with all her follow liberal and progressive friends.

I was about to call in to tell her if she's tired of being civil then she should start going door to door confiscating the guns. Unfortunately they closed down the show
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:09:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Why are you listening to NPR?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:09:16 PM EDT
[#2]
NPR lol.

Gym...Do you also read DU and get angry?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They had people calling in and this pompous sounding cunt called in and says she's tired of being civil and not being heard when it comes to gun control. She's not going to stand for it anymore. Then goes on to say that liberals form scientific and logical decisions while conservatives rely on emotion for all of their arguments Says that she wants guns banned along with all her follow liberal and progressive friends.

I was about to call in to tell her if she's tired of being civil then she should start going door to door confiscating the guns. Unfortunately they closed down the show
View Quote

If she can take mine from me she can have them.

She can bring her friends too, Pmags are a plentiful in this household.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Know thy enemy?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:11:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I am sick and damn tired of being civil regarding the First Amendment.  

There are plenty of folks that are too fucking stupid to be blathering about shit on public forums.  The Founding Fathers NEVER envisioned idiots having such a soapbox.  

This shit is dangerous.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#6]
As always FPNI
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:24:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I gave them a few comments on facebook, between npr and pbs they must have had 2 dozen antigun type stories.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:34:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Know thy enemy?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Know thy enemy?

This is my reason.
Weekend program can be funny at times.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:45:32 PM EDT
[#9]

NPR = KMA

(kiss my @zz  ;-)

Link Posted: 6/22/2016 8:53:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I demand the confiscation of her tounge. She's abusing the 1st amendment protections by inciting violence to deny my civil liberties.

See how that works you fucking gutter cunt?
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 9:25:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
NPR lol.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
NPR lol.

I go there every so often for the laughs. Right now there's a massive civil war going on at DU over Democrats attempts to eliminate due process. Half the membership is actually arguing that due process shouldn't apply to criminals (yeah, not kidding) and that the NRA is bathed in the blood of victims of "semi-assault" weapons (yeah, someone's blabbering on about "semi-assault" weapons) because they're massive killing machines capable of killing hundreds of babies in minutes.

The other half is taking a "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU IDIOTS???" approach to defending due process and the Constitution in their arguments with the other brain dead members. I've never seen so much support for the NRA on DU as I have today.

Here's my favorite quote of the day, because apparently my right to air is enshrined in the Bill of Rights (the piss poor grammar is not mine, I copied and pasted it):

Not getting a semi-assault rifle on demand is not exactly the same as losing ypur right to freedom, a fair trial, an education, housing, clean food air medicines and water.

Here's more from the freedom lovers who claim to be champions of the Constitution:

Due Process is very over-rated, especially for suspicios people. CHicago PD has a great list, with 1400 people that are responsible for 80% of the gun violence in the city.

Time we skip the due process bullshit and just lock 'em up. (likely already illegal for many of them to get guns, so we need further action).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top