Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2006 6:13:59 PM EDT
So I get to go to Starbucks "fourbucks" each morning as my co-worker is addicted to it. I don't drink coffee so I will get a water, or a lemonaid to start my day.

A few weeks ago we noticed one of the workers at starbucks getting out of his car. He had a bunch of Anti-Bush/war/hunting/personal hygiene stickers all over his ride. So I decided to have some fun in the mornings to better set my days.

So Now I go in and order the "Liberate Iraq lemonaid" with a side of "Pro war Pound cake" and a "second amendment sandwich" for the road.

This kid gets bent out of shape and his dirty curls start to shake...

Funny as hell and he can't say shit to me

He is only the cash register clown so I should be clean from spit or other nasty objects. If he ever starts serving stuff I may need to watch myself a bit.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#1]
 Well done!
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Libtard at the coffee place....  

hmmm, imagine that
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:16:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Libtard at the coffee place....  

hmmm, imagine that

Beat me to it.

Stick to the dimly-lit bars and you'll be fine.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:21:40 PM EDT
[#4]
what, no "kill-a-commie cupcakes"?

Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I wear my Peace Through Superior Firepower pin hoping to get a few double-takes from hippies.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:31:45 PM EDT
[#6]
They are probably all liberals there and know to spit in all those products that you bought anyway.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I wear my Peace Through Superior Firepower pin hoping to get a few double-takes from hippies.

ha....I love doing that too, I'll usually throw on the "Footprint of the American Chicken" shirt or my "Hippies Smell" shirt on the weekends when I know I'll be out and about with the wifey, especially into Barnes & Noble or something.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I had some redneck fuck start raising hell about the peace sign on that shirt.  I asked him if he had read what it said and if he was capable of reading.

He looked again and was thoroughly embarrassed.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:46:22 PM EDT
[#9]
For my bachelor party which is going to consist of a few hours at the range followed up with a tailgater and a baseball game, I picked up a MLI Major League Infidel shirt from Crye Precision

Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had some redneck fuck start raising hell about the peace sign on that shirt.  I asked him if he had read what it said and if he was capable of reading.

That's some good stuff right there.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:50:07 PM EDT
[#11]
This shit is going on in Idaho...Banish them to Kommiefornia

Also:

Be VERY VERY careful as to how you treat people who serve your food...they don't get paid a lot... and they could do something er.. unpleasent

I know, I know...it's a crime and all that...

Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife is laughing her ass off at this right now. Hell of a good job.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:56:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Hopefully he will not bribe a fellow employee to put the special cream in your coffee.

Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#14]
You go to starbucks?
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Since you go in there on a regular basis, it is pretty much assured you are consuming liberal body fluids of some sort with you drink every day now. I'm sure he told his buddies.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#16]
The dude I don't care for, but all the girls are just fine spitting in my food. HOT AS HELL!
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for the good laugh.. I'm pretty soft-spoken myself, so I can't imagine myself ever doing that -- as much as I'd love to.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
You go to starbucks?

There's only a few in the whole damn state!  This sounds like the place near Boise State.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:38:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Nice, you just made me buy a peace through superior firepower tshirt.  Thanks a lot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#20]
I was in a Starbucks once and some libtard woman started on how wonderful Europe is.

I stole an ARFCOM sig line and asked her brightly:

Euroupe? Which part? The part we saved or the part we kicked ass in?

Got a chuckle out of a few customers.

ETA: Good work!
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#21]
thumbs fuckin up to that, you made my night. Thats some quick thinking, i would have paid to see his face.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:29:19 PM EDT
[#22]

There's only a few in the whole damn state! This sounds like the place near Boise State.

Nope it's the one off of 5 mile, by the Fred Meyer.....
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#23]
The title really should read "I entered the liberal hippy lair..."
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:49:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That sure is a good object lesson about not flying off the handle like an ignorant, rabid mongoose.

Isn't it?
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#25]
I prefer Dunkin Donuts coffee.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 9:00:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Liberals.

Good job man. You should order the "Kerry Flip-Flop pancakes".

does starbucks even have pancakes?
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:58:29 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That sure is a good object lesson about not flying off the handle like an ignorant, rabid mongoose.

Isn't it?

Yes, you should learn from it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top