Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/10/2006 4:07:19 AM EDT
The moving company sends over a few people to pack-up my house to prepare me to move. One of them was a girl that was the most extreme libtarded moron that I have ever met in my life. Throughout the day, she keeps trying to talk to me and tells me about all of her hobbies and interests. Here's a few of her projects and interests:

1. She is a poet
2. She is in the process of starting a business that sells "international fruit juices" (with 10% of the proceeds going to save the rain forest).
3. She is writing a paper on "metaphysical circular harmony" (she tried to explain this and it was total BS. Something about how everything on earth follows the harmony of the ocean and sea-shells). She plans to give lectures on this at colleges.

The best part of the day was when they packed up my gun room, which consists of numerous military weapons and many thousands of rounds of ammo.  She got very quiet when she went into the room. After about 10 minutes she blurted out with restrained hostility in typical libtard fashion: "Why do you need all this ammo and guns?" I answered: "To make sure I keep my harmony intact from anyone that wants to take my harmony away". You should have seen the look on her face. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. LMAO!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:09:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Maintaining Harmony is what it's all about.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:09:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:10:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quick thinking!

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:11:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Funny story...  But I'm not sure I would let a moving company pack up my arms room!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:11:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Now that was a damn funny answer, I would have loved to have seen her face.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:13:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Moving companies and guns...

How exactly does that work?

When I move and I generally transport my guns myself...

What about storage? can a moving company legally store your gun collection for a long period of time?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:17:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What about storage? can a moving company legally store your gun collection for a long period of time?

It's going in-state.... so no issues according to the moving company. The only time I've ever had a moving company tell me they can't move firearms and ammo is when it crosses state lines.

They are not storing it for me. They are just moving it from house A to house B (which is 30 miles away).
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:17:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Why didn't you tell her to shut the fuck up and get to work? Talking does not equal moving and packing.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:19:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Why didn't you tell her to shut the fuck up and get to work? Talking does not equal moving and packing.

It packs the boxes on the truck or it gets the hose again?

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:20:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:22:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The moving company sends over a few people to pack-up my house to prepare me to move. One of them was a girl that was the most extreme libtarded moron that I have ever met in my life. Throughout the day, she keeps trying to talk to me and tells me about all of her hobbies and interests. Here's a few of her projects and interests:

1. She is a poet
2. She is in the process of starting a business that sells "international fruit juices" (with 10% of the proceeds going to save the rain forest).
3. She is writing a paper on "metaphysical circular harmony" (she tried to explain this and it was total BS. Something about how everything on earth follows the harmony of the ocean and sea-shells). She plans to give lectures on this at colleges.

The best part of the day was when they packed up my gun room, which consists of numerous military weapons and many thousands of rounds of ammo.  She got very quiet when she went into the room. After about 10 minutes she blurted out with restrained hostility in typical libtard fashion: "Why do you need all this ammo and guns?" I answered: "To make sure I keep my harmony intact from anyone that wants to take my harmony away". You should have seen the look on her face. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. LMAO!!

Man, that's priceless.  I love it.

"She is a poet." --- That's all we needed to know right there.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:24:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's going in-state.... so no issues according to the moving company. The only time I've ever had a moving company tell me they can't move firearms and ammo is when it crosses state lines.

They are not storing it for me. They are just moving it from house A to house B (which is 30 miles away).

You are FAR more trusting than I am.

A moving company would only move my furnature, appliances, and clothes.
Electronics, jewelry, and guns are going with me.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:26:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:27:39 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now that was funny.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:27:47 AM EDT
[#15]
well said!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:30:49 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I almost forgot the best part of the day. When is was time to leave, THE STUPID LIBTARD HAD LOST HER CAR KEYS! After 30 minutes of looking through my house, she can't find them and thinks they may have dropped into one of the boxes she packed (they packed maybe 75 boxes). She wants to start unpacking them to look for her keys. I'm like : "No fooking way are you going to unpack 75 boxes that all of you guys spent all day packing! Get a locksmith!" Then she thinks maybe she threw away her keys in the garbage by mistake. So she dumps out my week-old stinky garbage in the yard and sifts through it all, and can't find the keys (I loved watching this!!!--LOL!!!!). Then she says maybe the keys are in her pocketbook, which she locked in the trunk. FOOKING DUH!!!! So I get a wire-hanger and unlock her car for her. BINGO!!! Keys in pocketbook. She tries to leave without putting the garbage back in the can. Then I'm like: "You don't plan to leave without putting that garbage back in the can, do ya?".  LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! So she does it. LMAO!!!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:32:01 AM EDT
[#17]
What can I say.

I work at UPS and know how to motivate my employees package monkeys....
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:33:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I almost forgot the best part of the day. When is was time to leave, THE STUPID LIBTARD HAD LOST HER CAR KEYS! ......... "You don't plan to leave without putting that garbage back in the can, do ya?".  LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! So she does it. LMAO!!!!

Oh man, wish you got out a digital camera for that shit.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:36:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Personally,I would have just emptied my safe into my trunk on moveday and had the movers take care of the ammo and safe..Why is a girl moving stuff anyways,that's kind of strange.I mean can she handle the business end of a 300LB refer on a dolly ?

Quoted:

Quoted:

Classic!! I especially like the way you put that in the form of a question..Pure genius!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:37:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You owe my employer a new Coca Cola free keyboard!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:45:17 AM EDT
[#21]
omg thats the best!

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:51:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Was she hot though? Did she bring any international juices?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:53:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I almost forgot the best part of the day. When is was time to leave, THE STUPID LIBTARD HAD LOST HER CAR KEYS! After 30 minutes of looking through my house, she can't find them and thinks they may have dropped into one of the boxes she packed (they packed maybe 75 boxes). She wants to start unpacking them to look for her keys. I'm like : "No fooking way are you going to unpack 75 boxes that all of you guys spent all day packing! Get a locksmith!" Then she thinks maybe she threw away her keys in the garbage by mistake. So she dumps out my week-old stinky garbage in the yard and sifts through it all, and can't find the keys (I loved watching this!!!--LOL!!!!). Then she says maybe the keys are in her pocketbook, which she locked in the trunk. FOOKING DUH!!!! So I get a wire-hanger and unlock her car for her. BINGO!!! Keys in pocketbook. She tries to leave without putting the garbage back in the can. Then I'm like: "You don't plan to leave without putting that garbage back in the can, do ya?".  LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! So she does it. LMAO!!!!

Other than her limited comedic value as a fool, I would have fired her/told her to leave the minute she made the negative comments about the guns and ammo.

She'll blame your horrible baby-killing machines and your murderous Nazi persona for fear and stress which caused her to lose her car keys. IOW your guns/ammo disturbed her harmony, and you gotta pay up!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:55:03 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Was she hot though? Did she bring any international juices?

LOL!!! No juice.

Not hot at all. She had lots of underarm hair too.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:57:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Could you help me get this in the van?"
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:57:53 AM EDT
[#26]

She is a poet

No, she's a mover.  She just doesn't realize it yet.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:06:45 AM EDT
[#27]

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall!!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:07:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Your stuff is SOOO gonna get damaged/lost in transit.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:11:31 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
"To make sure I keep my harmony intact from anyone that wants to take my harmony away".

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:21:04 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall!!!

Judging from all the smelly garbage she threw about, trying to find her keys, you would have been one of many....
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:24:19 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Your stuff is SOOO gonna get damaged/lost in transit.

NAh!  Most likely she was working for a temp agency.  The driver of the truck, or the van line, rolls into town and gets someone from Labor Ready, or another service to help with the move.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:28:23 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is easily the BEST POST of 2006 so far.  Maybe even 2005.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:31:17 AM EDT
[#33]
I swear to god as much funny shit as I read on this site it should be a requirement that every arfcommer MUST carry a digital camera with them 24/7!
LMFAO!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:33:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Show her some of your poetry...

"Roses are red, violets are blue
my guns shoot big bullets, let me show you"
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:36:54 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Funny story...  But I'm not sure I would let a moving company pack up my arms room!

My thinking exactly.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:42:57 AM EDT
[#36]
OH oh oh oh . When she was telling me about her "International Fruit Juice" business, I asked her if that was like "The International House Of Pancakes" but only w/ fruit juice.  BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! LMAO!!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:48:54 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Personally,I would have just emptied my safe into my trunk on moveday and had the movers take care of the ammo and safe..Why is a girl moving stuff anyways,that's kind of strange.I mean can she handle the business end of a 300LB refer on a dolly ?

"The moving company sends over a few people to pack-up my house to prepare me to move."

They were packers only. The movers are coming today to load up all the packed stuff.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:52:06 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
"Why do you need all this ammo and guns?" I answered: "To make sure I keep my harmony intact from anyone that wants to take my harmony away". You should have seen the look on her face. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. LMAO!!

Oh man, where is my pen and paper, I have got to write that down

rj
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:58:36 AM EDT
[#39]
A female , Libtard , MOVER? --   did she hava a chain on her wallet , and wear a flannel shirt with the sleeves cut off ?  --  or did she just "point" to the items that the boys actually had to lift and move ? -- -  this one is "special"
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:01:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Having poet/libtard move your stuff.....300.00

Making it/her pack ammo and guns......300.00

Watching her dig in your trash and pick it backup ......Priceless!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:05:11 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is great!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:15:19 AM EDT
[#42]
This thread made my day!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:21:02 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Then I'm like: "You don't plan to leave without putting that garbage back in the can, do ya?".  LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! So she does it. LMAO!!!!

this time you could say " it puts the trash back in the can or it gets the hose"
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:29:58 AM EDT
[#44]
Dis-harmony prevention units. I'll remember that.

"Hey....y'all wanna go air out the dis-harmony prevention units?" or "Ya been to the new dis-harmony prevention unit store down by the lake?"

Love it!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:31:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:35:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Here's a poem in Japanese Haiku format:

Hippie libtard bitch
don't touch my fucking firearms
you are not worthy

Here is the more modern style:

Bitch, leave my guns
bend over take it in the buns
I'll pack my own shit from now on
after I pack your shit bent over in the front lawn

Here is a Victorian Era romantic style:

Embattled are we that traveled this path
D'yer lover of incense, hemp and granola
submit y'rself to a shave and a bath

Rifles once blazed, now quietly kept
Ammo once spent, hushed in darkness
When finally freed from bondage, he wept

roy d....not the poet laureate of ARF.com
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:42:44 AM EDT
[#47]

Maintaining Harmony is what it's all about.

In this situation, I think that being able to enforce harmony is what it's all about.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:45:32 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm tagging this so I can re-read it later and show it to my wife.

Excellent story, great response to the libtard's question, and whoever made the "hose again" joke is a great comedian.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:51:11 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Absolutely goddamned no way they'd see anything gun related. One of the guys might mention it to a friend who might rob your ass when you're settled in. Or that stuff might just mysteriously get lost in the move.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:55:36 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Here's a poem in Japanese Haiku format:

Hippie libtard bitch
don't touch my fucking firearms
you are not worthy

Here is the more modern style:

Bitch, leave my guns
bend over take it in the buns
I'll pack my own shit from now on
after I pack your shit bent over in the front lawn

Here is a Victorian Era romantic style:

Embattled are we that traveled this path
D'yer lover of incense, hemp and granola
submit y'rself to a shave and a bath

Rifles once blazed, now quietly kept
Ammo once spent, hushed in darkness
When finally freed from bondage, he wept

roy d....not the poet laureate of ARF.com

Fixed it for you, that was good stuff!!!!  Especially the haiku -- nicely executed.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top