Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 9:48:23 PM EDT
So I have a libtard for a prof. (suprise). He never misses an opportunity to bash Bush or Republicans. He has compared the spanish-American war to Iraq, he even has shit to say about T.R. (he said the only reason he made the national forests was so that "Big bad manly men" would have plenty of innocent animals to shoot).

I keep my mouth shut in his class, when I take tests I only answer the essay questions about Jefferson, Lafeyett, Washington, Bolivar..ect ect..( and I have a 96 average so far)

Well today he was talking and he said "I wish our current administration had taken a lesson from the past, if George W. was a little more like OTTO VON BISMARK he would have not only started a war to serve his goals, but he would have an exit strategy"

Libtard just said he wishes that our current admin. was more like imperial Prussia

I could not hold back any more, so I said " Wow, you wish our current President was such a strong believer in iron and blood, real politik, and nationalism; that he would set the stage for 2 major world wars....... as long as he had an exit strategy to get out of a small regional conflict"

He turned red and said " you know what I mean"
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Pwnage.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:00:35 PM EDT
[#2]
well done, man! Well done!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:01:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice work!!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:03:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad that the indoctrination doesn't work on everyone. I hope if I ever have kids I can teach them to think for themselves.

Good job.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#5]
FUCKING WIN!!!

Rofl and you didn't get a video of it?!

Good job, i bet he felt like a POS after that
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:04:45 PM EDT
[#6]
win.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:13:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I had a professor who described TR as "an interesting man, who went to war to find out what it would be like to kill a man."  But he liked TRs conservationism.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:45:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Well I just hope he does not hold a grudge against me. You know they are a very emotional people who lack logic and common sense.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:45:47 AM EDT
[#9]

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:46:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Well I am off to class with him again. I can only hope he belts out another doozie (today we are at WWI, so he will have plenty of oppertunity)

If all goes well I will have an ACAR (after class action report)
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 4:52:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Tag FTW!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 5:01:22 AM EDT
[#12]
I bet his pussy stinks too so don't kick him in the groin.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:25:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Yup...he did it again. I think I pissed him off though this time.

He said in regards to the 1917 Bolshivik revolution "sometimes the people need to rise up and change the syetem inorder to stop an un-popular and costly war"

So I said "how many years did it take before "the people" (I did the little air quotes thing) started executing each other, getting shipped to gulags, or enjoying forced famines"

He got pissed. I am sure that if he had his way; he would have executed me right on the spot, so that the world could live in peace, everyone could get along and we would listen to our "intelectualy superior" masters who are only doing things for our own good.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:31:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Are all these comments relative to the subject matter of the class?

If he's quipping about GW when you folks are learning about Egyptians, then he needs to shut his opinions back in his skull & teach the freaking class.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

When someone says "You know what I mean" I like to say "I know what you meant, but apparently you didnt"
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:38:37 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

If he's quipping about GW when you folks are learning about Egyptians, then he needs to shut his opinions back in his skull & teach the freaking class.

Its a history class, he just injects leftest propaganda into the lecture any chance he gets, he also thinks he is quite funny. He will toss a Bush/conservative/republican slam in any time the oppertunity arises, and if the oppertunity never comes naturaly he will make one.

He is a perfect example of wanna be communist inteligencia, he is educated, but an idiot.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yup...he did it again. I think I pissed him off though this time.

He said in regards to the 1917 Bolshivik revolution "sometime the people need to rise up and change the syetem inorder to stop an un-popular and costly war"

So I said "how many years did it take before "the people" (I did the little air quotes thing) started executing each other, getting shipped to gulags, or enjoying forced famines"

He got pissed. I am sure that if he had his way; he would have executed me right on the spot, so that the world could live in peace, everyone could get along and we would listen to our "intelectualy superior" masters who are only doing things for our own good.

Keep up the good work

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
He is a perfect example of wanna be communist inteligencia, he is educated, but an idiot.

Sounds like he isn't even a USEFUL idiot.

Lenin would not be pleased...

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its a history class, he just injects leftest propaganda into the lecture any chance he gets, he also thinks he is quite funny. He will toss a Bush/conservative/republican slam in any time the oppertunity arises, and if the oppertunity never comes naturaly he will make one.

You know my mom had a simple strategy for this when she was in school. Challlenge the course, pass the test, get the credit, & never have to see that lame teacher again. Her tollerance level for irrelevant BS was about....nil.

BTW good work dropping some reality on him!
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Well today he was talking and he said "I wish our current administration had taken a lesson from the past, if George W. was a little more like OTTO VON BISMARK he would have not only started a war to serve his goals, but he would have an exit strategy"

So, Bismarck got the Alsace, what part of Iraq do we get?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:49:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#24]
This is the reason I never went to college.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:56:48 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

See, that's a damn shame. You are the disenfranchised, alienated and marginalized because of your political beliefs. They have created an educational system that qualifies to many as a hostile learning environment. I think there could be a class-action there, but I think it would require finding a significant number of people who went to college, were made to feel uncomfortable and marginalized, and ended up leaving school FOR THAT REASON. Maybe I should go to law school, and make it my mission to sue the University system. Oh, the irony.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 10:57:48 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
So I have a libtard for a prof. (suprise). He never misses an opportunity to bash Bush or Republicans. He has compared the spanish-American war to Iraq, he even has shit to say about T.R. (he said the only reason he made the national forests was so that "Big bad manly men" would have plenty of innocent animals to shoot).

I keep my mouth shut in his class, when I take tests I only answer the essay questions about Jefferson, Lafeyett, Washington, Bolivar..ect ect..( and I have a 96 average so far)

Libtard just said he wishes that our current admin. was more like imperial Prussia

I could not hold back any more, so I said " Wow, you wish our current President was such a strong believer in iron and blood, real politik, and nationalism; that he would set the stage for 2 major world wars....... as long as he had an exit strategy to get out of a small regional conflict"

Ownage!

Page 2 ownage also!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See, that's a damn shame. You are the disenfranchised, alienated and marginalized because of your political beliefs. They have created an educational system that qualifies to many as a hostile learning environment. I think there could be a class-action there, but I think it would require finding a significant number of people who went to college, were made to feel uncomfortable and marginalized, and ended up leaving school FOR THAT REASON. Maybe I should go to law school, and make it my mission to sue the University system. Oh, the irony.

FTW
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Get him good on the evals

Actually, those get minimal attention.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

You should have gone to BYU.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top