Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2002 1:19:05 PM EDT
This was probably already posted here/discussed, but here's a link anyways-

[url]http://www.jointogether.org/gv/news/summaries/reader/0,2061,548481,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Liberals being stupid again...
View Quote

ummm, pardon me, but, when did they stop?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 2:22:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Liberalism kills, very literally.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Does this mean people who want to sell flight training services should be prevented from placing ads in the newspaper?
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 2:55:49 PM EDT
[#5]
If you don't already subscribe to your local newspaper, do so. Should they try to close this giant loophole in your area, at least you can cancel in protest. Remember, money talks.
I might also suggest that any of our business-owner board members, who buy advertising space in their local rag, make their feelings on this issue known to the paper's circulation, sales, and editorial departments.
I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 3:55:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Liberals being stupid again...
View Quote

ummm, pardon me, but, when did they stop?
View Quote

LMAO.  True, I can't remember a time when they weren't stupid.

Keving67
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top