Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2003 6:58:26 AM EDT
I was in one of the local bars last night and they had some Thanksgiving decorations up.

One was this cute little Indian squaw girl sitting cross legged with cute little chipmunks and rabbits perched on her shoulder and knees.  Think "Disney meets Anime."

The other one was a pilgrim boy standing in the woods also with a cute little critter sitting next to him.  The pilgrim boy was holding a musket--one of those with the bell-shaped muzzle and...get this...he had a BOUQUET OF FLOWERS growing out of the muzzle of the gun!

These fucking liberals!!  Obviously SOMEONE had to sit there and think, "I know, let's have flowers coming out of the muzzle of his gun so he's more cute!!"

Yeah, real cute.  How about when him and his family are starving because he couldn't bring anything home from his hunting trip cuz his damn gun wouldn't work with flowers growing in the barrel!  That's pretty "cute" too!

In fact, that's what these Liberals probably wanted to happen, seeing as white men are so evil and we just about wiped out all people indiginous to the Americas.

These liberals make me sick!!!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:05:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I think it's cute, because liberals should stick crap in their barrels more often and try firing. Barrel Obstructions are a Neo-con ploy!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:07:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanksgiving is a celebration of capitalism and freedom at it's finest!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:21:57 AM EDT
[#3]
National holidays have NOTHING to do with remembering special events in history, it’s all about the Benjamins.  Period.

Thank you Corporate America and Marketing Droids everywhere. [pissed]

Oh, and the decorations, of course it’s PC horseshit.  Gotta find some way to make that evil, nasty *gun* look harmless and cute.  After all, it’s just a prop, it really had nothing to do with our survival as a nation after all.  What do you think, that Thanksgiving actually has something to do with that?  Are you nuts! [:)]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Mmmmmm....TOFURKEY!
[img]http://www.tofurkey.com/images/p_home_margitcircle3.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:29:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Btt Thanksgiving is almost here we need to know about these attacks on our cultural heritage!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top