Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2015 11:17:37 PM EDT
https://www.facebook.com/katya.zvantseva/posts/797715070347603?comment_id=800264226759354&reply_comment_id=800287713423672&offset=0&total_comments=574&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

Holy shit my brain hurts......
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:20:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Katya pics. Wow. Hot chic.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:26:27 PM EDT
[#2]
There's also this gem:

Colion Noir Instagram Threat
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:30:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm done arguing with these people!

Its my god given right, if you don't like it, MOVE!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:31:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Right there with ya!
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:34:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:26:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I finally read through all that. A lot of those people are hopelessly lost and there's nothing you can say that will change their minds about guns. I have to say though, some of them provided great entertainment like Rabia and Steve W.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:40:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have a really good time trolling the Mother Jones FB page on gun control topics. There's been two swatting threats towards me in the last month so I know I'm doing excellent work there.

View Quote

Nice.  I got banned from one after I quoted Ghandi's "between cowardice and violence".  Poof, like it was never even there.  

But swat threats, that's big league awesome.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:43:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm surprised they haven't banned or blocked me from the page, yet.

I get a lot of traction in the Iran nuclear postings when I use the line that at least when Iran nukes us, it will be in metropolitan areas heavily populated with democrats.

That one really sends them into fits.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a really good time trolling the Mother Jones FB page on gun control topics. There's been two swatting threats towards me in the last month so I know I'm doing excellent work there.

Nice.  I got banned from one after I quoted Ghandi's "between cowardice and violence".  Poof, like it was never even there.  

But swat threats, that's big league awesome.  

I'm surprised they haven't banned or blocked me from the page, yet.

I get a lot of traction in the Iran nuclear postings when I use the line that at least when Iran nukes us, it will be in metropolitan areas heavily populated with democrats.

That one really sends them into fits.

Well,that should give the pompous fucks something to really ponder.
Good work.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

In all seriousness I'd report those threats to the local PD, state police and FBI. Swatting is no joke, it's a serious crime and it's not something taken lightly by the police.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:57:28 AM EDT
[#11]
You aren't allowed to say "mean things" about anyone on here anymore
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:05:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:24:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There's also this gem:

View Quote

It seems to me Liberals commit violent crimes against mostly Liberals and turn around and blame it all on Conservatives. I wonder if statistics bear this out?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#14]
liberals are violently unstable people who let their emotions overwhelm them.

they assume everyone else is not only like this, but worse.

Liberals shouldn't own guns, because they mentally can't handle them.

likewise, they assume everyone else is like them in this way.

Its a mental disease and like all mental illness in this country, we have to pretend it doesn't exist.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:28:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It seems to me Liberals commit violent crimes against mostly Liberals and turn around and blame it all on Conservatives. I wonder if statistics bear this out?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's also this gem:

They in fact do.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

They in fact do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's also this gem:

They in fact do.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Its a mental disease and like all mental illness in this country, we have to pretend it doesn't exist.
View Quote

This.

Almost every liberal I've known in the last 20 years has, at one time or another, made a statement about firearms, related to how they would commit violence with one if they owned one. They seem to resort to threats of violence as a primary escalation over anything that upsets them or any disagreement they have with people too. They let their emotions run them.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:07:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

What they specifically doing to swat you?

And what do you do about it?

Thanks for the good work!

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's also this gem:

this is true.

really, if you think about it 87% of laws are there because liberals committed the crime while other liberals determined there needed to be another law.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:52:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:18:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
There's also this gem:

View Quote

Holy shit man, what the fuck is wrong with liberals.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's also this gem:

And they say gun owners are violent....
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This.

Almost every liberal I've known in the last 20 years has, at one time or another, made a statement about firearms, related to how they would commit violence with one if they owned one. They seem to resort to threats of violence as a primary escalation over anything that upsets them or any disagreement they have with people too. They let their emotions run them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

This is my experience as well.  They can't control themselves and have no concept about responsibility of any type.  Using their logic, I'm a walking rapist.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:38:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

This. In the few unfortunate instances when I HAD to interact with a libtard. Their own hypocrisy is amazing.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#25]
I go out of my way to avoid interactions with any of them. Life is short, why spend it with people who want to deny you your rights or worse? My wife has an aunt who periodically launches into a "how Hillary is the greatest and Benghazi was something dreamt up by Karl Rove", you can't reason with people like that, it's like talking to a truther they are mentally unstable.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's actually a constitutional right.

But it's still our right as Americans, so they should just quit trying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top