Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/6/2005 10:28:02 PM EDT
Look good down in NO on the Mayor and Guv's limo. Portland has "Portland...the city that works"
as a motto. How about yours?
matthew
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:08:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Tromatic:
Look good down in NO on the Mayor and Guv's limo. Portland has "Portland...the city that works"
as a motto. How about yours?
matthew

Baltimore, the city that reads. (it's actually the city that bleeds, and breeds).
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:26:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Tromatic:
Lib bumper sticker idea: "Fail locally, blame globally". Watcha' think? Look good down in NO on the Mayor and Guv's limo. Portland has "Portland...the city that works" as a motto. How about yours? matthew

Love that bumper sticker! I'll take a dozen. No, make that a case.

I think ours is still: "Everett - The All-American City". Dang! They won that award once, and they're running it into the ground.

£a B

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:31:52 AM EDT
That's not a liberal bumper sticker! (fail locally, blame globally) that's totally making fun of the though process of liberals- they fail at the city and gov. level in N.O. and LA and want to blame bush.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:03:08 AM EDT
I like it!

It needs something to tie it in with New Orleans - Maybe a "Paid for by Friends of Ray Nagin For Mayor" tagline at the bottom of the sticker.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:04:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/7/2005 11:05:39 AM EDT by IAMLEGEND]
How about this: "Denver...where the imported liberals come to ruin Colorado"

ETA: I'm not in Denver but I don't know what to say about unincorporated Jefferson County.
Top Top