Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/17/2003 6:47:28 AM EDT
Any thoughts? anyone else gonna be watching?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:40:41 AM EDT
I'll be there (in front of the TV).
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:45:09 AM EDT
I've been thinking I need a bigscreen. This sounds like a good excuse to get one, haha.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 9:59:17 AM EDT
I'll be watching. I think Klitschko has a good shot at defeating Lewis. The guy has a lot of skill and punches hard.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:04:32 AM EDT
I am stoked. Should be an interesting fight. I saw Lewis on TV the other night and he looked really good. His confidence seemed higher than normal even though he was not sure if he would get Vitali or not. They both have similar stats and records, but Lewis seems a tad slower IMO. I am going with Lewis late in the third.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:12:55 AM EDT
It all depends if Lennox comes to fight or not. When he comes to fight, there is no Heavyweight right now that can defeat him. But, if he comes in too careful and does not work his jab good he could be taken down. It is all up to Lewis. If he gets tagged good on the chin he will go down... most likely for the 10 count. LB
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 10:36:26 AM EDT
I would love to see Vitali win, but I'm not sure it's going to happen. He's got a more impressive record on paper, but the caliber of opponenets isn't there. From what I understand, he's got a younger brother that's an even better fighter than him at that point in his carreer.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 11:58:14 AM EDT
His younger just lost about a month or so ago to a no name heavyweight, who only fought like 4 times in the past 5 years. The Klitschko brothers aren't that good. It's up to Lewis, if he shows up to fight it shouldn't go past the third round.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:05:02 PM EDT
Never heard of the guy...
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 12:24:18 PM EDT
If Lewis wants it he'll get it, I agree. Watching the guy he just gets better and better. I think moving to So Cal made the Klitschko brothers soft. His lil bro got good and knocked out by some tomato can from South Africa not too long ago. [b]The one I'm really waiting for is Lewis and R. Jones Jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] (Build it and they will come) After that, Lewis can always fight the freak show (Tyson) whenever he needs to earn a few mil to blow on acting lessons and Bentleys.
Top Top