User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/9/2002 10:23:24 AM EDT
[b]Top Lawyer Urges Death For Families Of Bombers[/b]

Lewin: 'A Policy Born of Necessity'

By AMI EDEN
[url=http://www.forward.com/issues/2002/02.06.07/news1.html]FORWARD Magazine[/url]

A prominent Washington attorney and Jewish communal leader is calling for the execution of family members of suicide bombers.

Nathan Lewin, an oft-mentioned candidate for a federal judgeship and legal advisor to several Orthodox organizations, told the Forward that such a policy would provide a much-needed deterrent against suicide attacks. Under the proposal, which Lewin unveiled in the current issue of the opinion journal Sh'ma, family members would be spared if they immediately condemned the bombing and refused financial compensation for the loss of their relative. (Lewin's article appears on the web at http://www.shma.com/may02/nathan.htm.)

While a 20-month spate of suicide bombings has been met in the Jewish community with calls for increasingly Draconian preventive measures, Lewin appears to be the first Jewish communal leader to approve publicly of the concept of executing innocent civilians in the hopes of curbing terrorism.

"If executing some suicide-bomber families saves the lives of even an equal number of potential civilian victims, the exchange is, I believe, ethically permissible," wrote Lewin, who served as president of the International Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists and is a vice president of the Orthodox Union. "It is a policy born of necessity — the need to find a true deterrent when capital punishment is demonstrably ineffective."

Lewin argued that the biblical injunction to destroy the ancient tribe of Amalek serves as a precedent in Judaism for taking measures that are "ordinarily unacceptable" in the face of a mortal threat. His proposal, however, was rejected by an Israeli diplomat in New York, and discounted, in terms ranging from mild to condemnatory, by a range of commentators, terrorism experts and Jewish communal leaders from across the American political spectrum.

(rest of story [url=http://www.forward.com/issues/2002/02.06.07/news1.html]HERE[/url].)
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:28:54 AM EDT
[#1]
I think this might have a great effect with the majority of suicide bombers who do these things for the monetary benefit of their families.  If they knew their families would be killed they should be less willing to sacrifice themselves.  There will always be those who leave their families to pursue these activities and could care less of the outcome.  I'm sure some would sacrifice their whole families for this stupid ideology.
Bill3508
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:29:30 AM EDT
[#2]
... Yeah well, war is Hell.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Targeting the families worked like a charm when the Jordanians used it against Abu Nidal. Somebody needs to show Bush that chapter with some passages highlighted.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#4]
In late April / early May I saw that frickin 'prince' on TV denying that Saudis support terrorism when they pay off the families.  It's only humanitarian aid, he said.  What a shitty, untrustworthy asshole.  It was evident to me, and yet I can see the soccer moms lapping it up.  

The Saudis are not our friends.  Not anymore, if they ever were.  They just have what we need.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Somebody needs to show Bush that chapter with some passages highlighted.
View Quote

The chapter comes from the Torah, not the Bible; I somehow doubt that Bush would be much interested.

If we want to quote scripture, we can quote Genesis 18.
http://[url]www.nccbuscc.org/nab/bible/genesis/genesis18.htm[/url]

Killing people for crimes that they did not commit is something that is well beyond the pale of any civilized behavior.  It is the defining behavior of the terrorist scum.  Israel doesn't have to become like them.  In fact, if Israel emulates their behavior, Israel will cease to be distinguishable from them.

Now the Saudi financiers on the other hand...  they are in fact aiding and abetting the suicide bombers, by guaranteeing the financial support of their families after they have blown up innocent people.  If anybody is to be targeted in retaliation, it should be these wealthy people living in the lap of luxury, insulated from the consequences of their actions instead of dirt poor people living in the West Bank.

[b][u]That[/u][/b] would be a far greater deterrent - executing or assassinating the funders, rather than peasants who are just pawns.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I found this interesting snippet in the article:

Dershowitz and [u]Abraham Foxman, national director of the Anti-Defamation League[/u], rejected the notion that Lewin should be elbowed out of communal life. They argued that his proposal represented a legitimate attempt to forge a policy for stopping terrorism.  [u]Foxman declined to take a stand on the actual proposal[/u], citing his policy of deferring to Jerusalem on Israeli security issues.
View Quote

The ADL are the wonderful people who run around the country smearing good citizens as gun owning militia redneck racists - but here is their director standing by when one of his own advocates the deliberate killing of people who did not commit any crime.  Can anyone spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e ?
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:49:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
[b]Top Lawyer Urges Death For Families Of Bombers[/b]
View Quote

Heil Hitler, Pg. Lewin!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:50:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The chapter comes from the Torah, not the Bible; I somehow doubt that Bush would be much interested.

Killing people for crimes that they did not commit is something that is well beyond the pale of any civilized behavior.  It is the defining behavior of the terrorist scum.  Israel doesn't have to become like them.  In fact, if Israel emulates their behavior, Israel will cease to be distinguishable from them.

View Quote

Errrmmm. Wait one, let me twist my ethics.

Ah okay, there we go.

Well, it could be said that since the family produced the suicide bomber, financied the suicide bomber, gave it training, and is now taking compensation for it, that it is partially their fault.

I mean, if a guy stands up and says "I'm proud of what my son did", well he might go and make more suicide bombers. Sure it takes a while to build, but they are walking "bomb factories"

I mean, if here in PA, I had a kid (which would require a wife, which would require a girlfriend, which would require better luck then I apparently have), and I trained the kid specificly to murder people, then I equipped him, sent him to kill somebody, and got paid for it, I'm pretty goddamn sure I'd go to jail.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 3:50:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:10:24 PM EDT
[#10]
klink,
only to counter the stupidest and most barbaric fucking thing the suicide bombers are doing.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:11:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:12:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well, it could be said that since the family produced the suicide bomber, financied the suicide bomber, gave it training, and is now taking compensation for it, that it is partially their fault.
View Quote

If the family performed [b][u]all[/u][/b] of the above, I would agree with you that they would share a large portion of the blame.  But the critical disconnect is in [u]"gave it training"[/u].  The family doesn't give the suicide bomber any training, and they rarely know in advance about what is going to happen.  The suicide bomber is given training by Hamas or Islamic Jihad or Al Aqsa or one other of the scumbag groups.

I mean, if a guy stands up and says "I'm proud of what my son did", well he might go and make more suicide bombers. Sure it takes a while to build, but they are walking "bomb factories"
View Quote

This is a good question, and I don't have any good answers.  A man who stands up and says that he is proud that his son was a suicide bomber is disgusting and reprehensible.  But should he be killed for that?  I don't really know.

(As an aside, in the Arab culture and reality, he may not have much of a choice in what he says in public.  In our country, we hold a man responsible for what he says because it is a free country and no one can put a gun to his head and make him say things.  This is not always the case in the Third World, and certainly not the case in the Arab countries.)
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:14:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This is a good question, and I don't have any good answers.  A man who stands up and says that he is proud that his son was a suicide bomber is disgusting and reprehensible.  But should he be killed for that?  I don't really know.

(As an aside, in the Arab culture and reality, he may not have much of a choice in what he says in public.  In our country, we hold a man responsible for what he says because it is a free country and no one can put a gun to his head and make him say things.  This is not always the case in the Third World, and certainly not the case in the Arab countries.)
View Quote

Yeah.

I was just trying to see if I could justify the act. I don't think it worked very well.

The idea would probably work in practice, but eh....
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:15:18 PM EDT
[#14]
First of all lets put the blame where it is most deserving. We give the palestinian authority millions of dollers in aid to build schools.

We have been giving them food and grain since as long as I can remember and I'm 57.

The palestinians teach their children in those schools, that it is really cool to hate jews and Americans and  unbelievers. It is really cool to be a martyr to blow up bombs that kill the aformentioned peoples.

Families of bombers are heaped with praise and money and are held in high esteem by the members of their particular village.

So therefore we should kill the people teaching the kids that it is really cool to blow up innocent civilians.

Namely Yasser Arafat and his gang of  overly zellas religious thugs.

I firmly believe that this is all about power and money and not at all about religion. The power mongers are using the stupidity of the religious zelots to their own end. They want control and power and will cut their mother's throat and your mother's throat to get it.

The U.S.  and the European Union has given Arafat millions of dollars in aid. He has built a headquarters to help direct the bombing and attacks on the Jews and maby even us. That was pretty much destroyed recently by the jews. We have seen many new American SUV's that were Arafats that were also destroyed. We have heard about shipments of arms that he has bought with our money.

But we have not heard about any jobs being created for the average joe sixpack over there. They need jobs and Yasser buys guns with our aid money.

So who is really at fault? WE insisted that Mohammed Atta be released as part of a deal a few years ago. The Isralies had him in prison for a bombing. The Clinton administration insisted he be let go as part of a peace deal.

We have met the enemy and he is us. POGO
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:22:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

And who is it we're fighting here? Don't you think a knowledge of why they're killing us could help us fight them?

If we want to quote scripture, we can quote Genesis 18.
http://[url]www.nccbuscc.org/nab/bible/genesis/genesis18.htm[/url]
View Quote

[b]You're[/b] the only one quoting scripture here. I'm talking about taking a page from the book that the Jordanians used in dealing with [b]-and eradicating-[/b] the Abu Nidal organization.

View Quote

I'm not talking about Israel dealing with the Al-Aqsa suicide bombers. I'm talking about the US dealing with al-Qaeda. The Izzies can do what they like with their enemies as far as I'm concerned.

Now the Saudi financiers on the other hand...  they are in fact aiding and abetting the suicide bombers, by guaranteeing the financial support of their families after they have blown up innocent people.  If anybody is to be targeted in retaliation, it should be these wealthy people living in the lap of luxury, insulated from the consequences of their actions instead of dirt poor people living in the West Bank.
View Quote

The Saudis too, good idea.

[b][u]That[/u][/b] would be a far greater deterrent - executing or assassinating the funders, rather than peasants who are just pawns.
View Quote

You mean the assholes dancing on September 11th? Those pawns? Welcome to modern war.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Oh ok I see, so terrorists are killing innocent people so we reply by killing more innocent people. "We had to kill them to save them!"
View Quote

How about whacking those responsible for financing the actual bombings and the payment of family members. I'd have no problem with that. I've always said, if the USA had to put up with what the Israeli people do, there would be no "benevolent" muslims left.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:16:09 PM EDT
[#18]
And history repeats itself...
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sounds good to me.

There is more than one country where the family pays a price for a members crime.
View Quote

Yep, Nazi Germany springs to mind.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:50:05 PM EDT
[#20]
If a family member profits from a suicide bomber, takes one penny for the life of their family member then they are as guilty as the person who pressed the detonator button!

If they actually guided their relative toward martyrdom(As it looks like many have) then they should should die for the cowardly evil act they helped to perpetrate!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#21]
I've got a better solution.
Stop the suicide bombings or we will NUKE MECCA!
Lay to waste every Palestinian Refugee Camp,Kill Every Fvcking Last One Of You!
You want to play rough, fine.

Link Posted: 6/9/2002 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:05:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Nuking mecca would be a good strategy you  just gotto wait till the time of year when they do their yearly pilgrimmage.
View Quote

Whatever it takes. I'm just so sick of these fvcks.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:06:48 PM EDT
[#24]
What s0ulzer0 said!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Didn't I vote for you in the last elections, MM?
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:06:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds good to me.

There is more than one country where the family pays a price for a members crime.
View Quote

Yep, Nazi Germany springs to mind.
View Quote

And Saddam Hussein's Iraq.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

The honorable gentleman is under the mistaken impression that the United States of America is at war with the Palestinians.

No matter how much you and others may wish that it were so, it isn't so.  I hate to break it to you, but that's the way it is.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
[b]You're[/b] the only one quoting scripture here. I'm talking about taking a page from the book that the Jordanians used in dealing with [b]-and eradicating-[/b] the Abu Nidal organization.
View Quote

Mea culpa, I assumed that chapter referred to the Torah.  An easy mistake to make.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:22:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Propaganda is working magic in the USA! Idiots imagining that they are at war with Palestine, imagining that is was Palestinians flying those planes on Sept 11th.

Yes, kill all those filthy parents, and next time your kid goes crazy and shoots up a school, I will join the crowd to watch your execution unless you swore not to sell the rights to the story of your child's life and you can't accept money from strangers who feel sorry for you.

Its the Jewish.... err American dream [USA]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean the assholes dancing on September 11th? Those pawns? Welcome to modern war.
View Quote

Ah, yes, the dancing on September 11th angle.  You know, the people who did that are jerks at the very least, celebrating the death of people who had nothing against them.

But alas, this behavior seems to be present around the world, even in the educated, rational and civilized members of AR15.com.  Consider this thread:
http://[url]www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=118752&page=2[/url]

We saw a good number of people looking forward to the prospect of a nuclear war between India and Pakistan, with the attendant deaths of [b][u]hundreds of thousands of civilians[/u][/b].

This disturbed me more than I realized, and I tried to rationalize it away like this:
a) They were all ugly foreigners anyway.
b) We didn't particularly care for them.
c) They were dangerous people who made us nervous.
d) Their nations were ugly and disagreeable.
e) They (some of them anyway) supported our enemies.

But the more I tried to rationalize this, the more it sounded precisely like what the apologists for the dancing Palestinians were saying.

Maybe this is just part of our weakness as human beings, that we find it easy to dehumanize anyone else when it is convenient.  It certainly isn't the monopoly of the Palestinians.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:34:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Oh ok I see, so terrorists are killing innocent people so we reply by killing more innocent people. "We had to kill them to save them!"
View Quote

I think someone needs to prove to me that the terrorists familys are "innocent".

This is a nisty thought, but so is what they did.

SSD
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:37:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Killing people for crimes that they did not commit is something that is well beyond the pale of any civilized behavior.
View Quote

Jesus Christ ckapsl,
what does [b]WAR[/b] have to do with civilized behavior?
View Quote

Actually, even though it sounds like an oxymoron, there is such a thing as "civilized warfare".  For instance, the Geneva Convention's protections for POWs extend to only those soldiers who have followed the rules of civilized warfare.  The Second Amendment is considered by some people to protect arms that are used in civilized warfare.  Civilized warfare includes such things as:
Not deliberately targeting civilians.
Avoiding bombing hospitals.
Not interfering with medical care to even enemy wounded.

It is an attempt to try to lessen the inhumanity of war by restricting it to those who are actually combatants.  No, it isn't perfect, and there are plenty of civilians who die in war.  But there is still a bright line difference between killing non-combatants [b][u]by accident[/u][/b] and seeking them out for [b][u]retribution[/u][/b].
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:39:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:42:34 PM EDT
[#35]
But neither we nor Isreal was attacked directly by a military force. The bombers and terrorists have been civilians. So just who is the enemy?
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I think someone needs to prove to me that the terrorists familys are "innocent".

SSD
View Quote

I think someone needs to prove to me that the parents of high school mass murderers are "innocent".

Kill em all, for freedom.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
But neither we nor Isreal was attacked directly by a military force. The bombers and terrorists have been civilians. So just who is the enemy?
View Quote

In war there are no civilians. If you work in the economy of the enemy you are making tax dollars that pay for bullets to kill people.

Unless you are specifically working to end the conflict you are the enemy.

Remember, your either with us or against us.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:47:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Just to set the record straight on something ckapsl wrote in an earlier post on this thread, The Torah IS THE BIBLE.  The first five books of the what Christians call the Old Testament comprise what Jews call the Torah.  So, if you're quoting the Torah, you're quoting the Bible.

As far as this idea is concerned, I find it both repellent and in all probability counterproductive. What I think I would support is an extension of what the Israelis have been doing so far; that is, destroying the homes of the families of the bombers, while not physically harming them.  I think that if the Palestinian towns as a whole had to pay for the actions of one of their residents, the Palestinian man in the street might take a more active role in condemning and working to stop these bombings.

Let's face it, these bombings won't stop until the Palestinian people rise up and say "STOP IT". To my mind, the only way that's going to happen is when the price of the attacks for the average Palestinian gets so high, they can't stand it any more.  I really don't think the Saudis are going to want to start paying for rebuilding whole towns.

By the way, this tactic was concieved and first used in British mandated Palestine in the 1930's.  A young British officer named Orde Wingate was put in charge of a unit of the (Jewish) Palestine Police, with the mission of guarding the oil pipeline that ran from Iraq to Haifa.  Arab terrorists had been blowing up pieces of the line, so Wingate started a policy of destroying the Arab village closest to the scene of any sabotage.  The attacks on the pipeline stopped within days.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

A valid and constructive question.

In our case: Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and at least some Saudis.  We are going after the first two with a vengeance.

In the case of the Israelis: Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Arafat, Al Aqsa, and pretty much the whole Arab world.  Personally, I think that the US is doing everyone a disservice by restraining the Israelis from entering the West Bank and actively going after the enemy.  In fact, Israel should go after the bankrollers in Saudi Arabia as well.  I actually do trust the Israelis to do the right thing most of the time, since they are civilized people.  But when they start executing people who committed no crime - that's when they become the same kind of barbarian.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:56:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
In war there are no civilians. If you work in the economy of the enemy you are making tax dollars that pay for bullets to kill people.

Unless you are specifically working to end the conflict you are the enemy.

Remember, your either with us or against us.
View Quote

Exactly.

War is War, and people HAVE to die to make it stop. Since most of them believe that they go to a better place when they die, they should thank us for doing them a favor.

H
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#41]
This is all nice and academic, but me thinks the tune will change if they attack us again. Especially random suicide attacks. I remember when the Iranian backed terrorists were kidnapping Americans in Lebanon. We did jack. Then they kidnapped a Russian. The KGB started sending the kidnappers relatives body parts to them and they let the Rusky go and never fucked with them again. As far as comparing the Palestinians to Amalek, lets see. Amalek always attacked the rear of the caravan, where the women and children rode. So it was decided that they all should perish. Seems things haven't changed much. Cowards still target the innocent. The Israelis would never do it. But the rules in that neighborhood are different. If they don't play by Middle East rules they will probably loose eventually. But if it was my family that got murdered at Pizza Hut, I'd say smoke em all. Just my two cents.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:58:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Family, friends, neighbors, coworkers, local officials, top Gov't officials - hell, just whack 'em all.

After all...

[b]It takes a village to raise a suicide-bomber.[/b]

It's about time we started applying "liberal-logic" to the problem and start blaming the whole village, like the liberals do here when there's a "Jeremy"-wannabe gunning down his classmates.

"It's society's fault" our kids are killing each other say the liberals - so we must share the blame.

Well then it's also the Palestinian society's fault for raising suicide-bombers and THEY should share the blame too.

Oh hell - forget the peon foot soldiers - take Yassar AfatRat and all his rat-faced bastard cronies and strap them all to the nosetip of a 767 filled with napalm and fly them all straight into the side of tallest minaret in Mecca on the first day of Ramadan.

Fuckit - Just nuke'm all a hundred times over and turn their whole rubbly crumbly desert nations of Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and "Palestine" into one solid sheet of glass - then break out the ice-skates.

Link Posted: 6/9/2002 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
But neither we nor Israel was attacked directly by a military force. The bombers and terrorists have been civilians. So just who is the enemy?
View Quote

A valid and constructive question.

In our case: Al Qaeda, the Taliban, and at least some Saudis.  We are going after the first two with a vengeance.

In the case of the Israelis: Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Arafat, Al Aqsa, and pretty much the whole Arab world.  Personally, I think that the US is doing everyone a disservice by restraining the Israelis from entering the West Bank and actively going after the enemy.  In fact, Israel should go after the bankrollers in Saudi Arabia as well.  I actually do trust the Israelis to do the right thing most of the time, since they are civilized people.  But when they start executing people who committed no crime - that's when they become the same kind of barbarian.
View Quote

So to answer my postulation, it is the Islamic world that is truly our enemy. Not EVERY Islamic person, but the overall consensus of their populous. That's what makes it so scary to me - they are present throughout the world and you can't really tell the OK folks from the terrorists. And all the while, our airline security community is directed not to profile based on Middle-Eastern descent.

God help us.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:00:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Just to set the record straight on something ckapsl wrote in an earlier post on this thread, The Torah IS THE BIBLE.  The first five books of the what Christians call the Old Testament comprise what Jews call the Torah.  So, if you're quoting the Torah, you're quoting the Bible.
View Quote

You are correct.  AR15 has educated me once again [:)]  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/9/2002 9:53:27 PM EDT
[#46]
And after all of the palestinian family killing is done with and the ADL starts up their "kill the familes of the assault weapon owning domestic terrorist militias" propaganda campaign, I hope you and your family reports to the showers.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 3:34:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

The honorable gentleman is under the mistaken impression that the United States of America is at war with the Palestinians.

No matter how much you and others may wish that it were so, it isn't so.  I hate to break it to you, but that's the way it is.
View Quote

I am very aware of this. Israel is our ally, Israel is getting suicide bombed. The WTC was attacked due to, in part, our support of Israel.
So, fvck'em! The Muslim world hates us. Good. Fvck'em!
I have become intolerant, desensitized, and sick of the Muslim/Palestinian plight.
It's been going on from before I was born and seems to never end. They want to keep blaming the US, fine. Lets end this problem for them.
Kill every last fvcking one of them.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:00:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I am very aware of this. Israel is our ally, Israel is getting suicide bombed. The WTC was attacked due to, in part, our support of Israel.
View Quote

Ah, another mistaken impression.  Israel is our ally through which treaty?  Which mutual defense arrangement?  NATO?  If they are our ally, what do we get from the alliance?

And not that it particularly matters, but bin Laden's big beef with us is that we have our troops in his unholy land, not that we support Israel.  In some of his later propaganda statements, he does mention the Palestinians, who were prominently missing earlier.

So, fvck'em! The Muslim world hates us. Good. Fvck'em!
I have become intolerant, desensitized, and sick of the Muslim/Palestinian plight.
It's been going on from before I was born and seems to never end. They want to keep blaming the US, fine. Lets end this problem for them.
Kill every last fvcking one of them.
View Quote

Dude, you are foaming at the mouth.  Get a grip on yourself.  Anywhere.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:03:13 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
"It's society's fault" our kids are killing each other say the liberals - so we must share the blame.

Well then it's also the Palestinian society's fault for raising suicide-bombers and THEY should share the blame too.
View Quote

So the liberals must be correct after all.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:15:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

So the liberals must be correct after all.
View Quote

ckapsl is doing a fine job here, so I won't interfere.

OTHER THAN to say to Macallan, your post DOES NOT show your usual clear headed thinking mans approach to tough issues.

INDIVIDUALS are responsible for INDIVIDUALS actions. The Lberals are NOT right is ANY of their thinking on the issue of raising families, or responsibility.

"Kill them all" is barbaric - something the suicide bombers do. We DO NOT use those tactics.

Sorry, Mac, but you are WRONG on this one. The unfortunate reality is that dealing with suicide bombers effectively takes a surgeons knife, NOT a mallet.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top