Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2007 11:33:14 PM EDT
"In light of the tragic shooting on the Virginia Tech campus, I find it unconscionable that Rogue Community College continues its ban on allowing those who have concealed handgun licenses to carry their firearms while on school grounds. The school provides absolutely no real security or protection for students, yet the administration will not allow students the means to defend themselves if necessary. This situation is unacceptable and must be resolved. Taking away the right of students to self-preservation in a crisis situation is borderline unconstitutional, although I expect nothing less from the leftist, academic elitists who run our institutions of higher-learning. One only need look at nation wide crime statistics to see that the best deterrent to crime is the legal, concealed carry of firearms. Give us back our rights!"

If it gets published I'll post an update...
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 11:58:15 PM EDT
[#1]
could be interesting..
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 1:35:14 AM EDT
[#2]
although I expect nothing less from the leftist, academic elitists who run our institutions of higher-learning

Though true, you should have left this part out, rephrased it. You're calling them names, thats not going to win points with any editors or neutrals or sway any antis.

Someone here on some thread last night posted a comment that I think is beautiful: that after all these years of laws from antis that don't work, maybe its time for the country to start listening to the ideas from those of us who own weapons. If we said just that by the 1000s of letters and debates across this country, maybe something could happen there....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top